+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default anyone living in pittsworth?

Hi my names sarah me my husband and our 3 kids have just shifted to pittsworth and i am seeking friendship as i am a stay at home mum and dont no anyone. My hubby works nights and sleeps days so i get very lonely thanks sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry not Pittsworth but not too far away. I am in Dalby

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Sarah, just found your post. I too am a stay at home mum in pittsworth we should catch up some time.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Will be soon!

Hi girls, I'll be moving to Pittsworth in the next few months and will know no one either! Wondering if you know anything about the Pittsworth hospital? I'm expecting my first baby in October and wondering if I should go to Pittsworth or Toowoomba?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls are any of you still catching up? We've just moved to pittsworth, I have a 19mth old and expecting our second in October (just like emmasfirst ) - did u get answers about hosp emmasfirst? I'm having ours in twba at st Vincent's, I'm pretty sure pittsworth don't do maternity

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey beautifique, i was lucky enough to get into the birth centre at toowoomba base, only 17 weeks to go, i can't wait! i actually heard somewhere pittsworth hospital doesn't even have a doctor so don't know what's going on there... but very happy with the birth centre model so far. we're moving to pittsworth in around 2 months, we should catch up once everything settles down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that sounds great haha we'll both be pretty huge by then lol and I'm sooo glad u got into the birthing centre
    email me when ur ready if u like beautifique@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews

Default anyone living in pittsworth?

Hi girls,
    Just wondering if any of you are keen to meet up at some stage - my nearly 21mth old is dying for some kiddie interaction and it'd be good for me too