Closed Thread
Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 175765666768 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Stretched. Didn't have a D&C, but certainly seems feasible. Good luck
    Rach- so glad it turned out okay and you have a happy womb full of baby
    Angelmummy- I had a scan with Peanut at 6 + 1 and saw a heartbeat. Hope you get too see that lovely flutter
    Giggle- scared is totally understandable but I'm glad you're feeling better about it. Glad you took the jump on the baby clothes. I don't believe in jinxes!
    Mummylip - congrats on honorary Auntiedom! Enjoy Miss Scarlett!
    Hopeful- hope you're feeling better soon!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Finally catching up on personals!

This thread sure does move... here's hoping i don't miss out on anyone and have all the facts right!

Rach - i have been following along and reading daily and am particularly here today to say YAY for you! How exciting to see something!! Now just need to try to keep those positive thoughts flowing and make sure you sleep and eat plenty! lol

Giggle&Hoot - Hope your back is feeling better soon! I agree with what Angelmummy said re: muscles relaxing... as i don't feel pain like a normal person my physio has already put me on exercise restrictions as i can do muscle or joint damage and not realise unless it actually affects my posture or range of motion. She's told me that all i can basically do is walk and swim! I even have to be careful of how i get out of the car as the other day i niggled my groin somehow?! Great idea to try and snap up clothes and bits and pieces when you can,.. nothing is cheap these days and you gotta get ahead...and if you do have a girl.. i'm sure there will be someone in here having a boy who would probably buy them off you!? I have used the Chinese Gender predictor for friends over the years and it gets most of them right.. you need to make sure you get your age right tho, because the chinese new year starts differently to us so you might not be the right age? If that makes sense? You can work out your chinese (lunar) age here:
    http://www.chinesegenderchart.info/gender-calculator.php

Gracie'sMummy - Not long til the 12 week hurdle! How super super exciting!!

Mummylip - Scarlett is such a gorgeous name..have fun having those little cuddles! I'll be stalking for your blood results...

Hanm1 - big whoopsie with the creative art! I hope you took a photo for her portfolio when she's older?! hehe.. Glad to hear you got it out, otherwise i'm sure we wouldn't be having a little chuckle about it now!!! Probably a good thing it was the couch and not the wall by the sounds of how easy it was to clean off the couch!

Angelmummy - not sure about when you do hear the heartbeat, but the nurses at my OB's office said that my OB always says this: "Sometimes at 5pm you see the moon, more often you'll see it at 6pm, frequently you'll see it at 7pm but by 8pm you're pretty much guaranteed to see it - and it's the same with a babies heartbeat and the week of pregnancy" - because of this we opted to go in at 8 weeks for our first scan, even tho OB was happy to see us at 6-7 weeks because of our previous m/c. It's just stuck with me this little story - i think it's cute!

Autumnlove - so close to 12 weeks! Congrats.. have you started telling people or are you still waiting? Must be very excited!!!!

Ja - i envy your enthusiasm for cards making! I barely even write normal christmas cards!

Daisy - I laughed so hard at your DTD story - only because i can relate to it so much..not that our OB told us to withhold... it's more that i'm petrified DP is going to dislodge the baby.. insane hey? I mean how "BIG" do i really think he is.. lol... I must admit (WARNING TMI) i have given in a few times.. not for his sake more for mine..i'm hoping to relax a little more after we see a heartbeat... that's the plan anyway...

to anyone i missed.. hope your journey is travelling along swimmingly!

AFM - i'm 7w3d today... only 8 sleeps until we see a heartbeat (well hoping to see one) i'm still paranoid that we'll get there and be told "sorry no heartbeat" like in the movie Marley and Me! My symptoms seem to be subsiding, but i wonder if that's because i've learned how to manage them better.. i make sure i have a snack before bed, so that i don't wake in the middle of the night or wake early starving and as such queasy... having said that on Saturday i purposefully woke up and didn't eat for awhile to see if it would come on (crazy i know) but it did.. i have never really vomitted.. just get the dry retching and heaving and occasionally a bit of bile comes up. I'm still weeing a bit, and my boobs weren't sore for a few days, but then last night they were tender and i swear that they grew over night.... they are a nice handful now! lol Still quite tired by 4pm..and happy for a nap...and i am still off chocolate but very keen on meat, fruit and OJ (not together!) - which is unusual for me, cos usually i'm a veggie and fish/chicken girl! Salty foods, in particular BBQ shapes are my treat of choice, and i feel ashamed to admit that the other night i ate an entire box in 7 minutes... ever since then i can't eat them...i am avoiding them at all costs so that my stomach, thighs, and double chin don't spread any further!

I also just found out that a close friend is also pregnant due 2 days after me with her third (she has a 6 yr old and a 9mth old)... whilst i'm excited to have someone close to share this with, i am already feeling the competitive nature of her... the other day she rang to tell me that my GP mustn't know how to read HCG levels because her's came back at 2500, and her GP told her that that puts her at the high end of 6-7 weeks and more likely 7-8 weeks... but they only DTD on the 12th November (or the 13 September)... so i'm not sure how she could even be 6 weeks?? Aside from that she already wants to talk baby showers and make sure our dates don't clash!?!? What i ended up saying was that i couldn't care less about the baby shower date and was happy for her to select hers and we would either work around it or if unfortunately it happened on the same day, we would just have to make it work.. it's really not that big a deal for me!! Oh dear.. let the joys begin!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh forgot to mention i'm happy to attempt to put together a roll call... one that we can add to as needed and repost in this thread as we need.. or maybe we start a new thread??

A roll call could look something like this:

DUE DATES:

June
    Member A - 3/6/12

July
    Member B - 4/7/12
    Member C - 14/7/12

August

SCAN & SPECIAL APPOINTMENT DATES
    Member A -
    1st scan - 7w6d (0/0/00)
    NT scan - 12w6d (0/0/00)
    Morph scan - 19w (00/0/00)

Etc...

If we do it as a roll call we can then just copy and paste the most recent and if the person who has editing control leaves we can still continue the roll call on??? Happy to attempt to get it started if you all want to post the important bits of info: Due date and scan/appointment dates - and if theres anything else you want to add to it?

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've messaged PA80 through Bubhub and Facebook to ask if she can hand over control of this thread's front page. I don't know if it's even possible but this is our home right? The page is just sitting there unused.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    On my way to my 12wk scan now... It's in 15mins. Aaaggghhh!!! The nerves in my tummy are bad...I need to wee already but supposed to have a full bladder!
    I'll be back later to let you know how it goes.

WOP - if no luck with PA then maybe we can ask the MODS to give us access? Although I'm sure Paula won't mind and will respond...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck graciesmummy I just know it's going to be an awesome happy day for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got for some piccies of Bumpkin!

Paula says "go for it", so I'll contact the mods.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Quick from from me. Best wishes for your scan Gracie's Mummy. I look forward to seeing a new avatar pic of bumpkin this arvo.

WOP- Are you back in OZ after your holiday already? Argh holidays are never long enough. I was whinging that I needed a holiday yesterday and then remembered that I am actually having a week off on 11 the Dec. Don't know how I forgot that!

Hi Angelski- great to hear everything is ticking along nicely for you.

It would be nice to get a roll call going- make it easier for me to keep track! PA must be past the halfway mark by now. Will be lovely to hear her baby new one day soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Gracie's mummy & can't wait to hear the good news about Bumpkin xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for today Gracie's! Can't wait to hear the good news. Isn't it awful when you have a bladder so full, you actually feel sick, but have to suffer for the ultrasound?!

Mummylip, I am currently 10+3, due on the 22nd June. I have 3 beautiful kids, 2 boys who are 11 and 9, and a daughter 2. I have had 5 miscarriages, but they have identified the problem, and it's rare, so I don't want anyone to get paranoid that that could happen to them! I am on the right medication, and everything is looking good this time.

Hopeful, are you feeling any better? That is so unfair, getting Bali belly when you're pregnant!

Angelski, Sounds like all your symptoms are good. Well, not fun, but a good sign anyway! Does your friend know what you've been through? It's sounds like she's being pretty insensitive, and maybe she should back off!

AFM, I'm in a bit of a mad panic about Christmas. We are going on holiday on the 15th, and I have barely done any shopping! I might try to do some online today. I usually do all my Christmas shopping online, but my golden rule is, order before Dec, as Australia post grinds to a halt after that!