Closed Thread
Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We haven't DTD at all. We're too scared as last time was the start of my m/c. I really want to, I miss it, I miss being intimate with my husband, but we are both petrified.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you all the luck & good vibes in the world for tomorrow Hopeful! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha! I hear you guys about the libido. Are you kidding me? That's the last thing on my mind! Plus my OB says no for the first trimester if you have a history of recurrent miscarriage.

I think family can be insensitive because they are scared sometimes, but this is a really scary time for us, and it's really important to only have supportive people around. I've only told my sister, and she is so excited!

Autumn, you can book in to an OB yourself if you know who you want to use, you just need a referral letter from GP. I'm not sure about Midwife services.

Hopeful, I hope your midwife appointment went well, and good luck for the scan! I'm sure it will go well.

DS is fine, and racing around outside at the moment. He did it by running in to a fire hydrant! I told him to stay home yesterday, but he wanted to show off his wound to his mates!

Loved one born every minute last night. Sobbed like a baby throughout!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, I can't keep up with all the individual posts and replies. Sounds like things are going well for most people though??

I'm barely functioning. Partly the exhaustion, but it seems to go way beyond "normal" - I certainly would not be able to work with the way I feel, I'm not even around to much around the house. This week has been a write off, I've had incredibly bad headaches and dizziness a lot of the time, not sure why. My blood pressure is normal and I don't have a high temperature or anything. My husband is planning to take me to the GP on Monday afternoon to get it checked out (I'm not even safe to drive atm!).

Going to the OB at lunchtime Monday too for my first appt, I think they plan to do a scan. Not much in the way of m/s, but that's scary...feel like I'm just waiting for it all to go wrong again . I know that's not a good way to look at it but I don't know a magic way to change things!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Gracie'sMummy~ View Post
    Does anyone have a libido?
    I think we've DTD once since we fell pregnant.... I feel so nauseas all the time and so tired at night it's the last thing on my mind. I know I need to make more of an effort but I seriously can't be bothered... Is that awful??
    This is 100% me. I could have written this post lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big higs cc if it makes u feel better I had no ms til week 7 it def has made up for it! I was convinced ir,wasnt ok but it was

Autumn if u want a mifwife privately u search yourself, if in publuc just a gp referral and if ur ok no risks u get midwife care at our hospital theres afew diff midwife models of care...hope that helps?
    Thankyou all for the positive vibes n well wishes... Cant work today im puking again sooo im housecleaning to pass the time this morning! Midwife appt was good theyre nice how adorable are newborn nappies??? Awwww
    Wil let u know how my scan goes this afternoon. Fx!!! xxxx to all

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CC81 - Hope your feeling better soon. I'v been getting headaches almost all day and very dizzy the last three days too but not to the extremes you have. Happy to hear your DH is taking you to the Doc, I hope they can suggest something to ease the symptoms.

Hopeful - Goodluck with your scan, looking forward to hearing the news!

Thanks for the advice on care ladies. I'm going Public so I guess I'll just wait until my GP appointment on the 18th and get my referral then. Being public, it may not be so important to have things booked early... someone will have to take me!

Hope everyone and their little ones are doing well .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Hopeful! I'm sure everything is perfect

CC - sorry you are feeling so lousy I hope the trip to the doctor helps.

Re: libido - non existant here too. We have only DTD 2-3 times since we have known. I'm too paranoid.

AFM - I've been freaking out the last day or two. My lousy feeling seems to have lessened... Am still feeling tired in the afternoons and super hungry but now I'm stressing that I don't have enough symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Continued - this pregnancy is so different to Hannah and Josh's. I had cramping and spotting with both of them and this pregnancy except for the tinge a few weeks back, no spotting and hardly any cramping. The only pregnancy that I had no spotting/cramping was when I had my missed miscarriage. I'm wondering if the lack of cramping is due to things down there already been stretched?
    I've booked an appointment with my doctor for him to have a quick look to make sure everything is still ok but the earliest appointment is 2 weeks away maybe repeat bloods will reassure me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Right- a few days absence and the thread racks up 3 or 4 pages! Can't keep up!
    CC81- I'm glad DH can take the time to take you to the doc and find out what's going on. Sounds horrid! Hope you get an easily-fixable answer
    Hopeful- can't wait for you to get back to us with reports of a safe and happy baby
    Graciesmummy- we've been dtd pretty regularly actually. Sounds like maybe we're the only ones? The whole way through I've tried to find any patches of feeling okayness and spend them in bed with DH! The intense orgasms from early pregnancy continued till recently and now it's still enjoyable but strange because my body reacts differently to everything.
    I am sending you on both career and parent fronts! Maybe there's no hurry to tell your parents? WHen are you going to tell the psychic Gracie?
    Giggle- They say every pregnancy is different and I want to tell you not to worry except it's the most useless thing to say! I think if bloods will help you feel better then go for it
    Autumn- public systems get busy when it comes to booking scans and prenatal classes I've been told. Time to see that GP and jump on in!
    to everyone else!

AFM- totally wretched yesterday after night duty. Think my MS is about gone as long as I get to go to bed and sleep at night! Someone asked about a posterior placenta? It's just along the back wall of my uterus. Makes it easy to see/feel bub apparently. Very much enjoying everyone knowing about Sprout. Things in full swing to head to NZ for a fortnight next week. Already planning Christmas! Tons going on