Closed Thread
Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Giggle - I would take the absence of spotting and cramping as a good sign, but I totally understand where you are coming from.
    I never had spotting with Grace but had the most horrendous curl up in a ball cramps... No cramps at all with bumpkin, zero. I guess WOP is right, every pregnancy is different! And less likely to get stretching cramps when it's not your first.

WOP - hey, welcome back! Lol. It's great this thread is so active now... And it's all thanks to you inviting us all over! =) glad to hear your MS has almost gone! And you sound really positive about it too which is great.
    Hopefully the rest of us can remove our heads from the bucket soon too!
    Now the wait begins for the 20wk scan... Will you find out the gender?

Hopeful - good luck today at your scan!! Eagerly awaiting your good news (and a pic!).

Goosette - so you are my scan buddy at UTS tomorrow @ 1:45!! Yay!! See you there!

Sorry everyone else, on my ph and memory is bad for personals.

AFM - 9w5d today. Still feeling very nauseas and am averaging 3-4 spews a day.. Urgh. Really looking forward to it going away.
    Scan tomorrow - Yay!
    Probably won't tell my family, Gracie or DSD until after 12wks... Although if we get through tomorrow the chances of a loss a pretty small. It's more I'm just not emotionally ready.
    Final round job interview on Monday... Nervous. I have to do a 2hr interview which includes a case study and presentation!! Wish me luck!
    Am off to have a new born cuddle now, one of my good friends had a baby girl on Wed and another friend had a baby girl today! Lucky kid on 11/11/11!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Gracie'sMummy~ View Post
    Goosette - so you are my scan buddy at UTS tomorrow @ 1:45!! Yay!! See you there!
    See you tomorrow Gracie'smummy!! I'm alternating between excited and terrified!! I'll be in a grey top.

Thanks
    Reviews
    how did you go Hopeful? can't stop thinking about you!

so glad to hear your scan went well Hanm! It sounds like you have a fantastic OB! I can understand your anxiety.. I am feeling exactly the same and have my scan on Monday.
    Oh & I hope your DS is feeling better now! Boys will be boys huh!
    I loved this week's episode of one born every minute too. This is my first bub so I am learning so much already just from watching it! I love when the baby comes out and all the emotion is so raw - I cannot wait to meet my baby for the first time!

thanks Autumn. we did get a sneak peak at bean at 5 weeks but couldn't see much then. I will be 9w3d on Monday so we hope to see a lot more and finally see / hear a strong heartbeat!

CC I'm sorry you're not feeling the best good idea to get checked out, but hopefully it just means you have one strong little bubba in there!

How have you been Lou?!

chin up Giggle. I know how hard it is, I question myself too every day that I feel ok. I guess all we can do is hope that things are okay. If bloods or a scan will settle your worries then I think it can't hurt..

glad to hear you & Sprout are going well WOP! A getaway to NZ sounds lovely! Jealous!

how exciting that Gracie's mummy & Goosette get to meet tomorrow!
    We should all meet one day when we have our babies in our arms!

AFM - scan day on Monday and I have pretty much convinced myself that there will be no heartbeat.. I'm so nervous. I am just so worried that everything is going to come crashing down. We want this SO bad, and I hate that bub's safety is not within my control.. I know I need to think positively for my baby but I'm just so so scared.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Come on Hopeful! Hanging out to hear! You're starting to make me nervous!

Good luck and well met for tomorrow Goosette and Graciesmummy. I think the idea od all of us catching up one day is lovely, however unlikely it may be!

There's a lot of faith involved in this growing a baby business isn't there Daisy? I bet you'll be stunned by your bean on his/her way to being a zucchini!
    I can't believe Sprout and I are 14 weeks today And we won't be finding out gender until Sprout's big day!
    Last edited by withoutpeanut; 11-11-2011 at 17:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm stalking... Hope the scan went well hopeful xxx

I'm not very amused at the moment. Hubby sealed the bathroom shower and the stuff stinks. I evacuated the house because it can't be good. Just about to go back... Fingers crossed its gone now otherwise I'm camping at my parent in laws.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Somebody come and take this box of BBQ shapes away from me!!!!! Help!!

Never send a pregnant women with cravings grocery shopping... I bought BBQ shapes, Cheds, popcorn with salt, salted peanuts, Vegemite.... I think I'm salt deficient given my list!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope everyone is well, I have been sooo tired this week just have not had the energy to do anything.
    Hope all the ladies having scans get to see beautiful heart beats tomorrow
    I'm booking mine in for the week after next when my eldest dd is finished high school. Can't believe my princess graduates next week... Scary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys im sos orry for teh suspense i went on my phone to post but it woudlnt work and then iw as so sick i had to go to bed at 6pm after a trip to the doc for a maxolon shot....oh man theyre good i have osanderon now hope that helps in bali lol

Everything was perfect, i have a healthy little baby in there, saw the developed brain and heart chambers, cord, all the arms and legs...the little tacker was so chilled out in there, and copied all of my movements when i laughed it waved at us SOOOOOOOO IN LOVE!!! so amaxing to see it all formed and beautiful and to see it has some of our traits, at first it was sleeping just how i do, then it was pumping its fit so its def our child, loves its rock and metal music hehehe ahhhh love

Good luck Goosette and Gracie cant wait to hear how you went, hope everyone else is well, wow mad ts surreal i would think to have a child finishing school
    Daisy xx hope your well

How do i post a pic i cant work it out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Hopefulmaiden!!!!! Isn't that first scan where they look like a little person amazing????? And if you're feeling like me, you feel like it puts this pregnancy in a whole different ballgame to your last. This baby feels REAL.

I've never posted a photo but it looks like a photo bucket account is the easiest way

What happened to your ticker? I can't tell how far along you are now! But hopefully the nausea is getting ready to give up the fight as you approach second trimester

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - great news on a perfect scan and a very active little bubba!! That's such fantastic news! We were all hanging out to see how you went =)