Closed Thread
Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I am suffering from baby brain turned up for my scan an she said no that's tomorrow lol they are going to fit me in at 12:50 pm so will post again later.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Mad!! That's funny! (and no doubt frustrating for you!)... Good luck for this afternoon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Gracie'sMummy~ View Post
    Hi Rach - Congrats on your BFP yesterday!! Very exciting! Sending lots of healthy sticky vibes your way for the next 8mths. Are you getting any bloods done or just going to take it easy?
    Hi and thanks!!

Bloods..... Well my fs wants me to go get my beta hcg, estriadol and progesterone at my gp and copy him in on the results. But I'm way to scared to go and stress out about the numbers.... So I don't know what to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    madje how annoying! Oh well only one more sleep until you get to see yuour bubba.

Welcome Rach! Nice to see you in here. These girls are so lovely and supportive you couldn't find a better place.

Gracie's mummy good luck with the job. What is the role? Glad to hear the ms is subsiding. How many weeks now? 11?

ja how cute is your toddler. Maybe it will be a girl an early premonition.

Autumn love is it your 12 week scan in two weeks. Wow that's flown by. All the best for it and thanks for looking out for me.

LPH welcome you ill fit right in here. It is hard to avoid the due dat ethreads that you would have been in, etc... I totally understand how you are feeling. But glad you came and joined this thread. Wishing you a healthy and super sticky bubba.

AFM: Had cramping last night and some this morning so didn't go to work and my daughter is at my MIL's. Slept in and taking it easy. Off to the drs for a blood test. Feel very nauseous this morning which is a good sign. When I was anxious last night I POAS (still had two frer left) and the line was darker than the control. Maybe it's twins wouldn't that be lovely. Being super positive today and even ooked a dating scan for 13th December at a women's ultrasoubd place. I will be 7 and half weeks by then so should be able to see a strong heartbeat without dildo cam.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Rach and congrats! As for your BT's, would getting them done and just having your FS tell you if things are looking good without finding out your actual numbers be an option for you? I never found out my exact levels, just got the ok from my GP each time.

Mad - How frustrating! I did the same thing trying to book in for a GP appointment the other day, kept getting my days mixed up and ended up needing three phone calls to book the correct appointment. I also had the great reply of "umm, I can't remember" when GP asked me what I had planned for the weekend !

Gracie - All sounding good on the job front so far!! I'm getting really excited for you, I hope you have some great news by the end of the week.

MummyLip - Yep, it'll be my 12 week scan in 16 days (not that I'm counting ). I'm super excited but scared at the same time. I'm glad the time has flown for someone! I feel like it's moving so slow, although it is nice to finally hit week 10 and fetus status today .
    Glad to hear you're taking it easy today. Goodluck with the BT today, sounds like you have a strong one in there. I'v managed to dodge the dildo cam for both my scans this pregnancy, it's a nice change!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my scan today, eventually lol
    Saw my little jelly bean, heart rate of 170 measured 31 mm 9w 4 d
    Feel so much better now maybe I can start to get excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by madjedjjlill View Post
    Had my scan today, eventually lol
    Saw my little jelly bean, heart rate of 170 measured 31 mm 9w 4 d
    Feel so much better now maybe I can start to get excited
    Great news Mad!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and congratulations Rach, Ja and LPH! I hope you're feeling okay, and not too worried.

Mad, congratulations on your scan! You must be feeling so pleased. Such a relief to see that little heartbeat.

Gracie, you must be feeling relieved to have told your family, have you told Gracie yet? I'm glad you had a lovely birthday.

AFM I am in love! Got to see my beautiful baby dancing today. Waved at me as well! Heartbeat 177bpm. The OB and I high fived each other! I think he gets as nervous as me when I go in there! He told me I could be quietly optimistic now, as everything measuring bang on 9w2d. I'm having another scan in 2 weeks.

Didn't really get to enjoy my birthday that much, as MIL still here! Oh well, we are going out to dinner next week, so can celebrate then. She seems to have developed a massive crush on my Dad, which is so wrong! He lives on the same property as us, and she keeps wandering over there. He's oblivious thank god. I only have to put up with her till tomorrow.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Have just done a BIG catch up on the last few days but can't ever catch up on everything. Fabulously, there are are new names to welcome and some old familiars to rejoice in seeing again!
    Good scans, good bloods, plenty of BFPs to go round

I'm writing to you from the Coromandel Peninsula on the east coast of NZs north island when I should be firing up the BBQ because Sprout is HUNGRY! Seems to be having a growth spurt too. 3 trips to from bed to loo last night- I though the second trimester was supposed to be cruisy in the pee stakes. Not mine. Had what I think were stretching pains last night. Worried me because our rental got rear ended the day before, not hard, just enough to make her look a little rough and slug us a lot of excess. But I couldn't say it was cramping and I've had no bleeding and no other reason to think anything's wrong. I do feel quite full in there the last few days so I think Sprout;s just growing. We are 15 + 3 today!

Will keep reading along when I've got the chance- DH has actually been working and hogging all the internets

and to all the lovely mummies!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mad & Hanm - Congratulations on really great scans today!!! So happy for you both seeing your little bubbas wiggling and waving in there

WOP - Sounds like you are having a fabulous holiday in NZ! Sprout sounds like he's going through a massive growth spurt at the moment!! I can't believe you are already 15+3! Wow... time is flying after 12wks for you!
    Enjoy your 'babymoon' with DH hun!

LPH - Welcome This is a really great and supportive group of Mums to be, i think you will settle in quickly. Sending you lots of sticky healthy vibes for your pregnancy and for your little one in there.

MummyLip - How did you go at the Doc today? Any more cramping?
    Sounds very positive that you are feeling nauseas already!! I was feeling nauseas from about 4wks too but the full MS didn't kick in until about 6wks. Good times ahead! LOL. It's funny how crazy we are wanting to be sick in the first 12wks!
    Are you hoping for twins? I remember before i had Grace thinking how amazing it would be to have twins, but after having one I just can't imagine how people do it with 2 new borns at the same time!!

Ja - My little girl also talked lots about the "baby in Mummy's tummy" before we had even told anyone!! I dont know how she knew, she just did. Little kids have a 6th sense, i'm sure of it... i think we lose it as adults.

Rach - I agree with Autumn, maybe get your bloods done and just get your FS to give you the all clear green light rather than finding out exact numbers to stress over.

Autumn - The countdown to your 12wk scan begins!!! Not long now! Have you had your blood test yet?

Giggle, Daisy, and Goosette - Just a shout out to say hello!!! How are you going lovely ladies?

AFM - I'm soooooo relived that my parents finally know we are pregnant, oh my gosh it's a massive load off, i feel so much happier!! We told Gracie at our scan at UTS last week as she was with us and saw the baby on the screen... she is sooo excited! We also told DSD at the same time as my parents and she is over the moon. Both our girls are hoping for another sister! (so send me lots of blue vibes ladies because everyone around me is flooding me with pink vibes!!)

Final interview for this job on Wednesday, excited and nervous... i'm soooo close. Also very nervous about what happens if i get the job and having to tell them within a few weeks of starting that I am UTD.

12wk scan on Tuesday next week... i can't wait to see Bumpkin again! But now I have that dreaded "what if something has happened between wk10 and 12" thought entering my head. I don't have a bump yet and am still fitting into my skinny jeans, although driving today i did have to undo my jeans button as it felt uncomfortable.

Does anyone know how long i can safely sleep on my tummy for??