+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any yallourn north/gippsland mums???

Hey everyone, I have just joined this site today as I am moving to yallourn north in a week I have an 18 month old daughter and I have no friends whatsoever lol don't get me wrong I love my daughter and fiancee ( really just a huge kid ) but sometimes you just need that adult conversation haha. SO was just wondering if anyone was in yallourn north or surrounding areas??

Thanks
    Reviews
    no one at all? lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there
    I'm in Sale so about 40 minutes away I think haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh boy i only just saw your message here lol i completely forgot about it actually :S

I think your pretty spot on, sale is about 40 mins i think lol

Buuut apaprently im not moving to yallourn north now haha staying put in moe so...still pretty much the same lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Proudmummyof1 View Post
    oh boy i only just saw your message here lol i completely forgot about it actually :S

I think your pretty spot on, sale is about 40 mins i think lol

Buuut apaprently im not moving to yallourn north now haha staying put in moe so...still pretty much the same lol
    Yeah moe isn't too much further hey!! It's so hard to find other mums to connect with in this area and there doesn't seem to be too many on bubhub either, makes it hard having no mummy friends!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    argh I know what you mean sometimes i joke to myself that I must be the only mother in moe or gippsland baha I have no friends here and a SAHM so you can imagine how lonely it can get lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    argh I know what you mean sometimes i joke to myself that I must be the only mother in moe or gippsland baha I have no friends here and a SAHM so you can imagine how lonely it can get lol
    Oh yeah I am exactly the same!! I'm a SAHM at the moment too (well I have a casual job but have only worked 2 shifts in 4 weeks so it doesn't really count haha!) and I know what you mean about feeling lonely, especially when Ella is being naughty or whatever I have no one to relate to which is why I spend a lot (probably too much!) time on bubhub haha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol oh no same! I usually spend most of my time on another baby site where i have posted the same message but no replies! this is the furthest i have gotten! lol

There are so many times you can handle speaking baby hahaha :P how old is your little one btw?

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol oh no same! I usually spend most of my time on another baby site where i have posted the same message but no replies! this is the furthest i have gotten! lol

There are so many times you can handle speaking baby hahaha :P how old is your little one btw?
    Oh yeah it seems to be really hard to find gippsland mums online, I joined all these Facebook groups trying to make friends but nothing ever comes of it either haha!

Oh yeah i know what you mean, i talk to my little girl allday and sometimes it feels like my brain is turning to mush haha! She is 4 now so she's getting to be a big girl! How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol yeah have done the whole facebook thing as well <_< have made some friends but none local!

nawwww 4, gettting big! my little one is 18 mths old, so nearing the terrible twos yaaaay -_- feels like she is already there some days lol