+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My guilty pleasure is putting 22 month old DS down for a "nap" after lunch knowing full well that he's just going to climb out of his cot and play with his toys for the next 1 & a half hrs!

Hooves is offline My children/my legacy, the best of me is inside them.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I spend way too much time online at night. If my hubby questions me, I tell him one of the boys kept me up. Mostly this bites me in the bum, as 5 minutes after I get to bed, they Do in fact wake me up!

If I can't be bothered, I will put all the washing in the dryer, rather then hang it on the line.

My washing can live on our lounge unfolded for weeks sometimes. I lie and pretend it is new loads, but really some of it has been there for weeks.

On Friday nights, I can't be bothered to cook dinner, so I will often throw nuggets and chips in the oven. Or the kids can eat cereal for dinner. They seem to think this is some kind of treat!

I often go to woolies after hubby gets home at night, just so I can get out of the house, and have 5 minutes to myself. Sometimes I even hide the bread so I can pretend we need it urgently!

I sometimes let my kids watch tv all day, just so they will leave me alone for a while.

I often forget to lock my car, because I am secretly afraid to go outside late at night.

AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hooves ROFL !!! They're great. Especially the 'hiding the bread' one. I make up things to get that 5 min shopping trip. (DD urgently needs super special bum cream) DH will never catch me out with that one

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewTheEmu For This Useful Post:

Hooves  (17-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have three hour phone calls with my sister and SIL and told DH it was a busy day.(not as much these days, average only 1-2hours)

I have a smart phone & one day I will be smart enough to use it!

Hooves is offline My children/my legacy, the best of me is inside them.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSudgestionator View Post
    Hooves ROFL !!! They're great. Especially the 'hiding the bread' one. I make up things to get that 5 min shopping trip. (DD urgently needs super special bum cream) DH will never catch me out with that one
    I never really valued my alone time, before I had 3 children. Now we have 4 very loud active children, I crave 5 minutes peace.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hooves For This Useful Post:

mummaof4  (17-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else feeling guilty about things they didn't realise they should have been feeling guilty about? lol! So many things I am reading I am thinking "hey I do that to... you are not supposed to??" lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm home alone and seriously considering pouring myself a glass of wine to drink while reading renovation magazines. Instead of doing the washing up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
    My washing can live on our lounge unfolded for weeks sometimes. I lie and pretend it is new loads, but really some of it has been there for weeks.

I often go to woolies after hubby gets home at night, just so I can get out of the house, and have 5 minutes to myself. Sometimes I even hide the bread so I can pretend we need it urgently!
    Our spare room has a double bed that no-one can actually sleep in because its COVERED in washing. A friend came up to stay on night and i forgot to move it. Was kinda embarrassing because i couldnt lie and say i did it today because i hadnt been there. But she thought it was funny.

I tried to sneak off to the shops twice by myself but both time DP was like " oh lets all go together" So It backfired

Now i shop after work........ by shop i mean go to gloria jeans have a soy chai latte and flick through the magazines there, then go into the shops for 10 min and pretend it was SUPEr busy.
    Last edited by Bank; 17-08-2011 at 18:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLittleTootsies View Post
    Anyone else feeling guilty about things they didn't realise they should have been feeling guilty about? lol! So many things I am reading I am thinking "hey I do that to... you are not supposed to??" lol
    haha yes!!

I just read before "if i wear a pair of pants for 4 hours I don't wash them" I usually wear my pants for 4 DAYS beofre washing them.

Mine are similar to everyone elses. But I will add...

I can't stand my sister, I fake every conversation with her she is just impossible and we clash.
    I pee in shower if I am busting but i do honestly try to go to toilet first.
    I eat waaaaay more junk than I admit to.
    I attempted to sort out my superannuation, realised I have 9 accounts with varying decent amounts of money in each and I just can't be bother rolling them over because half in married name half in maiden name. I am just watching money go down the drain as each statement gets sent to me.
    I am constantly on FB and Bubhub when at work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    just bought flights to Melbourne- cause I could hahaha I'm shocking