+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RmumR View Post
    in the words of my DD1 who is 4. This was to her preschool teacher

'my mummy doesnt work but my daddy works all the time so my mummy can go shopping!!!!'.

bahahaha if only it were true
    Ha ha ha. Kids are evil sometimes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    WooHoo!!! LH!!

Well? I'm sitting here, in front of my tv with my laptop on my.........well lap?!.......while my kids ae at school and pre school. I should be studying...........but I am having some lunch! Dry cruskits! But the only sounds I hear are those babies crunching in my ears. Best. Sound. Ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's another one....yep. I am guilty. G.U.I.L.T.Y.

Guilty, that is, of sitting here praying for rain on a perfectly sunny day so I don't have to go sit at soccer training for 2 hours.
    I do this every time we have to go to netball/soccer/football training. I love it when it
    p!sses down at 3.45pm on a mon,tues,wed and thursday afternoon.

There! I said it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roopee For This Useful Post:

insanity  (11-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am from a family of generations of SAHMs. My Mum however is the first to break such a chain, because my Dad left while we were very young. My Mum worked hard to make sure us girls were 'Career women!' Careers first! Men second!
    It made my mum pretty disappointed when I pretty much told her I just wanted to be a SAHM. lol.

"That's not a career! That's a hobby!'

Pfft..

I love being a SAHM, sure I have only been one for 2yrs, (with 6 months of work somewhere in there) And I'll probably be sick to death of it, when the last one is teen.

I confess however, I don't bother anymore trying to buy my DH anything special, because of his 'fussy eating habits' and purely now just shop for myself and my DS. If he doesn't like what I make, he can starve. And that will go the same way for anyone else in my house. I am not a restaurant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love this Thread!!!

I hate that DS 1 is soooooooo much smarter then myself and DH. And I'm not talking A/B marks smart I'm talking super smart studying Areonautical engineering in Yr11 smart! What makes it even worse is he's good looking, in the "cool" crew, sporty and got the best parts of DH and I... He got the maths and science brain and olive skin from DH and my art and litrature side with my height and blonde hair and sea green eyes! How is that genitacally possible?? Its like he took all the good stuff and left the ****ty parts for his younger siblings!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rubytuesday For This Useful Post:

Maximum22  (11-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate how I can't get away with feeding the kids chicken nuggets and chips everynight!! Damn mummy guilt!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rubytuesday For This Useful Post:

Maximum22  (11-08-2011)

shawniesmiss is offline there is no other happiness in life like the happiness felt with our children
    Thanks
    Reviews
    this made me smile!
    Now I have to give u a pat on the back for lasting 10 years! I will b a bald, blubbering mess by then im sure
    I can totally relate in all aspects. I may only have 3 all aged 3 to 10mths but the arguments between my 2 DD (3&2) are unbelieveable!!
    EVERYDAY its something, "mummy aaliyah has my trumpet" - meika
    "WAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! Squeal yell and kick" - aaliyah
    Now Aaliyah has a VERY bad (and highly annoying) habit of squealing hr lungs out over pertty much anything and my DD meika has worked out that when A squeals,mummy gets annoyed so M makes A squeal just BCoz! She is so smart :/
    My DS is only 10 months and the total opposite.

Friends.... Dont even go there I dont have any! I have my kids tho and as much as at times they get under my skin, when im not with them all I do is miss them and want to go home. They have me hook, line and sinker!

My DP and I try to get alone time but its super hard as none of my family in here and his family dont really like baby sitting my 2 DD as they are not from my DP only my DS is. And my DD's father took his own life (coward) so he is no help!

Your thread made my day! Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rubytuesday View Post
    I hate how I can't get away with feeding the kids chicken nuggets and chips everynight!! Damn mummy guilt!

BAHAHAHAHA!! I was JUST thinking that as I peeled potatos for mash!
    And secretly cursing everyone because Ive had DS at the doc (on crutches until CT tomorrow), then I had to rush DD to cheerleading, stopped at woolies for the damn potatos back home to prepare dinner that DD and DH (at night school) wont be here to eat, and DS is playing his 'Im dying and unable to eat' card...because of his KNEE!!!

If Im not around later or tomorrow, you may assume that Ive packed my bags and run away

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pmsl!

I LOVE THIS THREAD!
    I'm not alone If I was 'employed' by someone other than my DP I would be fired by now... I'm a terrible SAHM! Unfortunately he is stuck with me and until dd finishes I am sitting here playing cow and personal slave...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiekitty View Post
    I am so jealous it's not even funny.
    See, I actually SHOULD be spending most of my day studying... I'm just avoiding it cos it's boring and I don't want to. lol.

(And Benji - I totally want to volunteer at the local animal shelter... just need to get my car first - which will be by the end of the year I hope!).

I have so much stuff I SHOULD or COULD be doing (I really need to clean out the spare room for when Mum comes to stay - it's a complete mess at the moment)... but I just can't get the motivation to do it... and BH is a good distraction... let's me pretend like mess doesn't exist.