Closed Thread
Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Rach, I hope you are ok hun. I coulnd't read your post and not reply. Have you felt this type of pain before? I know there is nothing I can say or do from my end to make everything ok for you but please know there is someone out there who is wishing nothing but the best for you and your little one. Big Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rach, I hope everything is alright!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ja i can't remember exactly.... But because the last one was ectopic and I now only have a right tube left it doesn't seem good. Concentrated pain on either side can't be good. I'm trying to think it's just the corpus leutem cyst but my scan has been moved back to this week. So we will either see nothing or have yet another terrible news scan. Dont think I'm meant to have kids or something. Thanks for well wishes though.

@giggle- thanks xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Rach, don't lose hope just yet. I'm so sorry for your previous losses. I haven't experienced an ectopic pregnancy before, but I was convinced at the start of this pregnancy that that was what was happening as I was getting bad pain down low on my right side only. Everything was fine, & I am praying & hoping it will be the same for you also hun. Massive hugs & good vibes being sent your way xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So what did yours end up being daisy??? Was it random pains or a cyst or nothing???? It's like a dull ache in that side sharper when I bend over that side or move too quickly. And then it's almost like a stitch?

I've called the gp. He has asked me to take panadol and call him back in a few hours and probably see him 8.45am tomorrow and have an urgent scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was unexplained but normal! I heard that you can get pain from the tube you ovulated from, & that made perfect sense. I had a scan at 5 weeks to check it out & bubba was sitting safe in my uterus. I hope with all my heart that it is the same for you. Don't give up xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach, hugs I'm so sorry you have this worry. Try to keep that hope alive, chances are everything is ok. Pains are so normal. Hang in there Hun, I hope you get that scan tomorrow and some reassurance. Let us know, I will be thinking of you xx

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Rach, I had similar with DD but on the left hand side. I had a hormonal cyst on the ovary that ovulated and it grew to about 7cm... But very common apparently and they usually go away post birth when the pregnancy hormones drop. I hope this is what you have! I don't recall feeling it after 12wks but it was quite painful up until about 10wks.
    Better to be on the safe side and get it checked out. It would be extremely unlikely for you to have another ectopic, try not to think the worst as there are a few things it could be and most are manageable. Could even just be a muscle stretching or separating already... Would explain the dull ache but sharp when you bend over and use your abs.
    Try to get some sleep and let us know how you go at the doc tomorrow morning.... Thinking of you... Lots of healthy sticky vibes your way <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Hi Autumnlove- Nearly 12 Weeks! How does it feel? Are you managing to keep the worrying to a minimum? Do you have a scan date for your NT? Will you be sharing your news after that? Lots of questions! Don't mind nosey me.

DaisyPetal- Congratulations, soon to be a 12 week mumma! Into the 2nd trimester- that means two thing for you- sharing your news with family and friends and *ahem* resuming 'marital relations'. Take it easy on yourselves- and enjoy.

Rach85- Keep us posted on how you are going. There are alot of people who are wishing the best for you. Sending you some big hugs to help you through.
    Hi MummyLip- Blood test tomorrow.. don't worry you will be ok. Sending you some bravery vibes to get you through, and yay for the nausea!

GraciesMummy- So scan in on Tues? Great! I will check back in on you then- look forward to a new avatar pic. I completely understand the anxiety you feel in expecting a disaster from one scan to the next but I am sure all will be well. The universe is finally sending some good things your way after the struggles you have had this past 6 months, sometimes it can be hard to relax and just accept the good stuff when it comes.

WOP- I am happy to say that all your symptoms listed are, according to my dignostic skills, a textbook case of Pregnant mummy. There is a little person in there! Keep us updated on bump watch- I want to hear what the girls at work think of it when you go back after hols!

Hi CC- Its ok to pop your head in for reassurance. I feel alot of cramping as well, for my first two pregnancies I also had luteal cysts form in the ovary that ovulated and they caused me doubling over pain from the 7-10 week mark. Thankfully I had already had scans that said bubs was in the uterus or I would have been worried about ectopic pregnancy. For this pregnancy so far I have the type of cramping that makes me feel like AF is about to arrive any minute. Best wishes to you for the rest of your journey.

AFM- Quiet Sunday I hope. Heading to the cemetery to put a flower on DS plaque and then an art and craft afternoon making christmas cards with DD. It is going to be a complete mess of glue and sparkles but that what vacuum cleaners were invented for isn't it?

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I am starting to feel Braxton's the last 2 days. I had them from this early with Gracie too... I also think I located Bumpkins heart beat with my Doppler today... I'm only about 60% sure... It was different to the placenta swoosh and was faster but quieter than galloping horses... but I only heard it for about 30sec before I lost it again.
    Still really nervous about Tuesday... I had a bad dream about it last night. I wish my scan was here already so I know either way.
    12 weeks tomorrow, although dating scan was measuring 3 days ahead so may already be 12wks! Lol. Still going by LMP dates.