Closed Thread
Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gracie's mummy & Hamn! I hope you both have wonderful days xxx

& massive welcome to Mummylip & Ja - it's so good to have you here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooh so where's the cake?

Happy birthday hamm & graciesmummy I hope you both have fantastic days!

I'm sitting on the couch enjoying cuddles with miss 2 while I drink my Coffee. It tastes so good! I've been drinking decaf but lashed out this morning. Hubby was silly and told his boss he would work today so I'm at a loss - guess I'm just going to have to do the stuff I've been putting off. When he gets home were going to go buy the stuff for Hannah's new swing set he's building her Im yet to see his costings... If it comes to more than 800 we will just buy the one in bunnings and cut it down a little. We have a small backyard and all the swing sets are made for bigger backyards than ours. Hopefully it's done before Christmas.
    I'm feeling much better this morning, while I'm enjoying the reprieve I'm worrying at the same time. I hope my tummy problems yesterday morning didn't mean anything awful.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the birthday wishes ladies!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hanm!!!! what are you up to today?

Ja - So glad you are here now! We have been waiting patiently.. How ate you feeling now?

MummyLip - good luck with your doc appt next week! How are you going with your progesterone gels? At least they aren't rectal!!!! Lol

Giggle - sounds like a lovely mummy/daughter day ahead with Hannah... She'll love that! They play set sounds really fun! I've been considering one of the ones from Bunnings too. We were lucky enough that the previous owners left us a cubby house and swing set when they sold us the house! Grace loves it!
    I hope you're feeling better today hun... How's the tummy?

AFM - just watching my water baby in her swimming lessons, the home to clean the house and then take DSD to her school fete. Then out to a Chinese buffet dinner! Yum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tummy is fine today Gracie. Not sure why it was a little upset... I'm seeing the doctor on Wednesday so I will make sure I mention it. I don't think it was a bug...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chinese buffet dinner sounds delish! Don't know what we're having... I might make a frittata.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmmm.... I might be imagining it but I swear I felt something move where bub should be... Im imaging it right? I know it wasnt gas! I felt Josh early but not quite this early. Weird... I think I'm going to assume it was something else

Dont mind me prattling on!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Giggle - that's early!! I wouldn't count it out if you felt Josh early too!
    What did it feel like?

I didn't feel Gracie until 22-23wks... (anterior placenta) Hopefully this one will be earlier! I just love feeling those little kicks! It does get a bit weird later on when your entire tummy moves from one side to the other before your eyes though! Very alien.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felt like a twitch... Happened twice in about the spot the doctor said bubs was attached. Pretty sure Josh was around 10 weeks and my placenta was at the front, but I wasn't sure if it was him at first. I know it was definately before 12 weeks tho. I dunno if what I felt was the baby or just some random other thing. Made me sit there and wonder tho. I was 16 weeks with Hannah, her placenta was at the back but I think I felt her earlier and thought it was gas. Guess if it keeps happening I will know what it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, very excited to be here!

G&H how exciting to feel the baby move. How many weeks are you now? I felt Charlotte move when I was 15 weeks never forget that day, like a little butterfly fluttering.

Gracie's mummy how are you going? Any more ultrasounds from your trial? My DD does swimming lesson too it is so awesome watching hem learn week by week and love the water more each week. I have to use the progesterone every night before bed and they are pretty easy to use. I will be using them until 12 weks.

Happy birthday hamm and Gracie's mummy. What did you do today?

How are you Daisy? How many weeks now?

Ja good to be here with you. Any morning sickness yet?

AFM: My boobs have inflated and look huge and they are a little tender. Today I had my first wave of nausea and the line on the pregnancy test is getting darker. I am thrilled and want more morning sickness so I know my levels are going up. Crazy? Yes I am! I am going to get a blood test on Monday to see where I am at. Is it unusual to feel sick at 4 weeks? I don't remember getting sick with C until 6 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummy lip - im only 9 and a bit weeks! It seems a bit early to feel anything yet but I might just pay attention when I'm relaxing to see if it happens again. Sorta feels like my imagination was playing tricks on me now...
    Yay for feeling sick! Crazy bunch we are huh?