+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roopee View Post
    ..........he is smarter than I am (im not joking) and some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth makes me want to drop him at the nearest orphanage.
    BAHAHAHAHAHA GOLD!!!! Ahhh so funny! Iced coffee just went flying everywhere!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I also HATE dinner time. Its not just the dinner. Its just THAT time of day. Last night for example, dp didn't get home from work till 730. Started dinnEr around 5. Baby would NOT sit quietly so I'm cooking with her in the sling. Peeling potatoes, cutting meat. Everything. Ds wants to play dress ups and is standing at my feet whinging for me to change his masks and shoes and watch him. The baby does a massive poo explosion which goes everywheRe. Sling, clothes, ME. Dp gets home just in time for tea and we sit down. It takes all of five minutes for ds to announce its yucky. He has eaten maybe 3 bites. Sigh. It feels like I have made a huge mess in the kitchen and stressed myself to prepare something healthy and fresh for nothing!! Ugh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I am sick to death of the battle to brush my daughters hair every. single. bloody. day!!!
    I have been trying for the last 50mins so far this morning with little success and i need to go out to buy some things today - i refuse to leave the house with her hair completely matted into giant, boffy knots.
    She runs, hides, shakes her hair up to re-knot it, screams.
    I am so over it - i cut it bob length but it still knots terribly and i wish i could shave it.

All those out there who wish they had little girls so they could do their hair LMAO - i wish that were the case but not in this house. I can barely keep it brushed and as for tying it up - im-bloody-possible.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Countdown to Seventh Heaven....1 hour and 7 minutes woooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by zombiekitty View Post
    I am so jealous it's not even funny.
    Me too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post

Oh and DD, next time you flick your hand "Shaniqua style", and roll your eyes when talking to me with all that attitude, I might just break your fingers off and jam them into your eyeballs

Ahhhh I love my kids!

LOL!!! So it's not just me then!

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi again, as the resident grandma,( I think I am anyway) the talk about homework reminds me of one Religion Assignment I did for my daughter in Grade nine. I got an A for it, woohoo!! I dont think I got many "A"s while I was at high school. I just wanted to post that for those thinking this will be better when the children get older. Marie.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

Roopee  (11-08-2011),~Danni~  (11-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had this convo with DD a week back

DD - Have you always been a mummy?
    Me - No I used to work in a cafe
    DD - But you don't know how to work mum...

Erm yeah, good one DD.
    Last edited by ~Danni~; 11-08-2011 at 12:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    in the words of my DD1 who is 4. This was to her preschool teacher

'my mummy doesnt work but my daddy works all the time so my mummy can go shopping!!!!'.

bahahaha if only it were true

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RmumR For This Useful Post:

Benji  (11-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Roopee View Post
    . My kids dont even COME to me with their math homework, in the words of 8 yr old DS- mum's good with the language crap but she's woeful at Maths...don't even ask her, she'll tell ya to google it'
    This from a woman who just got high distinctions in Chemistry at Uni.....yep- give me a chemical equation and I'm all yours- throw a fraction in front of me and I'm in the corner rocking back and forth.

My 8 yr old also has a freakish mind and scares the sh!t out of me..........he is smarter than I am (im not joking) and some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth makes me want to drop him at the nearest orphanage. Makesit hard too because when I try to bullsh!t my way through this mothering gig and act all knowledgable he calls me on my mistakes (and there are MANY) and managesto make me feel about 6 years old.... love my kids too
    That's me! I'm great with English/Reading, but math is just too much for me!
    My son is smarter than all of us I have no idea where he got it from

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH MY GOD

I have two hours to myself at approximately 4pm today. I shall be food shopping for DS1s birthday party on Saturday and getting my nails done. Holy Jesus. Im so damn excited haha.

Routine...breakup...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lemonhead For This Useful Post:

Roopee  (11-08-2011)