+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    inkognito is offline Moving on is simple, its what you leave behind which makes it hard
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi teenie, I can really relate to alot of your post, i have just had my 2nd and think i am starting to head toward PND, and im trying to do everything i can to keep on top of it.
    Im so sorry to hear about your dad, try and be kind to yourself, and take things one day or even one hour at a time if you need to.

Kristyb: OMG how exciting about your upcoming wedding, huge congrats Yes weddings are definatly and emotional rollercoaster, i still vividly remember mine (and the stress) but its all worth it in the end

AFM: i am seriously in need of sleep or strong coffee, i think coffee is the more likely option though..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Let's all hope we have a stress free day! Strong caffiene hits sounds like a plan to me. Giving that up would be like coming off heroin for me! Lol. Coca cola is my drug of choice my DH is always too much coke is bad for you blah blah blah, doesn't he realize not enough caffiene will be bad for him LOL!

Oh & my Drs appointment went well, he suggested I take multivitamins as well.
    How's everyone else feeling??

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry a poor me post coming...

I have such a bad day today, I want my old life back, I want to be my happy bubbly self back. I hate that 10 years ago my life changed, not because I wanted it too but because 5 men decided they wanted it too.

I love my husband and I love my son but that moment when everything was taken away from me....I hate, hate, hate it.

I hate that I feel this way on the inside, that every day is a struggle for me to leave my own home and to venture into the unknown. I hate that I have so much fear and anxiety to be on my own and I feel like I can't function with out someone I know around me.

I hate that the men that did this too me were never charged and put into jail and that they are still wondering around.

I hate them so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimnus,
    That's what we're here for, to vent & get support. I suffer anxiety but I can only imagine the anxiety you feel. Have you ever spoken to a counsellor? (not that I have) but it may help. Did you go to the police at the time?

I know the feeling of needing someone with you when you are anxious, that's one thing ppl don't get, when you can't bear to be alone.
    I get massive anxiety in crowds.

I hope that you get through today, know that I'm always here and my heart truly hurts for you. No one should be able to get away with hurting another like that xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have seen many counsellors before but they don't seem to do anything for me. I did go to the police at the time but the 5 men all had their stories straight by the time that they came in plus they couldn't find any evidence (I had a shower before I went into the police station as I had to get everything off me).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimnus
    Big hugs
    I didn't go to the police when it happened to me at 19.
    I went later about the times when I was 6 and 7, and knowing that those men have that written on their names makes it feel a bit better.
    I get very angry
    I try not to let them take my special moments
    But sometimes they do
    It makes it hard to be in a relationship
    Sometimes I think I'm better off alone, but would now be alone with my boy,
    That will be my gift to this world, a boy who would never do that to anyone
    Big hugs to you all on this thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimnus I'm really sorry you couldn't get any justice for yourself. Those ar$e holes deserve a good beating. I hope you got thru your day and it got better for you •hugs•

October I'm sorry to hear you had a similar experience. •hugs• You both must have amazing strength xxx

inkognito is offline Moving on is simple, its what you leave behind which makes it hard
    Thanks
    Reviews
    good morning ladies

how are we all today?

Kimnus and october: i dont know what to say, i cant even begin to imagine what you have both been through, just remember you are both amazing, strong women, and no one can take that away from you

Kristyb: lol about lack of caffeine being bad for your DH, fortunatly for me my DH figured that out long ago and no longer says anything about my caffeine addiction

AFM: DH went back to work today, so it is just me against the 2 kids for the first time
    so far so good its 10 am and i havent burnt the house down making breakfast, everyone is fed, and im not rocking in a corner somewhere (YET) ...

7 hours to go till DH gets home ( not like im counting or anything lol)
    Last edited by inkognito; 15-08-2011 at 10:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Inkognito! I'm sure you'll have a great day and amaze yourself.
    Ahhh my dh is slowly just accepting the caffiene addiction. I just get passive aggressive about it. Agree with him & do what I want anyway :P
    I have a teething bub today but she's great, just clingy. I get her to sleep go to put her down and PING! Her eyes are wide open!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone feeling??