+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default looking for Camden/Narellan mums

Hi, i am 26 and pregnant with my first baby. The husband and i dont have many people in our cirlce who have babies so am looking to make contact with mums ir mums to be in the camden or narellan area.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my name is leah I live in ambarvale im 24 and have a 4 yr old son and a 6 month old son congratulations on ur bundle of joy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow not long till u have ur lil one u must be so excited I also have a friend who is pregnant and she is due with her 1st in January we goto a christian
    church in Harrington park plaza if ur ever interested

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gald someone finally wrote in here. Yep this bubba is well and truly on her way now. Hopefully your friend will pop opn bub hub and say hello too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I might tell her to she probably will she just turn 21 her name is shontae she is having a little girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies, just wanted to say hi and let you know about a new resource for mums (and mums-to-be) in Macarthur. It's a website called Macarthur Birth Support and has links to local practitioners ( e.g. doulas, birth classes, complimentary therapy, support groups). It's a work in progress but just trying to get the word out to all the mums out there. Please share with your friends and family. Not sure if I'm allowed to put the link in so just google it, it should be the top of the list...? Anyway, it's not a forum (leaving that to the experts here at bubhub!!) but more of a local directory Would love your feedback!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New mum

Hey, I am 21 and pregnant with my first baby a little boy due 24th of July , I don't have many friends with kids nor does my fiancé we live in mt hunter (just out of Camden) and would love to meet new people!

Thanks
    Reviews
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/236284509787573/

Hi we have started a campbelltown/camden group on facebook, if you would like to join please pop in and say hello. Or PM with your fb name and i will add you.

kirsty

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fb

Hey, could you add me please my name is Koberose zieba
    ta!