Closed Thread
Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls- remember me? I've been stalking you in the background for weeks, suspecting that this might be my month and today a,
    Very excited! Figure I'm due on the 11th of May.
    Congrats to 2girls&1angelboy- good luck with the ms.

Now come on and post some more you girls! How am I supposed to know what you're all up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey There Lovely Ladies

& a BIG Welcome on Board and Congratulations on Your Graduation....2girls&1angelboy and withoutpeanut.......fantastic that you girls can join us!

ATM: Im a little excited we are finally going to tell the family Mum Dad two sissys and 1 brother and their significant others that were pregnant tonight at Fathers Day Dinner!!!!We decided to wait until well after 12 weeks and now being cleared of the 13 week mark and being Fathers Day and the fact we'll all be together I think Its a good time! Last night we told MIL and FIL, they were excited for us but FIL soon interrupted us and proceeded to tell us about the lottery tickets he bought for a new house and well that was about it!!! I never expected too much from them though and I look forward to telling my family cos Im sure they'll be super excited, asking lots of questions and really happy for us....I guess were all a bit more family orientated!

Anyway so last week Wednesday had my NT Scan, the sonographer was absolutly wonderful....she spent about an hour on my belly trying so patiently to put bubs in a better position and took heaps of photos for us....she thinks bubba is going to be a boy cos he's not very well behaved she says....I thought that was cute! So we get our NT Results on Wednesday but she said the Ultrasound looked really normal....guess it depends on bloods as well though!

Well thats it from me I guess.....Hope all you girls are travelling welll and I look forward to hearing/reading where you are all at!

Gotta Go and Get ready for Tea!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTL- how did your announcement go? I imagine there were lots of laughs and a few tears. God luck for NT results tomorrow. I'm sure Bubs will be great.

PA- so glad your scan went well. And Buggles is way cute! I've heard only clever babies can suck their thumbs in utero. True? Who knows? But nice to think! Can you put me on the front page with an EDD of 11/5/12?

Hope everyone's doing well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WOP- Congratulations
    Sorry I have neglected this thread a bit, not been on BH much lately!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Planning to introduce some new girls from the TTC after MC thread- hope some of you girls are still out there reading this! We'd love to hear how you're all doing

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Its nice to be a Graduate!! Thanks for the warm welcome WOP!
    How is Sprout going? How many weeks now? When is your 12wk scan?

PA80 I know you from the April Thread and FB group which I am no longer in after I lost my April Angel. I have been following your journey with Buggles in your blog though and wishing you well.

Well, I got my BFP about 10 days ago and am due 11th June and very excited!!!

I have also joined the Due in June group but also find it to be a bit impersonal at the moment and would prefer to spend some more time with the Graduates of TTC post m/c and loss.

There will be a few more joining us too hopefully!!!

I need to think of a nickname for our little one........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to crash but just saw you post Gracies mummy and wanted to congratulate you. You were so sweet and positive in the testing and due in threads I was in. I've been trying to keep an eye out for your posts since your loss hoping for good news and I just wanted to wish you all the best for this pregnancy!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillwaiting - thank you so much!!  how sweet of you to remember and think of me! I remember you from July/Aug testing and April Due... How are you going with your pregnancy Hun? Have you had your 12wk scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi can I please join too? Knew some of u from the ttc thread. Congrats gracie woooooot!! xx
    Im due 22nd may.... Very excited but still anxious as we conceived within weeks of my miscarriage :/
    Be great to be back with people who can understand!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies!

thank you for sharing the link withoutpeanut, & I am estatic to be joining. how are things going with sprout? I have been sending positive vibes your way constantly!

I'm glad you popped your head in hopefulmaiden! I've been thinking of you!

and so nice to see you in here Gracie's mummy! We are so close in dates, I hope with all my heart that everything is smooth sailing for us both!

I look forward to meeting more new faces and sharing this scary but exciting journey with you all!

xxx