Closed Thread
Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hopeful hope your tummy is better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs giggle, I'm having a break too. I am in the same position as giggle. There have been some truly appalling things written over the past few days, it's really sad. A weekend break is just what the doctor has ordered. Hope you all have a lovely weekend, thanks for the warm welcome :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default hugs

Hi giggle and angelmummy, I just wanted to pop in and send you some extra special hugs. I really struggle with bubhub sometimes because it is such an open forum but I really hope that you know how supported you are in both this thread and the ttc after miscarriage thread. I think I am speaking for everyone when I say that there is no judgement passed here. We have all walked different paths and had different experiences but we are united by the grief and pain of loss and our desire to have that much wanted baby in our arms. I truly am sorry that you have been left to feel the way that you do. Just wanted to send you some love and know that these threads in here are full of supportive women and i hope that you feel safe in here.

Lots of love and hugs

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle & Angelmummy - I haven't read any nasty posts so must not be reading the thread you are referring to.... But, even just hearing that people are posting awful things that have upset you both makes me very angry and protective of you. I'm so sorry you have experienced this and absolutely take a few days to stay clear of BH... We will miss you but totally understand. Some people are just vile. 99% of the time bub hub is a really positive place. No judgements from anyone in here, ever, no matter what... Just love and support.
    *big hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I really appreciate your support. Its just hard reading peoples views on something I have experianced personally. Sometimes they need to realise that its not as simple as they think. Im going to disappear now. I will be back Monday. Hopefully the nasty threads will be gone by then and I wont stumble across them. Goodluck to everyone having scans over the weekend and Monday. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle, I don't know what people are saying but in here we believe you did what you needed to to protect Josh. to you and just unsubscribe from wherever is upsetting you! Hope a weekend off is all you need to come back to us x
    Hopeful, how'd you get hit in the belly? Having a rough week huh?!
    Angelbubs, I'm hoping you'll be more than a stalker very soon!

To answer general questions-
    1- I'm in Brisbane and birthing with a midwife at the Mater Mothers publicly
    2- were not finding out gender and DH bet me CAKE yesterday that it will be a girl
    3- I think PA is the only one who can edit the front page and she doesn't post anymore?

16 WEEKS TODAY! And DH loved his shark dive. Great photos too. Geez I'm a great wife!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ja - Hahaha, your turkey comment cracked me up!! Thanks for the laugh . I'm glad you have a private hospital lined up, a hospital that doesn't have the facilities for even common complications would be a no go in my mind too. I'm choosing to take a hour drive instead of a 10 min for similar reasons. I wouldn't feel comfortable in my local 2-bed maternity ward!

Angelzzz
    - That makes sence to me for you to skip the bloods. I actually skipped mine last time until we had a bad scan result. My GP advised this because no matter what the results are we can't change what nature has planned. I had my bloods done this time close to 6 weeks when I started having spotting problem. I hope the next few weeks fly and you get a nice peek at a healthy bub on the 15th!
    Gracie - !!!! Double congrats on the job and on hitting the big 12! Must be such a relief to not have to worry financially anymore. Goodluck for your scan tomorrow, I'll be keeping an eye out to hear how you went.

Giggle & Angelbub
    - I'm glad I didn't read these posts you've both unfortunately come across but sorry you both found them. I feel very protective of all the women in here, you've all become such a great support group. I really do believe in this thread we can share anything/everything without judgement. It's disapointing there seem to be a few people elsewhere that have no regard for others. I hope a break does you both well and we'll all be looking forward to your return. Once you come back maybe try just to stick to this thread, I very rarely read anything except this and my DIG. 's.

Hoping - I hope your tummy settles for the flight home, I had the same thing happen when I went to Vanuatu. Was fine the whole holiday until two days before we flew out, it wasn't a fun trip home but we made it! I'm sure Rocket is strong enough to handle some gastro, I read (maybe in what to expect?) that gastro/indigestion is usually not harmful to bub and that the extra gurggling sounds going on might actually be comforting to him/her!

WOP
    - Happy anniversary!! Hope you've had a great time away and have a safe trip home.

AFM - My GP finally spent more than 30 seconds talking to me today!! I now feel like I know what the plan is. I got my results for my NT bloods and he said everything is looking good but silly him forgot to sign the tube so I had to get more done today. I thought of you Gracie when he said he had to do more, luckily I'm not too bad with needles. He's spoken to the midwife program about me and they are happy to see me anytime up to 20 weeks for my first appointment. Going to wait until after my NT results to book in so I have more results to take with me and it spaces out my appointments. Love that the ball is finally rolling !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle & Angelmummy I cannot believe that anyone would say anything bad on BH but they do i so live in a bubble sometimes and cannot believe how stupid some people can be or insensitive. I'm so sorry they have made you feel this way i don't write allot but i do follow this thread and also feel very protective of the gorgeous ladies in here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is really sad that someone made you feel uncomfortable, it's just not right. I only look at this thread, it feels intimate, and very supportive. I have had some shockingly mean things said in front of me in real life, and can hurt so much when you are feeling vulnerable. Now I just surround myself with positive people. Stay positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummylip - I do have an inkling that my bubba is a boy.. not sure why! Everyone who knows thinks boy too! Time will tell we're going to leave it as a surprise and find out when they enter the world! How did you go at the OB today?

Little Pink Hen - I'm glad to hear you've been having bad morning sickness! It sounds weird to say, but you know what I mean very good sign!

Angelski
    - Massive congratulations on your awesome blood test results! Amazing numbers

Giggle - so glad your scan went well! Rainbow baby looks so precious in the photo! It's such an amazing thing to have a little person inside you!

Rach - I hope you are feeling a bit better now. It's hard not to compare your numbers to others, but what the other ladies have said is exactly right, everyone is different, the levels double every other day, and it's still early days for you hun. I know how hard it is to not stress out about it all I have everything crossed for you!

Angelzzz - CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so glad to see you here, and it's such a good thread to be a part of! I hope things go wonderfully for you, I'm sure they will!

Angelmummy - such WONDERFUL news! I have everything crossed for you hun, it is so lovely to see you in here!

Ja - your daughter sounds so cute! and so intelligent! I am amazed how much little ones pick up on! I am in Sydney so right over the other side from you I LOL'd at your turkey in the oven comment.. you're a legend, thanks for the laugh! too funny.

Gracie's mummy - woo hoooo on the job! well done! I knew you'd get it fantastic news, now you can breathe easy a little and hopefully not have to worry so much about the finances! I can only imagine how hard it will be though to leave Gracie again. enjoy this week with her and get in lots of cuddles! but you are doing what's best for your family, so don't beat yourself up x I can't believe you are 12 weeks already! That has flown! MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! I'm so very happy for you

Angelbubs - nice to see you! & I secretly have my fingers crossed for you a very sticky BFP!

Giggle & Angelmummy - I too am straight in defense mode when I read that people and their stupid comments had upset you. They have no right to make you feel anything but what you are - AMAZING! Some people just can't help themselves, and have an opinion on absolutely everything, especially those topics they know nothing about! Massive hugs ladies, please don't let those poisonous worms get to you. Some people are just nasty and have no idea! Chin up beautiful ladies, we all love you and will always support you no matter what! xxx

WOP - Happy anniversary and happy 16 weeks!

Hopeful - I hope you feel better really soon! There's nothing worse than the runs, especially when you're not in your own home.. sending healthy vibes your way!

Autumn - Hiiiiiiii! Glad to see everything is still going well! Can you believe we're 11 weeks in a couple of days?! *runs off screaming in excitement!* I can't wait to start telling people, I am so excited!

Happy Friday lovely ladies and apologies to anyone I have missed! There are so many in here now, it's wonderful!
    Is anyone else's sex drive through the roof? Man I am even dreaming about it.. and last night's dream was too naughty for words! DH & I have not DTD since finding out we are pregnant (on my OB's advice, at least until the second trimester), but we have been using **TMI ALERT** other methods to relieve each other, and my oh my, I just can't get enough! LOL sorry for the massive overshare..

Love to all ladies and bubs!

xxx