+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone. What a great thread! It seems like you have formed a really nice dialogue in here, so I just wanted to let you know about a private discussion area that the moderators have created for the ones of us in here PND/AND. I have already sent some of you in here a PM about it.

This area aims to be a supportive area where sufferers of perinatal depression (Antenatal and Postnatal depression) can come together for support, education and general chat. This is an accepting place where distressing issues that we may not feel comfortable disclosing elsewhere can be raised. 

“Survivors” who have experienced perinatal depression in the past are also encouraged to join; to share their wisdom and hope.

If you want access to this area as well, please message me or the moderator to request the password for this area. They have created two sub-forums in these private discussion areas; one for Antenatal depression discussion and one for Postnatal depression discussion.
    • If you go to the section with the heading Not happy? Emotional health issues area, and click on the depression section, you can scroll down and will see a sub-section called Private Discussion Area.
    • Use the requested password
    • Once inside the area, you can subscribe to the two sub-sections to ensure that you always get an email whenever a new thread is started in there. To do that, click on the orange RSS button and follow the on-screen instructions. Because access to the new section is restricted, posts made in there will not appear in new posts and won't be indexed by google, etc
    I apologise if you feel that the group is of no relevance to you, or you do not want to be associated with it. If so, feel free to reject the invite!

Cheers, Sandra

inkognito is offline Moving on is simple, its what you leave behind which makes it hard
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning everyone how r we all going today?

Thankyou so much for the invite fichicken but unfortunatley i live to interstate, it sounds like a great idea though and i hope that it is a sucess

Muminmind also thankyou for the invite and im sure some of the lovely mums in here would really appreciate it

AFM: it is a glorious day here today and as such my mood is really good. I just hope it sicks around. I really need some UP time in my moods as i have been so all over the place lately and its been really affecting me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good to hear you are feeling better
    Asm for some reason I feel really down. No reason for it. I've cleaned the whole house this morning and still no mood pick up. I do feel very tired also. Hopefully it passes quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by •kristyb• View Post
    Good to hear you are feeling better
    Asm for some reason I feel really down. No reason for it. I've cleaned the whole house this morning and still no mood pick up. I do feel very tired also. Hopefully it passes quickly
    Hope your day picks up and your feeling better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you x I really have no reason to feel so meh! Positive thoughts

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fichicken thanks also for the invitebut I'mnot in the area. Hope it goes well for you

Inkognito Its lovely to hear you are having a good day, i too have been all over the place lately but feel better today.

Kristy hope you get through the day, at least you can look at your clean house and know you achieved something. Its rotten when you feel tired too, days like that i just set my sights on the end of the day and do whatever it takes to get there, do an easy dinner, turn on the tv for the kids, whatever it takes. Tomorrow is another day, as they say

I've been really down lately, but I'm feeling a bit better today, I know I only just joined this thread but I have been struggling the last two weeks with friendship issues, I started so many threads on here that i never posted cos I just couldn't get things straight in my head never mind on paper (screen lol). Plus on the open forum I'm afraid people will think I'm a bit loo-lah, over sensitive etc. I might bring it up in the private area if I get the chance.

Thanks for welcoming me ladies, hope to chat you all here and in the new section xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go ahead and post away. Sometimes it's hard to get things straight in your head without some outside input.

Im just plodding along today. My dd is really clingy today and is only having cat naps grrr!!
    But otherwise she's alright lol 8 months old and is loving abc 2 wtf! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    oh without abc2 i'd really be gone twitty! Its on far too much when i'm alone with the girls... Dd2 was saying goodbye to someone the other day and she goes "see you soon on abc for kids"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EntWife View Post
    oh without abc2 i'd really be gone twitty! Its on far too much when i'm alone with the girls... Dd2 was saying goodbye to someone the other day and she goes "see you soon on abc for kids"
    Omg that's so funny. Dd was waving to fireman Sam before. I love small potatoes hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol yes but i was a bit tbh lol! Fireman sam is huge here too, but at that age they loved "in the night garden". We knew all the episodes off by heart! I never planned on them watching so much tv but there have been so many days i didn't have the mental energy, or they were sick... It is as it is!