Closed Thread
Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopeful - Hi hun!!! I remember you too. 22nd May is my Dad's birthday so i should always remember your EDD. How is everything going with you? Have you had a dating scan yet?

Daisy - It is nice to be a 'graduate' isn't it? So far the two of us plus Giggle are all due within weeks of each other and WOP is only a few weeks ahead of us so it will be nice to be able to chat with each other through this journey... how are you feeling now?

AFM - I am having my BT tomorrow at 5w1d and am both scared and excited to get the results... i m/c at 5w3d last pregnancy so really just anticipating getting past Wednesday then i will feel happy to get past that small milestone.... then to 12wks from there. I'm not booked in for a dating scan as i know exactly when my LMP started and when i O'd.... but tempted to tell a sneaky fib to my OB so he'll send me for one just so i can spy on little one and hopefully see a heartbeat in a few weeks time. My first OB appt is for 31/10, i will be 8wks so should be able to hear a HB at that stage.

Poor boobies are getting sore and are expanding by the minute!! I am starting from a DD base so i am horrified at how big they might get!!
    I have already started using Bio Oil on my tummy and chest to prevent stretch marks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats hun, so nice to see were both ok as we mc in the same week... i felt heaps better once i passed 5w3days... and even more better at my dating scan 6wk3days we heard a strong heartbeat soooo amazing... apparenrtly this decreases mc risk??
    so many are coming to the graduates, its great were all so close together too!! Those who havnt had a loss dont udnerstand the emotional anxiety thing that comes with a pregnancy... i still get scared about the cramps or if i feel fine i question why but im trying hard to be positive, cant wait for 12 weeks scan

mmm i also had DD boobs previously im super scared how big theyll be already DH is mesmerised lol im using the palmers stuff... good luck for your test tomorrow im sure itll be perfect
    I know what you meana bout the

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gracie'sMummy~ View Post
    Hopeful - Hi hun!!! I remember you too. 22nd May is my Dad's birthday so i should always remember your EDD. How is everything going with you? Have you had a dating scan yet?

Poor boobies are getting sore and are expanding by the minute!! I am starting from a DD base so i am horrified at how big they might get!!
    I have already started using Bio Oil on my tummy and chest to prevent stretch marks.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We have officially nicknameD this little one as "Bumpkin" ...
    poor Gracie was nicknamed "Alien" all through my pregnancy with her because at the 12wk scan she looked like an alien with her big forehead!! At about 32wks we had a 4D scan and she was thereafter nicknamed "Piglet" because her little nose was squished up against my uterus and she looked like a little piggy with an upturned nose!! Thankfully she came out with a perfect little button nose.

Gracie seems to have ESP about me being pregnant... we haven't told her but she keeps asking "do you have a baby in your tummy?"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys

Mind if I crash? Got my BFP on Thursday and due on the 20th of June based on my ovulation date. Im not officially due for AF until Wednesday... it stays away.

I will be heading back to the doctors this week for another blood test as the first one was inconslusive due to it been done at 9dpo (the same day as my almost invisible BFP). The second line on my POAS's are much darker now so im happy.

Ive been pretty tired the last 2 days and my boobies are starting to get sore. Hope they dont explode in the growth department as im already a DD - E depending on the brand.

To say im nervous about this pregnancy is an understatement... so many emotions are going through my mind atm.

My short term plan of attack is to get past AF due date then hopefully see a HB between 6 - 7 weeks. I will be going for a few extra scans along the way.

I joined the June due date thread too, but I will probably hang out here as pregnancy after you have lost the simple innocence of it is different

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle - and it's so nice that there are a few of us from the TTC thread that have graduated together at the same time. So happy to hear your HPT is much darker today, i would expect your BT will show some good levels next week and will be considered positive. I am also going to mostly hang out here even though i have also joined the June thread... we all understand each others fears and i think there is a genuine support and friendship that is much harder to find in a big Due Date group.

I know what you mean about being scared that everything will be ok. Every time i go to the toilet or if i feel like i have a little more than avg CM i panic thinking that i am bleeding... i just can't wait to see that beautiful little heart beat in the next few weeks (hopefully i can convince OB to send me for a scan!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies I hope I can crash here too??

Bit of background- DP and I decided to TTC back in feb, we were lucky enough to fall pregnant right away. I had a dating scan at 5weeks and at 6weeks I got pink and then brown spotting. Went for an ultrasound and we found out bubs stopped growing at 5w3d. I chose to m/c naturally and didn't actually miscarry for another 5.5 weeks! Won't be doing that again!

Anyways after a long time of convincing DP we conceived again last month. I'm due 2nd June. I was very excited and have experienced much stronger pregnancy symptoms, until 2 days ago. On Friday as soon as I woke up and went to the bathroom there was brown spotting this continued all day only when i wiped. I got my blood test results back on the same day from the day before and GP was very happy 21,000 almost doubled from Tuesday's 12,000. However all day Friday and yesterday have had this brown spotting which has gotten lighter and lighter and is very mucousy (TMI). Had also lost all pregnancy symptoms and all hope. Until this afternoon where I have been unbelievably exhausted all day at work. Im hoping so much this means im still pregnant! I'm so scared this is another miscarriage

Tomorrow morning I'm taking myself to ER for a scan and more bloods! I just have to know what's going on!

Sorry for the long post! Hope you're all enjoying the end of your weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so lovely that there are so many familiar faces in here, all due at similar times. It really makes me feel like I'm not alone..

I'm feeling good Gracie's mummy. I have to confess, I am paranoid & keep going to the toilet to check things are still ok. I really hope I can get past this! I keep trying to tell myself that I can't control any of it, so just take each day as it comes.
    All the best for your blood test tomorrow! I'm sure your numbers will be great
    I too am looking forward to passing my milestone, which will be after this coming Friday. I've got everything crossed for us all!
    Bumpkin is the perfect name!
    I will try to think of one for my own in the coming days.
    How funny that Gracie knows! That's amazing!

Hopeful maiden, I too am questioning every cramp & twinge & am worried when I'm not feeling sick! It's crazy. Glad everything is going well for you, it would have been such a relief to hear a strong heartbeat

Good to see you here Giggle! you said it perfectly - the innocence is gone. It sucks that it has to be that way but we've got each other!

Louhopeful, I'm glad you posted in here. I remember you sent me some lovely messages when I needed them most. Try not to worry just yet about the spotting, a lot of people say it's normal. & the fact that your numbers have doubled is fantastic! Get checked out tomorrow but try to keep positive for you & your bub. I know how worried you must be. Sending you strength & keeping everything crossed for you hun. Let us know how you go, you will be in my thoughts xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's awesome to see so much action in here!

Louhopeful- sounds like you've had a rough few days. It's true that a lot of women spot all the way through pregnancy and everything is fine. I hope they treat you well in the ER and your scan shows a wonderful and happy little baby and, even though it's early, maybe even a little heartbeat!
    Giggle- if that line's getting stronger I'd say you stand a very good chance of getting past Wednesday AF free! I cried every day for at least a week after I got my positive. I thought a BFP would fix everything but it just had me totally freaked out. I would say I'm nervous now and was terrified then! A scan and passing 8+6 where I lost Peanut has helped. We're all here when you need to come and confess the fears other people might think are silly
    Graciesmummy- Bumpkin is a supercute name. When are you going to tell Gracie? I've been wondering about when I should tell kids (patients) at work. One girl I adore just had a bone marrow transplant and I've had to avoid her because of all the chemo and immunosuppressants she's on. I feel like I owe her an explanation because she keeps asking where I am!
    Daisy- I still check for blood every time I pee and think I will till Sprout is born. I think you need to remind yourself though that all pregnancies are different and try not to read anything into the symptoms that you do or don't have- hard I know! You should build yourself a ticker- baby brain is kicking in and it's getting tricky to remember who is when!
    Hopeful- lovely to see you, I'd been wondering how you were doing. I did see your name pop up in the First Time Mamas May 2012 I think, but I just don't feel that comfortable there. I'm happier being here.
    BTW- jeez you girls all have some big boobies!!! ( . )( . )
    AFM- 9 weeks 2 days today. I passed Peanut's lost date 3 days ago and it feels good to be breaking new ground. I'm feeling ready now to reopen What to Expect and my other pregnancy books. I also bought Sprout what feels like his first toy. A lovely soft Peter Rabbit. I'm looking to the future!
    We also got accepted to the midwifery group at the Mater Hospital and heard from the birth centre at the Royal Brisbane that they're processing our application. Symptoms still in full swing too. Good days I vomit once or twice, bad days 4 or 5 times. And so tired! I work 12 hour shifts, days and nights, and it's not been easy! I've decided to take guilt free sick days whenever I feel like I need them. I'm too worried about overdoing it and losing the Sprout.
    So to sum up- still scared but feeling optimistic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just heading to bed so will do personals tomorrow but wanted to say a quick good luck to Louhopeful for your tests tomorrow morning... I hope the spotting stops and that you see a very healthy growing little bean in there!! Thinking of you Hun... Let us know how you go.

WOP - your boobies comment made me laugh!!! Just wait... Yours will be huge too when your milk comes in and you start BF!!! Then you can join the DD club!! Lol
    Congrats on a healthy scan and surpassing your milestone... Peanut would be proud when do you hit 12wks?
    How did your photo shoot go btw?? Do you have a link to the article?

Night night all... Zzzzzzzz

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmm we had a mishap tonight with DD landing roughly on my belly. I dont think it would have done much harm... arnt they down under the pubic bone this early? Has made me a bit paranoid tho. I keep telling her to be careful but she doesnt understand of course. If i told her there was a baby in there she would probably look at me like i was insane.

Wow WOP your pregnancy seems to be flying by! It only feels like a few days ago you got your BFP.

Gracie - Kids are amazing arnt they! Good luck keeping your news quiet if Gracie is on to you already Good luck with your bloodtest tomorrow. I laughed reading about you calling Gracie "Piglet", when Hannah was born her nose was upturned , i think she was squashed in there LOL, her nose looks normal now but still turns up slightly.

Louhopeful - I hope everything goes well for you tommorow xxx