Closed Thread
Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I am tentatively going to say hi and introduce myself.

I think I am 5+1 today. I have a dating scan next week. My hcg at 4+6 was 5500 so my GP thinks I'm further along but I'm pretty sure of my dates, time will tell.

I'm extremely nervous and finding these early days really hard. It was my daughters due date yesterday, we lost her at 24 weeks in august. I'm really hoping this time will be different.

I know a lot of your names and have been stalking for a while. Hope I get to stay :-)

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning Angelmummy, and a warm welcome! I'm so glad you have joined us and totally understand wanting to slowly ease in...
    Your levels are really positive! Hopefully a good sign of a healthy developing bub in there
    I'm so sorry yesterday was DD's due date... That must have been very hard for you and DH. How did you spend the day? Thinking of you and your beautiful Angel girl. *hug*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Anglemummy, in here we all understand how it can be hard to be really positive, especially in the early days. Try to take comfort in your great HGC and feel free to share your fears with us, we're all here for you. I'm sorry you had to face you angels due date yesterday, what a hard day to get through .

Angelzzz
    - So glad you have joined us and with such a positive attitude too, well done! It's definatly the way to go if you can pull it off, have you gone for your blood test yet or are you putting it off for a while?

Gracies - I could have written your post, every few days I get myself into a panic that we're going to hear bad news at the NT scan. I'm not even worried about a bad NT result at this stage, more the fear that bub would have passed away between my 8 and 12 week scan. I just remember how hearing the news of our missed m/c last time crushed me, I kept telling myself everything would be ok and it wasn't . I havn't read about the losses in our due date thread, the poor ladies .
    On a positive note, happy to hear your interveiw went well and hope you get that job offer in the next few days... sounds like you really nailed it!

Giggle - That's amazing you're feeling movements!! I must admit after you first mentioned it I'v spent some time laying really still with my hand putting slight pressure on my tummy trying to feel something! Being my first thats made it to the movement stage though I probably won't be able to pick anything up for a few weeks yet but I just can't wait!

Rach
    - I found out my HGC AFTER I'd had three done and got the all clear from my GP. I forget what they were but I remember they wern't on the high side of what's "normal", I was more around the middle but I took comfort that my GP said they were rising well and they were alot better than my last pregnancy. I hope your next bloods show a nice rise so you can start feeling more positive.

Mummylip - Congrats on the high results, I thought that might be the case with you feeling off already! I wonder if it's twins!

AFM - I'm scared, not that I'v had spotting or cramping or anything to tell me something is wrong. How I miss the innocence of my first pregnancy.

Sorry to anyone else I'v missed, been away for two days and so much has been going on. Hope everyone and their little ones are all well .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all just a super quick one from work. My gp refused a referral for follow up bloods. Best I can do is try a different gp in my lunch break tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry for the post and run
    does anyone know what you can take/eat to stop diahorrea in pregnancy?
    it hit me soo bad last night and were in bali til sat.... i dont trust the doctors here as a chemist tried to give me immodium which i know u cant take.
    So worried about the baby feel sick too but so far maxolon is helping that i have osandatron too if that will help?
    pls be ok rocket!!
    Promise i didnt eat the crappy food and no water all bottled still sick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone,

Angelzz- congratulations on your BFP news. And a big warm welcome to you, wishing you a trouble free 9 month journey to holding your new bubba.

angelMummy- Big warm welcome to you too! I am glad to be sharing a pregnany journey together- its going to be a great ride! It will be interesting to see what your edd is after your scan. Sending you lots of hugs as you spent a day of remeberance with your precious girl.

Hi Autumnlove- I find the first early days of pregnancy hard too. I think the hard part for me is my mind and body are in such a turmoil and there is no bump showing to account for it all. There could be anything going on in there.. I feel nervous from one scan to the next just waiting for the sonographer to tell me bad news and I am not even someone who has had to cope with an early loss. Sending you lots of strength and support to get you through til the day of your next scan.When is your appointment?

HopefulMaiden- I got out the trusty What To Expect.. book for you to look up diarrhoea. sorry no help on the medication front but advice is keep well hydrated and rest. Maybe add some gastrolyte if it is humid and the runs aren't getting better. The best thing you can do is stay hydrated as best you can, unfortunately there usually isn't a 'cure' for these things they just have to work their way out of your system. Hope you feel beter soon.

Hi GraciesMummy- Have you heard back about the job yet?? I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I am also a newly pregnant person prone to mini freak-outs every couple of days. could set your watch by me I think. I am trying to stay positive though but things do creep up on me. I think it would be worse if I didn't have the ladies in here to chat with especially seeing as we have decided not to tell our baby news till the New Year. And yes I have a cute as pie little girl- There was going to be a 2 and 3/4 age gap between her and DS and now she will be 3 1/2 when this bub arrives. She is going to be a great big sister and I can't wait to give her a little sister or brother. In her little mind she is still thinking sister and even said it to MIL yesterday... " did you know we are having a little sister at our house soon" I don't know where it comes from we have said absolutely nothing in front of her

Sending lots of Good Vibes to all the mummies and their little bubbies out there today where ever you are. I think we are spread out far and wide. I am in W.A. Where is everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    sorry for the post and run
    does anyone know what you can take/eat to stop diahorrea in pregnancy?
    it hit me soo bad last night and were in bali til sat.... i dont trust the doctors here as a chemist tried to give me immodium which i know u cant take.
    So worried about the baby feel sick too but so far maxolon is helping that i have osandatron too if that will help?
    pls be ok rocket!!
    Promise i didnt eat the crappy food and no water all bottled still sick
    Im not too much help at all sorry.

Can you ring your doctor and ask him/her? My doctor is normally good at calling me back in an emergency.

I hope you and Rocket are ok. I agree with Ja - make sure you stay hydrated.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - I agree with the other... Give your GP in Aus a call and just try to rest and stay hydrated, that is the most important thing. Hopefully this bug works it's way through quickly and both you and little bub are ok soon.

Sorry for the lack of personals girls, I'm on my phone and need to get this thanksgiving turkey in the oven!!
    Just wanted to drop in to let you know... I GOT THE JOB!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok now I'm gonna be outed as a stalker but YAY FOR THE JOB GRACIE'S MUM. Hopefully this will take a bit of pressure off you guys financially so you can keep growing that bubs stress free!

Belly rubs to everyone else, I'm still around but laying low!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on the job Gracies! Great news. I guess you will be alot busier very soon, do you have a starting date?

Angelbubs! You are a crack up. Hope you are chilling on the couch and enjoying the ttc break.