+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We got married on Halloween haha!

We had little cauldrons with jelly bones as those guest gifts on the table.

I think I need London's dog costume for my two poms!!!

So jealous of your Halloween bash halloweendee!! Sounds awesome!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So do people think you are crazy for celebrating it? I have always wanted to decorate my house and once we move over we will be able too and hubby said go for it but will the neighbors think I am off my rocker? The party idea is wonderful maybe next year we will do it and kids can invite friends from school. Halloween is my favorite holiday I think

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Bought DS costume today. He settled for a skeleton costume. Since the party was cancelled I didnt end up getting the costumes we were gonna get...maybe another year DS will be going trick or treating with an older friend that lives on our street and me and DP will be home handing out the candy at our place. I saw some cheap clip-in devil horns today that I was supposed to get just for fun, but forgot. Everyone needs to update after halloween with pics!

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have all of the treats and decorations organised for the trick or treaters, and costumes as well. I LOVE Halloween, and I wish it was celebrated more over here! It annoys me when people brush it off as a solely American celebration...

P.s.: Your celebration plans sound awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    how awesome to be married on halloween!! totally jealous!!
    when i was younger everyone in our suburb thought my mom was crazy with celebrating halloween but now it's much more accepted. you'd be surprised how great it is for a party as even the die hard 'i don't dress up' people end up having a ball.
    i just had a baby girl (she will be 3 weeks old this weekend at the party) and am busy looking after her and getting organised for the big halloween bash. she has a glow in the dark skeleton onesie with a bright orange pumpkin beanie. my 9yo son is jack sparrow this year. so excited!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    London was that the party I was invited to too? Sians?

Going to a thermomix demo during the day and we thought it would be cute to dress the kids up. DD1 wants to go as a fairy, DD2 I still need to figure out.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MeggyMoo View Post
    London was that the party I was invited to too? Sians?
    Yup.

We were at the shops today so I got the cheap clip in horns. Also got a couple of decorations for outside, but nothing major. All ready to go now.

Soooo jealous of those of you having big parties. Cant wait to see pics!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We don't have enough kids around us who come trick or treating! We used to love it in new zealand going, cause there was a retirement village at the top of the hill and the oldies always had good lollies for us We dressed my younger brother up as a granny one year so funny, he borrowed our nana's walking stick and everything!
    I'd love to do something for it..... maybe next year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm not sure what is funnier, Zombie Mum or London's dog costume!!

The first year we moved here, I didn't do anything and had a heap of trick or treaters and felt so bad!! So the last 2 years I have bought a heap of candy to hand out to the neighborhood kids.

Will probably take DS around next year. He's only just 2 and I don't think he would get it yet, and I don't want him hyped up on sugar!!!

PS - where is Sian? Haven't seen her around for a while.
    Last edited by Californication; 25-10-2011 at 18:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going to my first Holloween party this weekend! SOOOOO EXCITED! I'm going as a clown!