Closed Thread
Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy Birthday for yesterday Gracie and Hamn, hope you both had a great day! What did you both get up to?

MummyLip - I don't think your crazy for welcoming the m/s, or maybe I'm just crazy with you! As much as I havn't enjoyed the last 4 weeks of sickness it was very reassuring. Goodluck with your BT on Monday. I'v heard of people getting sick from 4 weeks, I'd take it as a good sign.

Giggle - I'm interested to hear if you feel another movement soon. I felt something the other night but I think it was just air, haha. I have an anteverted uterus, I'm not sure if that'll mean I get to feel bub early... could it also explain why I have a bump starting at 10 weeks in my first pregnancy? I'v noticed a bump and could feel my uterus from about 8 weeks even though most books I read say my uterus should still be behind my pelvic bone this early on. I don't think the firm spot in my tummy that gives me a stange feeling when I push on it could be anything else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Would love join you ladies. Sorry I fell off the chat thread of ttc after loss It became so hard coming on the hub especially that I couldn't unsubscribe from my dig threads.
    We are finally pregnant again I'm 6 weeks but heaps nervous it's going to be the same thing. I'll be more settled after the 8 week scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats and welcome LPH, good to see you again! I understand why you took a step back from BH after your loss, I ended up doing the same for a while. Hope the countdown to your 8 weeks scan goes fast so you can settle some of those fears. I was the same before my 8 week scan and am finding myself getting worried again as I count down the last two weeks before the next one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Mummies

How are you all?

Welcome back LPH! It was so nice to see that you are expecting after your loss. Congratulations! and it is lovely to see you here

AutumnLove- sounds like you have a baby bump in the making! I am so excited for you!

Hi MummyLip- Best wishes for the Blood test this week, I know its not you favourite thing to be doing. As for the sick feelings- enjoy it, any morning sickness has got to be a good sign so early, I would like to think it is a sign of a strong bubba nestling in for the long ride ahead.

Gracies Mum- wow I would have been so impatient if I had to wait for 22 weeks to feel any movements! I felt dd at 16 and a bit weeks and ds at 15 but that is beacause i knew the feeling to look out for. I hope you have a wriggly one in there that wants to make their prescence felt soon!

Hi Giggle- Amazing to read you felt a twitch! Keep us posted if there are any more! Little ones are meant to be really active at this stage so it will be interesting to hear if you think thats what it is. How did the motion sickness bands go?

AFM- 8 weeks on monday morning! I am a numbers person and can't stop myself from calculating that 8weeks means that we are 20% of the way through our pregnancy. I know I know wierd. I am hopeful that this time things will be different for us. I have had a dream of giving birth to this little one and she was a girl- we will have to wait and see about that. I also have a very tuned in toddler that keeps asking me when her baby sister will be coming to sleep in her old cot. We have said nothing to her at all yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, happy late b'day graces mum an Hamm.

I have been mia on here just waiting for my scan tomorrow, god I hope that everything is ok an they can see bub.
    Scan is at nine so fx I will be on here with some great news buy lunch time .

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Just a quick update, will do personals on the computer tomorrow...

Had a great Birthday on Saturday!! Even told my parents we are expecting... Their reaction was slightly negative but not as bad as it was last time so I'm happy. They still only want one grandchild but I'm sure they'll get used to another one when he/she is born.

Super tired today... MS isn't so bad the last few days which is good. I do just want to sleep all the time though.

Last interview for this job on Wed this week, my references have been checked so I'm almost there... Hopefully will have an offer by the end of the week! FX

Thinking of you all.... Welcome to the newbies!

I will do personals in the morning... My eyelids are winning the sleep battle. Zzzzzzzzzzz

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mad - good luck tomorrow hun!!! All my thoughts and prayers are with you. I have a good feeling that you are going to see a very healthy bub.
    I hope you are able to get some sleep tonight... Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Tentatively going to say hi! Bfp yesterday but super nervous.... Not sure when I o'd so am anywhere between 3w3d and 4w2d. Way too early to be confident!! But I'll stalk if that's ok??

Hope you are all travelling well xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rach - Congrats on your BFP yesterday!! Very exciting! Sending lots of healthy sticky vibes your way for the next 8mths. Are you getting any bloods done or just going to take it easy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mad - thinking of you right now as your scan is due to start... I hope you see your beautiful bubba wriggling around in there! Let us know how you go.