+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Some people just thrive on gossip and nastiness. I hope your friend is okay. Is it a sin to be quiet sometimes?
    Wow. Im really gob smacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

inkognito is offline Moving on is simple, its what you leave behind which makes it hard
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yeah i went and had lunch with her today and she said she is just having one of those weeks...

i was gobsmaked too but at the end of the day these people have been lucky and never suffered from depression so i guess they cant really relate when someone is having one of those weeks

i hope everyone else is having a great week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear your friend is okay. Yeah some ppl do find it hard to relate though they can keep the nastiness to themselves.
    AFM: I'm doing okay so far, I exercised this morning, I ate mostly well, and am feeling pretty "normal" - whatever that is lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    It definitely does sound like some people thrive on being nasty.

How are you today?

I just saw the dr and she basically dismissed what I said, well that's what it felt like to me. She referred me to a psychologist, saying I have general anxiety and adjustment issues with my child. I have been speaking to people informally forever and if anything I am getting worse, not better.

I feel dismissed and worse to be honest.
    It was a huge step for me to reach out for help and I don't know if I will do it again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I am so sorry to hear that. I know you really stepped out of your comfort zone by opening up to someone.
    A psychologist may be able to help & give you coping strategies. I must of been lucky with my doctor.
    If you ever need anything, a chat etc I'm always here.

inkognito is offline Moving on is simple, its what you leave behind which makes it hard
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh supastar im very proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone and asking for help I have been there and know how hard it is

I'm sorry your dr was not supportive but please dont give up on seeking help, you got the referral which is a huge step and possibly the hardest to make and you did it, I'm positive that the phsycologist will be more supportive and won't be dismissive of what you have to say

Like kristyb I'm also here for you if you need anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel a little uneasy left my dd with Gma (dh's mum) for an hour and I got a bit sad. When I got back apparently she'd played up a little, had a good scream and fell asleep. I've never had to use cc with her. But it's the first time we've left her there without us. I feel bad lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know she would've had separation anxiety, I did too! I don't leave her very often. Should I be leaving her with family members more often? I'm not going back to work at this stage ... I feel so bad for her cause seriously she is the happiest baby ever. I am really overthinking this aren't I??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by •kristyb• View Post
    I am really overthinking this aren't I??

Yes! Lol. You are overthinking it. My DD had separation anxiety beginning around 6 months til.. Well... Still! She's always had access visits with her dad on weekends from birth and been in childcare since 10 months! So it's not cause you don't leave her often enough.
    If you think you might feel better about it try her in childcare, maybe find a centre who will do half days? You can quit if you hate it and extend to a full day if you like it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy+T+C View Post
    Yes! Lol. You are overthinking it. My DD had separation anxiety beginning around 6 months til.. Well... Still! She's always had access visits with her dad on weekends from birth and been in childcare since 10 months! So it's not cause you don't leave her often enough.
    If you think you might feel better about it try her in childcare, maybe find a centre who will do half days? You can quit if you hate it and extend to a full day if you like it
    Thank you. I used to work in childcare lol I reckon I'll be the pain in the butt parent ! But thank you for your reassurance