+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG - I'm so glad I'm not alone! Have been working from home (have a very supportive workplace) for the last three weeks and I'm almost 29 weeks preg. I'm having trouble turning in bed, walking, getting in and out of the car, basically everything! I've tried chrio (gives a small amount of relief), SPD belt, and SRC pregnancy support shorts, but really, I'm living with chronic pain every day!

Going to Cairns on a short holiday next week, looking forward to a week of lying about in the pool while DH goes fishing and hiking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulK View Post
    OMG - I'm so glad I'm not alone! Have been working from home (have a very supportive workplace) for the last three weeks and I'm almost 29 weeks preg. I'm having trouble turning in bed, walking, getting in and out of the car, basically everything! I've tried chrio (gives a small amount of relief), SPD belt, and SRC pregnancy support shorts, but really, I'm living with chronic pain every day!

Going to Cairns on a short holiday next week, looking forward to a week of lying about in the pool while DH goes fishing and hiking.
    The pool will be heaven! I have been running our solar heating on the pool on the off chance I can get it warm enough to swim in - wishful thinking when it is technically still winter! Unfortunately 16C is as good as I could get which is far from enticing.

I had a few good days this week but two bad ones because I walked too far. I still haven't come to terms with needing to slow down and rest. I'm slowly training my 3 1/2 year old though, who asks me to come and lie down with the iPad, rather than asking me to come and play with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    am 24 weeks tomorrow with my 2nd baby.

i didn't have SPD with my first, though my first bub was born prem at 33 weeks.

i have had SPD with this pregnancy since around week 18 or so now.

i try and slow down when the pain starts coming on.. i find the pain usually comes on if i've been overly active for the day (mind you.. that might be just walking for 30 minutes or doing some light housework!)

today i was going to get into my car and the ground was wet.. i couldn't open my car door very far as there was a wall there.. my foot slipped while i had one foot inside the car and it literally felt as if i was being torn apart. needless to say i came straight home and put an ice pack on.. but i will be out of action now for a day or two because of it.

i have my first physio appointment for SPD at the mater hospital in one week.. hoping they will relieve it a bit for me