Closed Thread
Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Daisy - good luck at the doc today, I hope you are able to get a sneak peak at your little bub in there and s/he gives you lots of wiggles and a wave!!

MummyLip - I hope your bloods are pain free this afternoon and you get good results in the next couple of days. Given the HPT test line is darker than the control and your MS I would be pretty confident in strong HCG levels.
    To answer your Q... The last time I was pregnant and told my Mum & Dad their reactions were really awful. Both pretty much said "oh no, you're not are you!?" and we're quite upset with me. They don't want me to have more than one (I am an only child), plus are worried about the job situation. So I was very anxious telling them as they really broke my heart last time.

LPH - I'm sorry to hear you are fighting other health battles hun. Are you currently undergoing treatment? Your GP sounds fantastically supportive and really switched on to what is best for you and bub with a referral to your current hospital.
    If there are any elevated risks involved to either you or bub I wouldnt look at a home birth... Its just not worth it if something goes wrong or you need intervention. (home birth does sound very appealing though doesn't it!)

AFM - final job interview this morning!! Nervous and excited... Happy for the process to be over to be honest!
    Just trying to make sure I eat and keep down a good breakfast so my MS stays away!!
    I can't believe i will be 12wks next week!!! Wow... NT scan on Tues. a few friends were able to find out what they were having at the 12wk scan so should be interesting to see if we see any dangly bits or not! Lol

Have a great day ladies and bubs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!

Finally got HCG level results today:
    At day 40 (from LMP) it was 45200
    At day 45 (from LMP) it was 89800

I know the numbers are good - GPs opinion but I couldn't help but google... Those stupid charts are so vague!!! Anyway found this one that includes a real (albeit small) study... Heart nearly skipped a beat when I looked at twin levels... But think its just one strong and healthy bubs in there! Mind you I would be ok with twins don't know if DP would be! Lol
    Oh the website is: http://www.bobrow.net/kimberly/birth/hcglevels.html

Happy to hear thoughts, your levels and receive backhanded slaps for googling! Lol

A

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelski - those numbers are fantastic!!! Very high yes! Could be a sign of twinnies!! Some women have really high HCG levels from the start and others are slower rises... It doesn't necessarily mean multiples, perhaps you are further along than you think? But very healthy!! Congratulations!
    When is your dating scan booked for?
    From memory my levels were around 4800 at 35 days LMP and around 10,000 at 40 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh I knew I shouldn't have gotten the bt results!!!

Hcg 45
    Progesterone 31.1
    Estrogen 495

At 12dpo....

Wish my numbers were more like you guys graciesmum and angelski!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post

Hcg 45
    Progesterone 31.1
    Estrogen 495

At 12dpo....

Remember that mine are heaps further along then yours... i think i would have been about 28DPO... more than double where you are now and we know that levels double every day/second day?? Still plenty of time for rises! Are you getting another one to see the rise? My GP decided he wouldn't give me the results until he had both?!

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach - I don't know what the progesterone & estrogen levels are like as I've never had mine measured... But your HCG seems very normal and within the range for 12dpo. I don't think mine would have been much higher at that stage! I had my bloods done at 5w2d so a good week and a half past where your at... Your levels won't be far off mine at that point going by the doubling every 24-36hrs rule.
    Do you have repeat bloods booked??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post

Hcg 45
    Progesterone 31.1
    Estrogen 495

At 12dpo....

http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

hon your numbers are ok you are only 12dpo!

oh also your estrogen is right on target and your progesterone is ok to start with it has to be between 30 and 40 at the start for implantation. Is this natural conception or IVF sorry hope that is not rude just the progesterone is different in both!
    Last edited by danii; 23-11-2011 at 14:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Rach

Try not to worry. What did the doctor say? Was he happy with the results? It is how they double which counts not the number. There is a pretty big range of what is considered to be normal when it comes to Hcg.

My numbers wernt much higher than yours. At 9dpo hcg was 5 and then @ 13dpo they had risen to 78. Implantation occured 8/9dpo.

If your concerned get a 2nd blood test to check that the numbers are rising properly. I understand you worry tho, pregnancy after loss is never easy .
    Last edited by Giggle&Hoot; 23-11-2011 at 14:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got back from the doctors. Little big head is still good and measuring 2 days ahead of dates I saw its little hand move!

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...0&d=1322022686

Hope the pic worked

Im feeling much better now after discussing everything with the doctor. Just have to keep plodding along until my 12 and 16 week scans.

I got Josh's autopsy finally and there are no surprises... my little boy was very very sick tho At least i know that there isnt anything hidden against this bub. It looks like we were just unlucky as there is no reason why Josh had CDH or heart problems.
    Last edited by Giggle&Hoot; 23-11-2011 at 14:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Giggle congrats awesome photo. Big hugs so sorry to hear you are faced with josh's results. Poor little bubba so sick xoxo anytime you need to talk we're here. What a bitter sweet day.

Just ducking in to say my levels were 384 at 14 dpo. I think that's pretty high! so excited!