+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We were the same and I really didn't think that this young she'd even care but she does! I think it's mainly all the pretty colours and music she loves music

inkognito is offline Moving on is simple, its what you leave behind which makes it hard
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear you are having a bad kristy i hope you start to feel better and you DD has a decent sleep tonight... ABC 2 is a crappy day staple hete too... Is it a bad thing DS knows its bedtime when in the night garden comes on hehe...

Entwife: i know exactly what you mean about no being able to get things straight in my head let alone out in the open... I have lost alot of freindships over it and find it hard to make new ones as i come across snobby, standoffish or sarcastic when really i just can get the things out i want to say the right way IYKWIM... I glad to hear you r feeling better today too

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Chermside mothers group

CHERMSIDE PLAYGROUP

MEETING WEEKLY ( starting the 26th October 2011)
    WEDNESDAY 10AM

KIDSPACE PLAYGROUND CHERMSIDE, Murphy Rd, 7th Brigade Park, Chermside, 4032

Hi

My name is Fiona, I am the mum to one DD age 2yrs 10 mths. I am starting a weekly playgroup for mums and dads with anxiety /depression or with partners with this, Its a chance to get together and have a chat and meet other like minded mums and dads.

So come along and make new friends. Hope to see you all there.I will be wearing a red and white stripped Tshirt and will have a sign on my pram so you can find me.

Let me know if you are interested in coming

inkognito is offline Moving on is simple, its what you leave behind which makes it hard
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like crap...
    So much for my good mood lasting...

I cant help but take things too personally even when they dont directly affect me.

I really hope that tomorrow is a better day...

Plz dont quote as ill probably come back and delete parts
    Thanks
    Last edited by inkognito; 19-10-2011 at 13:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you're feeling better inkognito xxxxxx I am constantly tired and my dh isn't being very understanding at the moment.
    But on the upside dd slept from 8pm-4am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kristy im feeling a bit better after getting it all off my chest.
    Sorry to hear that your DH isnt being very understanding at the momment and i hope you can get some rest
    Thas awesome that your dd slept that long, can she come and gove my ds some pointers, he seems to have forgotten how to sleep properly and thinks 5 am is an appropriate time to start his day lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol dd started at 4am and because daddy gets up for work then he thinks it's okay to hype her up. Us normal people still like to sleep!!!!

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh Kristy and inkognito, I remember when dd2 used to do that, she was a regular 4.30am wake-upper its t.o.o.o.o.r.t.u.r.e. It does get better but I feel your pain!!

Kristy yeah the music for sure and all those colours and moving things lol. Bless their little hearts, babies are sooooo innocent. Its so cute watching your kids learning about their world

Fichicken, good luck with your playgroup, I really hope it takes off for you I would love to find something like that was going on in my area, and if I lived close I would definitely be coming.

Inkognito yes I know what you mean too, people pick me up wrong all the time. When you're tied up in knots on the inside its hard to put it out there in a 'normal' way. I also have a sarcastic sense of humour so I'm damned whether I'm in good or bad form lol! Sorry you have lost friendships too and sorry to hear something else went ar#eways, it sounds like a bit of a mess but not your fault from what you say?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have gotten so much done today. Just chilling at home and cleaning and washing. Sometimes I much prefer my own company or prefer ppl to come to my house cause I don't have to leave the house lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies,

OMG kristy.. thank god my DH values his life to much to do that to DS in the morning but he does pretend he doesnt hear him so i have to get up even if his alarm is about to go off... i know what you mean about enjoying your own company, it nice to be able to do things at your own pace and not have to hold up a conversation...

Entwife: are we the same person lol! you sound very similar to me in a lot of ways...

the things going wrong are things that really dont invlove me and only slightly affect me, but i just have to sit back and watch it all happen, its sort of like a car crash that you cant look away from lol.

On a side note, its so nice to see so many of us becoming ambassadors for mental ilness