Closed Thread
Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah any exuse for a bludge day At least its pretty much gone now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Rach! That is fantastic news, which I'm sure will be followed by more good news next week.

Giggle, I'm glad your back is feeling better now. Understandable that the doctors comments would make you panic though. Are you going to see the chiro or physio or someone? I've suffered from lower back pain most of my life. It's been pretty good lately, but tweaked it on the weekend, so will have to get it looked at.

The house was suspiciously quiet before, and when I went looking, I found Delilah drawing all over, and I mean all over the couch with texta! After a reminder that we only draw on paper, I tried getting it off with a damp cloth, and to my surprise it all came off! Gotta love that fake suede. I do love 2 year old's enthusiasm for life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meant to say before woohooo Rach, awesome news :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh your lucky Hamn! We have leather in our house. I figured that it was probably my only kid safe option.... only down side is i hate cleaning it every 12 months. It is great for kids tho - everything just wipes off

Not sure if I need to see anyone for my back. I think ive just used a few muscles that havnt been used in a while. I have been having back problems the last few months tho... the doctor readjusted my back a few weeks ago because my hands were tingly and its been mostly good since. When I was pregnant with DD i had to go to the physio because my coccyx and lower spine area played up really bad. I had a serious car accident back in 2006 and did something to it then and it plays up from time to time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    so glad everything is ok Rach! such a relief, I was thinking about you all day! lots of and tonnes of for the coming week.

Giggle can you tell your friend with the clothes that they're for a friend / sister / aunty? Or that you're planning ahead for the future and thought you'd snap up her gorgeous clothes? Sounds like a bargain to me!

thanks for the shout out Hopeful, it made my day you're too kind!

to everyone else - much love xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol Giggle by aunty I meant cousin.. lol - baby brain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the tip daisy! I just msg'd her saying they were for my cousin. I will see what she says. I can always back out now if I chicken out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Daisy how are you and little bubs?

Giggle I agree I would snap up those clothes and you you have all girls then pass them on or sell them on ebay.

Autumnlove what is news with you lately? Have you got a scan coming up?

Ja you've been quiet lately. How's the morning sickness?

Rach I am so excited that the scan went well. I hope you can sleep better at night knowing everything is ok.

G&H hope your back gets better too. I have had middle back pain off and on and it scares me so much but it is easy to strain when UTD and especially for me as I am always carrying around a toddler. I hope your appointment goes well.

Angelmummy how are you feeling? What's your due date? I think we are close?

Hanm it happens so quickly they grab a pen and draw on the couch! Lucky it came off. I joined the group late and don't know much about you so fill me in. How many weeks,,etc???

Gracie's mummy good luck for the scan tomorrow. I thought it was Friday but I think I just misread the fact that you are 12 weeks on Friday not the scan is Friday. I can't wait to hear the good news and see a pic of your little bubba.

everyone else!

AFM: Blood test today should know the results tomorrow. My obs has been really thorough which is nice. I don't really have strong symptoms, nausea comes and goes but not enough to throw up and twinges and aches here and there is my stomach. Not really sore boobs just heavy big ones! LOL!

My bestie had a baby girl today and I cannot wait to go and see her tomorrow. So excited! She named her Scarlett.

I was thinking we could have a thread of due dates and little facts about ourselves because I los track of due dates etc.... What does everyone else think? Does anyone else want to manage it? I am not sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies, I didn't want to crash your thread with my question (hopefully I will be joining it soon) so I started a new thread in the General Pregnancy/Birth area. However if any of you had a D&C and found with your pregnancy afterwards that your uterus/area was more sensitive, could you please share your experiences on my thread? I'm in the 2WW and finding what's going on with my body very odd. Thanks girl. Hopefully I'll be back here soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MummyLip,

Promise I'm not hiding from you. I did a big personals post a couple of pages back but things move pretty fast in here some days.

Good to read that you are feeling positive about all your medical care this time around. This is going to be a sticky bubba for you surely the universe has some good things to send your way this time