Closed Thread
Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyguys i can only read the last page, the net here is kinda lousy!
    Mummylip so glad your here
    Good luck autumn for your appointment

AFM: Its hot here which isnt great and the smells are making me wanna puke but the anti neasea drugs seem to be amazingly good only had a couple of spews so hoping when i get home no more MS! haha all day MS not morning.
    My boobs have grown again like overnight hardly any of my clothes fit and my tummy is rounder again........... ummm has or is anyone getting hard boobs? they were kinda lumpy now theyre getting heavy and kinda hardish its weird and very sore
    Anyway the best thing about here is i can relax which im loving so very much just a shame 98% of the food doesnt agree with me, but i can live on milo drinks and steamed rice xxxx to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm frustrated with myself! So much for me saying I'd not leave the GP without a referral for Ob and NT scan. I was concerntrating so much on not throwing up I just let it go. I'm going back to the GP again next Friday and he said he'd give me one then but I'll be 11 weeks. Not going to be happy if I miss out on appointments because he is a little overboard on the "it'll be right, no need to rush" approach. On a good note I got my offical results back from my 8 weeks scan . We never got the BPM on the day so I'm happy to read it was a nice strong 169 and the disk has some better pics of our bubba than we receieved on the day. Can't wait to show DH when he gets home, you can see his/her little arms starting

Hopeful - it's hot here too, we are getting aircon installed tomorrow so should be the last day I struggle with the heat. Last week we had a day that was 36, was so frustrating looking at the aircon sitting in the loungeroom but not being able to use it! Hope those m/s meds help you, my boobs are quiet hard aswell but still lumpy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Autumn, you can ring the ultrasound place and book your scan without the referral - just make sure you have the referral before your appointment. Ive done it a few times before and its never been an issue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Giggle, I'll do that. I'll have to ring around a bit because I know my local place doesn't to NT scans. I want to avoid driving 3 hours if I can help it! So when exactly is the best time to book the scan for and should I go off my scan date or lmp date? Is it between 12-13 weeks?

ETA: All booked now. I told them I didn't have a referral but I'll be getting one next week, they understood so feeling alot better about being organised now. Bring on 7th December (12+3)!! Mangaged to get it done in the same town I'll be delivering in so it'll be good to have a look around.
    Last edited by Autumnlove; 18-11-2011 at 13:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome angelski! Hopefully you're cramps are over now. It's pretty worrying isn't it? OB reminded me the other day that it's pretty normal at this stage with the uterus growing.

Autumn, did your herbal tea for m/s work? I'd be willing to give anything a try at this stage!

Great to see you here Mummylip! I remember you from reading the beginning of the thread. good luck with the progesterone gel. I remember from the IVF video that they are meant to make you feel a bit yuck aren't they? I had to have the 2 injections for my one failed IVF cycle.

Great to hear you are doing well in Bali Hopeful. At least there's plenty of rice available! It must be lovely just relaxing.

Giggle, how's the m/s going, feeling any better?

Happy birthday for tomorrow Gracie! I hope you're doing something nice.

AFM, am not really coping with MIL visit very well. Today is a hideous 37 in Adelaide today, and she has taken Delilah out all day! I told her it wasn't right to go to the zoo today, as it's too hot for a toddler, but she just took her anyway! Since Delilah was born, no one has taken her for the whole day without me, and I feel really funny about it. DH seems to back her up which is disappointing. Thank god she lives in Melbourne, so we don't have to see her much. She is also now staying an extra day! I just have to get through till Tuesday! Sorry for the whinge, but I had to vent!

Completely panicked yesterday morning when m/s disappeared for an hour or so, but I should have just enjoyed it as it has come back with a vengeance!

Can't wait to see baby on Monday at my OB appointment. Still nervous though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lovely ladies,

I finally feel ready to join you all today. we had a wonderful scan that showed us a happy wiggling blob that measured 7+4. Due date 01/07/12. DH and I are just so happy and releived but still have the feeling that we aren't out of the woods just yet. We have decided not to tell our news till at least the New Year when we will be over 14 weeks at least so it will be nice to share some pregnancy excitement with people who understand our happiness and our reservations.

There seems to be lots of mummies in here, i look forward to chatting with you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Monday hamn.

I'm having a pretty good day sickness wise. Just starting to feel tired now. It's funny isn't it that when we feel sick we hate it but when we don't we worry! Just can't win lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Ja Glad you have come to join us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggle&Hoot View Post
    Yay Ja Glad you have come to join us!
    Thanks Giggle.
    Just had to try out my new ticker!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its very cute! Im waiting for bubby pics...

I just found some travel bands in my cupboard. Im going to give them a trial to see if they help with this crappy feeling. Has anyone used them?

I feel like going out to dinner tonight. Im so hungry and all I can think of is a nice juicy steak with mushroom sauce, beer battered chips and salad. Hubby said no though and im sulking haha
    Last edited by Giggle&Hoot; 18-11-2011 at 18:36.