Closed Thread
Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AFM - I'm actually a little bit scared today.... there were 2 missed misscarriages in the June Due group today and both in the lead up to 12wk scan. I'm starting to get very nervous that something has happened between 10 - 12wks and i am going to hear those dreaded words "i'm sorry, there is no heartbeat" next Tuesday.... I need to get into a better headspace about it. My MS has eased up a lot this week and either my boobs aren't as sore or i am just getting used to them being sore because i'm not noticing it as much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gracie - I was reading that today as well, so sad Try not to stress too much about it hun. Now is about the time m/s starts to ease off. I have none now and I felt terrible last week! Im not even tired anymore. I understand your anxiety tho.

AFM - I'm convinced now that I definitely felt bubs move the other day. It happened again today when I was laying on the couch around the same spot as last time... Has to be the baby because it doesn't feel like gas!
    Last edited by Giggle&Hoot; 23-11-2011 at 22:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, it's with much joy that I arrive in this forum- I got my BFP 2 days ago, after my MC in August.

I am absolutely, positively petrified!!! I'm so worried about this pregnancy, but i'm also trying to stay positive as much as i can!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Angelzzz When do you think you are due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Gracie'sMummy~ View Post
    AFM - I'm actually a little bit scared today.... there were 2 missed misscarriages in the June Due group today and both in the lead up to 12wk scan. I'm starting to get very nervous that something has happened between 10 - 12wks and i am going to hear those dreaded words "i'm sorry, there is no heartbeat" next Tuesday.... I need to get into a better headspace about it. My MS has eased up a lot this week and either my boobs aren't as sore or i am just getting used to them being sore because i'm not noticing it as much.
    Gracie's i had the same panic attack today as well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gracie's mummy big hugs. Try to stay positive you gave seen little bubby's heart beat and it will continue to grow and Tuesday will be so reassuring for you. I know it's hard and we all have moments of doubt and anxiety. Try positive self talk, talk to the baby, tell yourself it'll be ok. May sound dumb but it works for me.

Angelz congrats we might be due date buddies

Hugs Danni when is your scan booked for?

Just a quickie cos I am on the phone so tired in bed night night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Giggle how exciting you are feeling movement. Awesome feeling! You must be stoked

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Danii - when is your 12wk scan? I just can't help but worry now... It happens so quickly and you don't even know. I know we can't control if our babies will be ok or not but this wait is doing my head in...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggle&Hoot View Post
    Congrats Angelzzz When do you think you are due?
    I think 1st week of August- LMP has me at 1st August but I think it's more like 4th or 5th?

Waiting on a miracle- due 1st August 2012! Mum of 2 year old little girl & 1 Angel Baby August 11 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Gracie'sMummy~ View Post
    Danii - when is your 12wk scan? I just can't help but worry now... It happens so quickly and you don't even know. I know we can't control if our babies will be ok or not but this wait is doing my head in...
    Hi Gracie's mine is on the 5th dec. the two missed miscarriages did my head in today as well all i keep thinking was it could be me sitting in emergency waiting for a D & C and starting to panic that i had no symptoms today!! But my DF said i have had scans all the way through and it is ok and the m/c's where lost from 6 weeks so i did feel a little better. but obviously not for the gorgeous ladies today thou.

5th mummy thank you for asking
    Last edited by danii; 23-11-2011 at 22:05.