Closed Thread
Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome & congratulations my little sweet I know how you feel about freaking out about every twinge and pain! it's awful that we can't just completely enjoy every second! I try to when I can.

my night out was good thanks WOP. I must admit I was starting to yawn at about 9pm.. I can't do late nights! I'm happy to give in at the moment and be a nanna and go to bed early
    I love everything you've thought of to put in the care package. I agree with the other ladies, you really are amazing
    I received something similar when I went back to the hospital to see the social worker, and the teddy means so much to me. It was like someone said I acknowledge that you've lost your baby and you're going through hell, so take comfort from this small gift. It was so touching.

no Gracie's mummy, I'm not your scan buddy I wish I was! I'm in stinking hot Sydney! it's so muggy here today! I'm sorry I had to laugh at the mouse poo thing! you poor bugger, lots of vomiting for you

aww Autumn I am over the moon that your scan went well! FANTASTIC! what a special time

How did your scan go Hanm? my DH is also doing most things around the house at the moment, he is such a trooper. he said to me on Sunday, "you're doing the most important job of all, growing our baby.." I could have cried! I can't wait to give him a child.

Goosette! How are you?! I hope your scan is amazing on Saturday!

sorry (but happy!) to hear you're feeling so sick Giggle. I hope Rainbow baby takes it easy on you.

thank you Hopeful, I am still here and all ok! work takes up too much of my life lol when I'm not working I'm sleeping I always check my bub hub but like to get on the computer to reply so I don't forget anyone ahhh not many more days til Friday! how exciting! I hope everything is fantastic! I'm sure it will be

AFM - still loving every day! am getting more and more sick but find it comforting in a strange way! went out with a friend to lunch on the weekend but didn't keep my lunch down, ended up chucking up in the public toilet! classy!
    my scan is booked in for Monday, I CANNOT WAIT to see / hear the heartbeat! I hope with all my heart that all is ok.
    I sold my car today (we upgraded to a bigger family car about a month ago) and I bawled my eyes out to see my little car go! So emotional, was full on sobbing! Haha poor DH doesn't know what to do sometimes

love to you all, especially anyone I've missed xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gracie - how do you think your Mum will react? Goodluck with the job interview!!

My Little Sweet - I used the Clear Blue Digital tests. At 12DPO I got pregnant 1-2 weeks and then at 14DPO I got pregnant 2-3 weeks. I think everyone's HCG levels can be different, I wouldnt stress about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    apologies for the double post!

& forgot to say Gracie's mummy - good luck for the job!
    I really hope you get it, I know it will take a great deal of pressure off if you do.
    as for your mum.. I really hope her reaction is much better than you're expecting. a baby is a blessing, no matter what else is going on, and I hope she can see that and be happy for you. hun - I don't know how you've lasted this long without telling her. do you have an ultrasound photo you can give her in a card maybe? perhaps if she sees Bumpkin she will fall in love and won't be able to think of anything else..
    WE'RE DELIGHTED FOR YOU! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    The scan went well! I was so incredibly nervous by the time we got there, I really thought I was about to have a panic attack. Luckily my OB has been through all of this with us before, so he got straight to the scan. As soon as he started, I blurted out "There's no heartbeat!" but he said, yes there is, look at that! Honestly, I have never felt so much relief. Good heartbeat of 149bpm. I think that's what my heartbeat was at that stage as well! Having another scan in 2 weeks, so can't wait to see bubs with some arms and legs!

As luck would have it, the second we sat down in the waiting room, the school called to say DS2(9) had split his head open and could we come and get him? I grabbed DH's hand and said you're not leaving until we do the scan! He was fine, the glued it together instead of stitches as it it at his hairline so doesn't matter if it scars. Boys will be boys!

Gracie's mum, I don't know the particulars of why you are nervous about telling your mum, but I can understand. DH was asking today why I just don't tell my mum, but I can't. She is a support to me, but not in that way. I'm not sure she feels we should be having another child. She adores all her grandchildren though. Maybe tell her once you've told Gracie? Maybe Gracie can tell her! I'm sure she'll get caught up in the excitement of it all. And good luck for the job!

Daisy, good luck for your scan on Monday, and hopeful for Friday. Maybe take some rescue remedy with you? I wish that I had taken some with me yesterday.

I tried acupuncture for the m/s yesterday, but it didn't work!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hanm1 - So excited for you that your scan went well and you were able to see a beautiful healthy heartbeat. You must be sooooo relieved!
    I hope all is ok with DS's head?! How on earth did he manage that? Hopefully it heals quickly and isn't too sore...

The reason I'm nervous about telling mum is because her reaction last time was really negative.. She said "oh no, you're not are you?".. And then of course i m/c and i think she was secretly relived. I'm an only child and adopted and I think both mum and dad are worried Grace won't get as much love and attention. Plus I lost my job just before we got pregnant so I'm out of work which is not ideal. I just don't think I can handle the disappointment from her when I tell her... It will break my heart. Children are a blessing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    ham: so glad your scan went well, good idea about the rescue remedy im soooo nervous im pretty sure my heart rate will be sky high lol def think wasa a bad idea to doa shift at work before the scan but hoping itll occump a small section of my brain lol

gracie big hugs my emoticons arnt working ooh it did i totally understand we had the asme issue with DH's family, they still have no interest in the baby never ask me how i am nothing, zilch i had a little test as i mentioned several times the date of the scan.... not once have they asked about it sooo i think its showing where they are at with it all. The way i see it we LOVE this little one, and there are many people who do and will want to spend time with it. Babies are blessings whether the timing is ideal or not. I gave up an amazing career to be pregnant but i dont regret it. Im hoping you find something really soon i know how much were freaking re money and we both work, tho admittedly Dh's job is lousy pay. I think sometimes we have to believe that itll all somehow work out at least that helps me. Im thinking of you, cant wait to hear how you go on saturday how exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gracies - Goodluck with the job hunt! I'm so sorry you have to worry about how your Mum will react, I really hope it turns out better than you're expecting. When do you plan on telling her? Do you think she'll warm up to the idea eventually even if she isn't happy about the news at first?

Daisy - I'll be thinking of you on Monday, will this be your first peek at your bean?

Hamn - I can relate to the intense nerves before the scan, I hope I'm not as bad next time. Such great news that everything is looking perfect! How far along will you be for your next scan? So lucky you only have two weeks to wait for another peek! How is DS today? Hope his head isn't too painful, poor thing!

AFM - I thought my m/s was getting a little better towards the end of last week but oh was I wrong! The last two days have been the worst so far. Atleast it takes most of my worries away, bub must be doing ok in there to make me this sick!

I'm still only seeing my GP and have no referral for an Ob or midwife or Nuchal scan yet... is anyone else in the same boat? Going back to GP on the 18th but am worried my my Doc is leaving it too long to get appointments sorted. I'll be 10 weeks when we have our first proper chat about what type of care I'm going to have.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone have a libido?
    I think we've DTD once since we fell pregnant.... I feel so nauseas all the time and so tired at night it's the last thing on my mind. I know I need to make more of an effort but I seriously can't be bothered... Is that awful??

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've DTD only a handful of times, feeling nauseas doesn't make you feel very sexy. Plenty of dreams on the subject but then I wake up and feel so sick, hope the second "honeymoon" trimester lives up to its name!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gracie we havnt dtd since being pregnant I just dont feel like it and the neasea head over a bucket isnt much of a turn on lol im thinking once im less sick ill wanna do it again...poor DH,!!
    2hrs til my first midwives appt im excited and 23hrs t my scan....excited and nervous bout that....puked again this morning sooo hoping all positive

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!