+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Amber teething necklaces

Do they really work? I'm thinking of buying one for my 3 month old ds cause he has started teething.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subscribing. I'd also like to know for my 4 month old. Does it also soothe other pains? And where can you get them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    www.AllAboutAmber.com.au is the place I highly recommend! And absolutely they work! My eldest was getting her molars when I first got one, she was a mess and wouldn't let me go at all. I out the necklace on her and not long after she was pain free and happy to play by herself. She cut the molars a few weeks later and I didn't even notice!
    I also wear Baltic Amber to prevent migranes and headaches. When I'm wearing it, I don't get any! It's also good for back, shoulder and neck pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes! My 10 month old DS has been wearing his since 3 months, he now has 8 teeth, the first one my SIL noticed one lunchtime, we didn't even know he was teething! Now the only way we can tell is his cheeks go red for 2 days and he dribbles more, still sleeps 10-12 hours a night and not cranky! Some people tell me it's luck but neither DH or I are game enough to take it off( plus it looks cute!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, hazelwood is good for teething too it helps with the acidic poos and drool (and as a result - no drool rash!) There is more info on hazelwood on the website I posted in my previous post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely works!
    My 21mo Ds has worn one since 3 mo and we have had no teething probs at all. No nappy rash, drooling minimal, no red cheeks, no sore gums. We wouldn't know he was teething at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely definitely works. T has worn hers since about 8 weeks, she doesn't have any teeth yet but we notice a difference if for some reason we forget to put it back on in the morning. Today is a classic example - she refused a sleep, she has bright red cheeks, chewing on her thumb and mildly cranky - but life is proceeding as normal. If she wasn't wearing it all hell would have broken loose a long time ago.

I wear amber for headaches and migraines, I don't get any when I have it on. Unfortunately I lost mine a few weeks ago.. need to get a new one pronto.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was a sceptic. But i won an amber teething bracelet from AllAboutAmber And it DOES work. He was screaming due to his teeth and was refusing feeds. He has been an angel since i put the bracelet on. When he outgrows this one ill be buying another one, i highly recommend it, im not a sceptic anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also how safe are they? DS is chewing and putting everything into his mouth. I'd be worried that he might pull it too hard and the beads might come off and be swallowed. Do your LOs just wear them during the day with supervision?