+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This thread has made me laugh so much I have tears in my eyes!!

Its so totally ME.
    I despise having the kids friends over, they always ask to do things they know full well they aren't allowed to do
    I hate housework, I suck at it, right now there is a pile of washing on the couch that I have absolutely no intention of folding anytime soon. Nor do I care that the cat is sleeping in it

Here's a confession... sometimes when I poo, Im in there a while because of IBS...if someone dares to come to the door and I'm in a bad mood, I'll fling the door open and say "I'm taking a damn sh1t, wanna smell?!" Its has greatly reduced my toilet disturbances

I've also flung toys out the car window when the kids are fighting about it in the back seat and I can't take it anymore The reaction is priceless!

Once I threw DS's yu-gi-oh cards in the fire I bought him fake ones by accident (I had no idea!) and he threw them at my feet and said something that peed me off (can't remember now!) So I picked them up and turfed them into the blazing fireplace. 4 years and he hasn't complained again about any gift.

I was at my total wits end one day, so I sat down on the computer and printed up several "signs" and stuck them all over the house!
    EGs "DS, Put the seat up when you pee" and stuck it on the loo.
    Just above the button "Please FLUSH me, no one wants to see what the last person left behind"
    On the kitchen bench "This is NOT a dumping zone, shoes, school bags, dance gear and basketballs belong in bedrooms"
    In the hallway (where DH dumps his shoes) "Shoes don't live here...EVER. Put them in the bedroom (That door half a meter to your right"
    Next to the bin "Rubbish goes HERE. Please push flap and deposit."

I was SO mad that day!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningWithScissors For This Useful Post:

*Chels*  (10-08-2011),himherandhe  (11-08-2011),lambjam  (10-08-2011),MothersMilk  (10-08-2011),MsTruth  (23-08-2011),Roopee  (10-08-2011),rubytuesday  (10-08-2011),tootiredtosleep  (10-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsdj1234 View Post
    I hate being a SAHM. I am **** at housework. I'd much rather go out to work and slave away for a crappy wage, than do the crap I do at home day in day out and don't get appreciated or recognised for. But sadly for me, it is not cost effective for me to go to work. So instead I'll remain an unsatisfied SAHM, who pretends to love it, because there are plenty of women who would love to be in my position.
    God it feels good to get that out.
    OMG this is me to a T!!!! I could have written this word for word!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I lock the shower door, and hope that ds1 won't push ds2 down the stairs

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maximum22 For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (10-08-2011),RunningWithScissors  (10-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    RunningWithScissors- OMG! How hilarious!! I love the signs thing, I did that once with post its when DH kept doing stupid things. I got a big pad of them and jotted everything down that annoyed me like "socks don't go here" and "pick up the shower mat" and put them in the spots they needed to go. At the end of the day he walks in to a sea of fluoro yellow hahaah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow123 View Post
    "I just want 5 minutes by myself, get out!!!" hahahahaha I can relate! Totally! I swear mine follows me with the baby. Helllllllo if I wanted to be in the same room as you I would be! Instead I'm taking advantage of the fact that someone else can occupy her for a bit. I've taken to bellowing "I just want 5 minutes to MYSELF". He gets the hint. Probably better than yelling "P*SS OFF", which is what I feel like doing. And my bub is only 7 months old. There is NO WAY I would last 10 years. I'd go
    One time early on with DS1 my DH came into the bathroom to tell me the baby was awake again after I'd just had him crying in my arms for over two hours non stop. I told him to go away! You deal with it, I'm having a shower! He backed out sooo quickly humbly saying that he thought I'd like to know. Ummm, no.

Two babies, been SAHM for 2.5yrs. My nerves are wearing thin! So why are we talking about a third.... I am such a glutton for punishment! Do love my kids sooo much but atm with the 2yr old tantruming multiple times a day I have to take a deep breath as well Roopee.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yeppp, 7 years so far, *sigh*

My confessions is

Attention sons, no I will not play Lego with you, u don't let me help u when ur struggling and whinging and screaming because u can't pull two blocks a part, yet you expect me to let you ruin the perfect castle I just spent 25 minutes building! Get a grip your not touching it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

himherandhe  (11-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just have to quickly say (because i have washing and other sh!t to do)

*holds crappiest mother of the week award high*

I love you all. Thank you for telling me how normal my feeling are I love you I love you I love you.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi maximum22, the internet is a distraction for sure, but I think it can be useful for the information you can share. We had only the older generation or fellow young mums who were going through the same situations, but then only among those people who you actually knew IRL, and you could ring someone on the landline phones if that was convienient. Now you can access the world and share so many different ideas in about one hour, the internet is good for that. I have learnt heaps, and I hope I have helped some. Marie.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

Benji  (10-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhead View Post
    RunningWithScissors- OMG! How hilarious!! I love the signs thing, I did that once with post its when DH kept doing stupid things. I got a big pad of them and jotted everything down that annoyed me like "socks don't go here" and "pick up the shower mat" and put them in the spots they needed to go. At the end of the day he walks in to a sea of fluoro yellow hahaah.
    hahaha.. I SO want to do this. It is like every day that I walk around fuming because the same things are everywhere every day. . I feel like I only pick up after him because the kids make a mess with the toys which is easy, I make them food then clean it up, they only go into their room to sleep so that's clean too and I clean up the bath after they have a bath. So it is all as I go, and I clean up after myself. If someone says they are coming over I run around putting his $hit away. Gets me so riled up. If he was happy about it that's another thing, but if I tell him I am sick of picking up his ties because the girls were trying to choke each other with them and the ironing board etc, he says "at least I iron my own shirts?" wtf... Are you a grown a$$ man? Of course you do! So put the stuff you used to do it AWAY.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I hear you loud & clear!!