Closed Thread
Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know it's great isn't it! Lots of baby dust around at the moment.

Have fun at the pools with Gracie I'm on a mission to clean out my car and hopefully give it a wash... It is filthy. I regret getting a black car... Should have got the blue one!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle - when you're done please fly to Melbourne and clean my car too!! My car got attacked by a bird with terrible diarrhoea a few days ago and also looks like it's been caught in a dust storm!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeew gross!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel really yuk today! I'm tempted to make myself puke in the hope that it helps...

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle - Sometimes it does help... i dont know why... but i always feel better after vomiting.

I feel exactly the same right now... sitting on the couch half way through a sandwich and i just want to be sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Remember me? I am hoping to stay in the graduates thread this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MummyLip - we have been waiting patiently for you to arrive.. And here you are!!! So excited about your BFP today! Do you have an appointment booked with your GP or FS for next week? When do you start progesterone injections?
    So happy for you hun... Sending lots of positive and sticky vibes your way.
    Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Gracie's mummy. I start progesterone suppositories tonight and they are a vaginal gel. Mmmm lovely! Haven't made an appointment yet but maybe I will tomorrow. I might go to the doctors on Monday after work because Charlotte will be at MIL's.

I am excited and feel sure with the gel and herbs I will have a very sticky baby. How are you feeling Gracie's mum?

How's the other girls? Morning sickness appears to set in for you a couple more weeks and I will probably have my head in the toilet too.

My due date will be around 27th July according to the due date calculator.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MummyLip - So happy to see you here again, so they found your losses were due to low proesterone? It's great you can be actively doing something to help bub stay extra sticky this time, even if the method isn't too fun! I hope we're able to share our entire pregnancy journey together this time .

Giggle - Feeling any better today?

AFM
    - Off to the GP in an hour, not sure how I'm going to get ready and drive myself there.. I'm having a bad m/s morning! Sipping on a herbal tea mix made for morning sickness so hope that takes the edge off soon. Hope I get the disk from my last scan today so I have have a better look at bub and I will not be leaving without a referral to an Ob/midwife and my NT scan! Will be coming straight home to book them in.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Mummylip, nice to have you over here with us I can't help with the progesterone cream sorry...
    I'm looking forward to sharing this crazy journey with you.

Autumn - hope your m/s went away enough for you to get to the OB. Im feeling better this morning, thanks for asking. Yesterday wasn't very nice.

Gracie - did you get the job?

Hope everyone is going well.

AFM - I had a terrible sickness day yesterday. Not sure if it was because I indulged and had Mac and cheese (nasty packet stuff with the cheese in a tin) the day before for lunch or if I just had it coming. I ended up sucking it up and went out with my MIL for lunch and felt better afterwards only to be hit by the usual wave of extreme tiredness and yuk feeling around 2, so I came home and had a power nap and woke up feeling alive again. This morning I've woken up with a runny tummy... Is this normal? I made pumpkin soup for dinner last night so I haven't eaten anything suspect in the last 24 hours.
    I said to hubby last night that I rekon we have another boy on board. I can't remember Hannah making me feel this ill or tired.