+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Need support? I'm a student midwife wanting to support you!

Hello mums to be!

I am a second year Melbourne ACU midwifery student, looking for pregnant women to support throughout pregnancy. My involvement in your pregnancy and birth experience completely depends on what you want, your only requirement is to be pregnant (tick) and i will come to appointments/ ultrasounds/ birth/ postnatal visits as much as you wish and support you and your family throughout this beautiful experience.

I have had a wonderful experience so far with my follow through pregnant women, and love getting to know women & their families, learning about their pregnancy history and then watching the new family grow.

If you are interested in having a student midwife please contact me and i'd love to give you more information

Enjoy your pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

Can you please tell me where you are located? Thanks

Please PM me or email ar melindaross@live.com.au

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey my fiancé and I are not pregnant yet but we are wanting a home birth when we do. Do you so things like this as we don't want to do it alone. But with a midwife there ? What are ur fees

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Bubhub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessandmeltrappel For This Useful Post:

HowCrazyCool  (29-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking student midwife

Hi

I am interested in having a student midwife work with my husband and I throughout my pregnancy. I live in Berwick and I am 17 weeks pregnant, due on 30 July 2012. My husband and I are doing shared care with the Casey Hospital and our local GP. I would really like to have someone who is with us throughout the pregnancy and birth for consistency and support. If you are interested, please feel free to email me at fionaleeross@gmail.com

Regards
    Fiona Ross