+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    inkognito is offline Moving on is simple, its what you leave behind which makes it hard
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel crap today...
    Stupid mistakes I made in the past have been brought back to the surface and I'm letting it affect me which I know I need to get back on top of,I know I can't change the past but it doesn't make it hurt or bother me any less

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If you need to talk inkognito I'm here to listen.
    We got married and moved house all with in 7 days!

inkognito is offline Moving on is simple, its what you leave behind which makes it hard
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks kristyb, ill be ok, I know the mistakes I made just brought on the inevitable a little earlier than if things run there own course (which is a good thing in a way) and now Ive just gotta put my big girl pants back on and deal with the fact that things change.

how did the wedding go? i hope you had a fantastic day, OMG moving as well you must be exhausted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I'm fairly new here and expecting #1 in march 2012. I've had panic dissorder and depression since I was 14 I'm almost 27 now so its been a while. I've been to some pretty dark places some of which have ended up with me in hospital. I'm currently working full time for a large global company in sales, i'm married with 3 fur babies 2 dogs and a cat. Hoping that i may be able to halp some of you on here? look forward to chatting to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi over excited is there a pill for lack of motivation?
    Inkognito omg we had the best day it took me til wed to get back to normal and then moving I sure am tired lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by •kristyb• View Post
    Hi over excited is there a pill for lack of motivation?
    Inkognito omg we had the best day it took me til wed to get back to normal and then moving I sure am tired lol
    I wish there was!! I sure need it some days, I'm still in the process of trying to look at te postives which can be hard! espically on a monday! I found it really hard the first few years as no one i knew had panic dissorder and most people treated it like a joke when I told them... i think the line that i heard the most was "its all in your head" I still have a lot of bad days but I'm getting better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi overexcited, huge congrats on the bubs , my story is similar to yours (I was 13 when diagnosed and 27 now) except that i was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder and depression. people ignorance to these disorders use to really bug me (it still does somedays depending on my mood) but i am finally in a place that i can mostly ignore it and hope that those people never have to experience what we have

Kristyb: im so happy you had a great time, i know what you mean by needing a few days to get back to normal... Make sure you take care of yourself and have a relaxing week to recover from all the excitement

AFM: Im now feeling better about things, DH sent me a SMS today saying it didnt matter what I got or didnt get done today as long as I was feeling ok, just that one SMS made all the difference,it was just what i needed

heres to getting back on top of things

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been on the go for two weeks ... Getting married and moving house, and now life is back to normal I don't know what to do with myself.
    I need to go shopping but don't get paid til Friday lol
    Ah the joys!
    What to do today ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha kristy, just relax and enjoy life for a bit thats what i would do lol

AFM: ive taken up residency on my lounge today, my back is killing me im just hoping DS keeps up his good mood today and doesnt need me to do much

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's no good that youve hurt your back! I've got Chiro on Friday I can't wait!
    Dd is learning to argue back with yells haha so funny!