Closed Thread
Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the hugs I'm feeling stronger today and on a mission to get some answers so hopefully next time I don't miscarry again.

I was so thrilled when I opened the post and saw pa's fabulous news. Congrats a nine weeker. Fabulous news. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy and a beautiful bubba at the end.

Good luck ladies: take nothing for granted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mummy Lip, so sorry your bub has grown angel wings
    May your little one fly free up to the heavens, as I set free my own little #4 angel today, Buggle's twin.
    I feel so blessed to still have Buggles, and will not take a second of this for granted.

Big Hugs MummyLip, hope to see you back in here really soon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PA80 For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (13-08-2011)

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to crash as i haven't graduated yet, but just wanted to see how you are going PA80? SOOOO happy to see you still have little Buggles healthy and strong in there. I'm sorry to hear about Buggles twin though
    Did you have a scan today?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Gracie'sMummy~ For This Useful Post:

PA80  (14-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Mummylip, it really sucks. Please take care of yourself. We are all thinking of you.

Oh my gosh Paula, I can't believe you are already 9 weeks. That feeling of seeing buggles must have been out of this world. So sorry to hear about the twin. I read that you will be starting injections, sorry can I ask what they are? You don't have to tell me.

Wooohooo Upsanddowns Congratulations on the BFP. Let us know how you go with your scan.

AFM- Having extremely bad lower back pain. Spoke to the nurse and she said that it is common and just to monitor my wee's! Im not very confident though as the pain is quite bad, hard to bend down and do lots of things. Will have to wait for my scan which will be on the 25th to see. On the postive side bt shows a good progression...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to koschic For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (13-08-2011),PA80  (14-08-2011),upsanddowns  (15-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there lovely ladies,

Hope this finds you all well??

Koshic, sorry to hear about your backpain.....Did the nurse suggest what It could be???....maybe gall stones or kidney or bladder infection....this sounds really stupid but my (.)(.)s are sooooo big now 14G that I wake up with horribly sore sholders and back pain. Some mornings I struggle to bend to make my bed but once it loosens up after a shower its usually ok?? Could it be that or do you have any other pre existing back issues?

And PA80 Congratulations on Buggles Progress!!! It was a little bitter sweet when I read you had lost your little Cub, but I am so pleased to hear that you are progressing nicely....I am estimating we are due around the same time based on your dates!!!

ATM: Today I am currently 10 weeks exact We had our scan and met with our Obsteatrician last Wednesday and all went great. He seems to think I am progressing really well. Flutter showed off its little heartbeat at a great 171bpm (beats per minute) and put on quite a show for mummy and daddy turning on its side and performing all sorts of little moves. The obst booked me in to the Midwives antenatal clinic which will be in two weeks time and then I will have another routine scan between 12-14 weeks. Hopefully if thats ok I can finally come off the Clexane Injections and Progesterone Vaginal Supps(I am soooooo sick of taking these....my poor DH hasn't been anywhere near me lately given the interesting discharge I have got accustom too (Sorry way TMI)!!!

Anyway hope you all are great and progressing nicely too can I ask at what time do all you girls plan on telling family and friends. I have only told two ladies at work who are the only two who have known about my other two pregnancies and my losses. Hubby thinks we are safe to speak now but a part of me wants to wait until after my next scan?? What are all you girls doing about this??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Koschic- I'm on daily clexane injections, and likely will be up to about 2wks before my c/s. After our boy was stillborn, DH & I were both tested for thrombophillia's and turns out we are both heterogenous for MTHFR, and this causes clots in the placenta while pregnant. So I use aspirin & clexane to thin out my blood and hopefully prevent clots forming.
    I hope your back pain eases off.

TTL- I'm 9+3 today so you are only a few days ahead of me! We have made it public now, I put it on fb, and am happy to tell anyone now. But I wouldn't have had we been 6wks like we were expecting. I just want to celebrate this little life in me now. But lots of ppl wait, I am just no good at secrets and figure with all the **** we've been through, we want to share the good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely Ladies,

Just been typing great personals, but just lost it all

Just a quick one on me... Ended up at the Dr's over the weekend in the early stages of another UTI. I dont know why and i am so anoyed but also worried. The Dr said i will be fine on the antibiotics and it is safe for bub.
    I am getting so excited..... I am booked in next Monday for my GP's scan and then see my OB next Thursday and will get to see our bub again I am worried that i will get bad news, but i am being positive that this time it will all work out.

Will try and get back on later in the week to do personals, have a busy week after work ahead so have to head to bed early tonight in preparation!!

Thinking of my fellow graduates and our growing bub's

Shortiii is offline Baby H v2.0 - Anticipating April release
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

It is with great joy, and nervous apprehension that I join you in here! I got my BFP on monday and even though I didnt think I could be excited about it weve been a little lol. I am a little over 4 weeks and due on the 24th April, although I personally think I ovulated late, so will be expecting my date to change.

I have been trying to be positive, but I am so so nervous and worried something will happen. We love this little baby so much already, even though its tiny.

The Dr I saw wouldnt give me the blood test for my HCG levels... and acted like the pregnancy was a bad thing/accident, until I explained to him that I already have a child, I am MARRIED and weve been trying for a baby. I live in a small mining town, so it fly in fly out locum doctors every week, I am hoping to go back next week to a different doctor and have my scan referral done too.

When did you all have your first scans with these pregnancies? I am nervous because I think that the first and only time we saw our angel they had already passed away at 9-10weeks. I think if we had had an early scan at 6-7 weeks and seen a heartbeat it would have taken alot longer for me to come to terms with the m/c and trying again.

Ive had nausea, metallic taste, headaches, extreme fatigue, weird dreams,body aches, cramps, gas, breakouts like a teenager and some serious bloating, but I am enjoying every minute of it

I am hoping this baby would like to meet us earthside and am looking forward to chatting with you all through out pregnancies I have found in my due in group... as lovely as the ladies are, its hard for me to join in there as alot of them have never had a m/c... and as happy as I want to be, and positive, I just dont think some of them could even begin to understand the fears and lack of innocence I have now... so I am glad you ladies are here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shortiii For This Useful Post:

ThirdTimeLucky  (18-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yey Shortiii, Thats FANTASTICCONGRATULATIONS on your BFP!!!!

I am so excited for you and can certainly relate to some of the anxieties your having with wanting to have an early scan. With both our M/C's it was only at the time of the 12 week scan we found out our angels had no heartbeats. This time round however we had our 1st scan at 6 weeks, then again at 9 weeks and will have another at 12. Our Obst knew us from our previous pregnancies so he insisted we have more regular scans. I has been so reassuring!

I really hope that your Bubs is a Super Sticky one and wish you all the very best and the happiest and healthiest of pregnancies!

Chat Soon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThirdTimeLucky For This Useful Post:

Shortiii  (20-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

I thought I would do a bit of an update. Hope i don't forget anything(on my mobile).

TTL-how are you going? Did you have your 12 week scan yet?

Paula- how are you? You should be due for your 12 week scan as well. I'm also taking clexane and aspirin, didn't realise how common it was until I got onto bubhub

Upsanddowns- Hope the uti has gone away for good. Did u get to see bubs again?

Shortii- so excited that you are here! Did you get a repeat bt? Have you decided when you will do your u/s?

I'm sorry if I have missed anyone...

Afm- I'm feeling extremely nervous as I'm having an u/s tomorrow. Out of the 7 times I have been pregnant