Closed Thread
Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Graciesmummy- congrats bigtime! enjoy now and make battle plans later I say. Yay! As for scan worries, I like to tell myselfvthat there is no LOGICAL reason to worry. It does help me and I'm sure everything will be great.
    Aangelzzz and Angelmummy- so nice to see you here! Congrats on the BFPs
    Rach- do what you need to. I didn't plan to get levels done at all with this pregnancy but then freaked for a week and went back to the doc for a request. I do think you need a new GP though!
    Hopeful, I bet by this stage Rocket is strong enough to handle some diarrhoea. Just keep hydrated and worry about stopping it only if it lasts for days and you feel like you can't keep up. If it's a bacterial thing then the pooping is actually good for you! Unfortunately max and ondans only help with nausea.
    Were in Napier tonight and have been out celebrating our 4th anniversary Jake gets his early chrissie pressie of a shark dive at the aquarium tomorrow. So jealous! Home Sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome angelmummy. When is your EDD?

Hey do we have a front page with due dates? Should we?

Gracie's mummy good for you on getting the job. Tell us all about it..... Good luck for your scan tomorrow I am sure everything will be awesome!

Angelbubs good to see you stalking. I hope you enjoy a wine or two whilst waiting to conceive and join us with a bfp early in 2012!

Rach I think you need to see a new GP I can't believe they refused a repeat blood test after everything you've been through.

Giggle how are you feeling today?

Hopeful I had a bout of gastro when pregnant with DD and she was fine. I agree with other drink lots of water and stay out of the sun to avoid dehydration. hope you feel better soon.

Ja your little one is so clever! I am from Melbs. Have you booked your hospy yet? Are you going private or public?

Autumn it's hard not to be scared I look every time I wipe. I too miss that innocence.

WOP enjoy the rest of your trip. Are you over morning sickness?

Who is going to find out the sex? Just a random question. I don't think we will I like surprises.

AFM: 5 weeks tomorrow and going to see my obs for some reassurance might ask for repeat blood test to check levels are rising and get a referral for dating scan which I have already booked. Still getting some cramping off and on and feeling exhausted so off to bed for me I think.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies!! It was a loooonnnggg interview process so i'm pretty rapt to have made it through!
    Start date of 5th Dec so I have one more week with Gracie then back to work.. Both happy and heartbroken.

Angelbubs - I like that you are staking and keeping an eye on us... I was thinking of you yesterday and almost asked about you in the TTC thread but didn't think you'd read it. Lol how are you enjoying your 'break'?

Off to bed... I cooked up a storm for Thanksgiving and am now wrecked. Zzzzzzz.... Night all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey thanks for my messages. I have a confession - kinda dtd every single day for about the last 2 weeks as DH has been home and I have had the most cm that I've ever had - pretty sure I o'd yesterday or today - will have to confess to my acupuncturist when i see her next week. Off to Sydney to stay in the blue mountains as we have a wedding on sunday, can't wait, ds will go to my mums house for the weekend. Guess I'm in the tww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks guys i was worried cos we have to fly to singapore tomorrow night and then on home saturday and the runs so isnt good on a flight
    GP is amazing he said eat yoghurt and bananas which im doing and take panadeine itll clog me up tomorrow so ill try that def think i ate something weird even tho i was so super careful. I hope rockets ok, i also got hit rather hard in the stomach tonight but i remember others have had this and been ok so im trying not to stress ,gotta see doc mon morning in Oz.
    Travel insurance was freaking me out they were ready to evac me to the hospital im like seriously let me wait awhile... not great for anxiety! Sore belly where iw as hit but nothing major no spotting so hoping WOP is right and rockets firmly in there to stay

CONGRATS GRACIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! so great to hear someone is finally smart enough to see what we seen in you and snapped you up enjoy gracie time xx
    Happy Anniversary WOP... im jealous too how awesome thatd be
    will catch up when were in oz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a safe trip home Hopeful maiden- sounds like you have ended up having an eventful time away. and my sincerest best wishes for no attacks of the runs on the plane!

WOP- shark diving sounds fun, I bet your trime away is flying by now, home to reality soon. You can surprise your workmates with your growing bump.

Hi MummyLip- We are going private as we live in a country area and our nearest hospital for deliveries 2 hr away doesnt do emergency c-sect or epidurals and if they don't like the way your labour is progressing they put you in an ambulance for another 90min drive to the major maternity hosp in WA. I prefer having the peace of mind knowing that when I walk through the doors of my chosen hospital they are fully equipped for any eventuality. Not something I like to think about but I don't think I would have dd with me if we had gone the other option due to complications. Sleep well you exhausted first trimester mummy.

Gracies- when you said earlier you were off to stick a turkey in the oven I was thinking to myself 'what is that a tounge in cheek code word for" but now I realise you were actually putting an actual real turkey in the oven!! Silly mind of mine- must drag it out of the gutter...

Hmmm TWW hey Angelbubs. just cos you weren't planning it DH managed to be home at the 'right time' A little sneaky fingers crossed for you in two weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnlove View Post
    Welcome Anglemummy, in here we all understand how it can be hard to be really positive, especially in the early days. Try to take comfort in your great HGC and feel free to share your fears with us, we're all here for you. I'm sorry you had to face you angels due date yesterday, what a hard day to get through .

Angelzzz
    - So glad you have joined us and with such a positive attitude too, well done! It's definatly the way to go if you can pull it off, have you gone for your blood test yet or are you putting it off for a while?

Gracies - I could have written your post, every few days I get myself into a panic that we're going to hear bad news at the NT scan. I'm not even worried about a bad NT result at this stage, more the fear that bub would have passed away between my 8 and 12 week scan. I just remember how hearing the news of our missed m/c last time crushed me, I kept telling myself everything would be ok and it wasn't . I havn't read about the losses in our due date thread, the poor ladies .
    On a positive note, happy to hear your interveiw went well and hope you get that job offer in the next few days... sounds like you really nailed it!

Giggle - That's amazing you're feeling movements!! I must admit after you first mentioned it I'v spent some time laying really still with my hand putting slight pressure on my tummy trying to feel something! Being my first thats made it to the movement stage though I probably won't be able to pick anything up for a few weeks yet but I just can't wait!

Rach
    - I found out my HGC AFTER I'd had three done and got the all clear from my GP. I forget what they were but I remember they wern't on the high side of what's "normal", I was more around the middle but I took comfort that my GP said they were rising well and they were alot better than my last pregnancy. I hope your next bloods show a nice rise so you can start feeling more positive.

Mummylip - Congrats on the high results, I thought that might be the case with you feeling off already! I wonder if it's twins!

AFM - I'm scared, not that I'v had spotting or cramping or anything to tell me something is wrong. How I miss the innocence of my first pregnancy.

Sorry to anyone else I'v missed, been away for two days and so much has been going on. Hope everyone and their little ones are all well .
    Hey! Thank you! Im not having bloods done actually. Have decided to just wait & see my OB who will do a dating scan on 15th. I don't want to be prodded and poked any more than I have to! I think I'm just going to take it as it comes and see how I go. I'm very very nervous but I can't change what will be right now. FX

Waiting on a miracle- due 1st August 2012! Mum of 2 year old little girl & 1 Angel Baby August 11 x

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Angelbubs!!! That is the relaxed approach?? You are very funny... I really hope you get your BFP this month, hopefully the time away from BH and lots of quality time with DH will give you a beautiful Christmas surprise.

Ja - Bah ha ha You dirty dirty girl!! No, i was not speaking in code and was referring to the oven in the kitchen not ah, the oven 'down there'.
    My DH is American so we do the whole Thanksgiving celebration and feast.

Hopeful - Thankyou so much for your kind words, you are very sweet!
    I really hope your tummy settles soon and you dont have any accidents on the plane! Make sure you take a few spare pairs of undies in your carry on bag just in case.

MummyLip - 5 weeks today!! YAY! How are you feeling? Has the MS started to kick in yet?
    I'm not sure if we will find out the sex of our baby or not... Gracie was a surprise which was really nice, but i'm not sure if i have the patience to hold off having a peak during the scan this time. DH wants to find out so we probably will, but we will be keeping it to ourselves and not telling family and friends.

AFM - 12wks tomorrow!! (according to our latest scan dates)... Nucal scan booked for Tuesday morning at 10am. Excited and nervous, just really hoping for a heart beat and that everything is ok with Bumpkin.
    Busy weekend ahead with friends staying over and also a Wedding on Saturday so i wont be online much over the weekend.

Almost time to put up the Christmas Tree!!!! YAY! I love the Festive Season...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Graciesmummy - just wanted to pop in and congratulate you on the job!

I am going to go MIA for a few days. The hub has become a poisonous place for me in the last 2 days and I cannot log on without coming across posts which upset me. Those who know what I went through with Josh would know the posts I'm referring to if you have been unfortunate enough to read them. Its not anything which has been said here or by any of you lovely ladies. I'm slowly closing the door and will be back when the hub is a kinder place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Big hugs giggle. We will never judge you. Stick with our thread. I hope you're ok and I am sorry you had to read those nasty posts. I think you are a strong woman and I know in my heart you did everything you could for Josh. Xoxo

Gracie's mummy how did your scan go?

Angelbubs good luck in the tww I knew you couldn't resist