Closed Thread
Page 40 of 68 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Autumn- Fantastic news about your scan! Hearing the heartbeat is the best sound, isn't it?

WOP Baby movements can feel like gas, but that's a bit later on as far as I remember. The first movements really do feel like delicate flutters. What I remember from last time, is that I was unsure for a week or so if they were movements, and then I was sure. When I was pregnant with Delilah my placenta was right at the back, so I could feel, and see movement really early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still not sure i'm not imagining it, but my placenta is posterior if that makes a difference? I think it might just be wishful thinking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Graciesmummy!! I'm your scan buddy on Saturday . I got the forms today. Super excited, but nervous too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

WOP - I think you are amazing too! what a nice thing to do to take in care packages to the maternity ward!

Gracie's - I am craving doritos, would much rather it was something like carrot sticks. i am off fish, esp salmon...grossing me out atm

autum - glad the scan went well

MyLittleSweet - i'm sure everyone here can relate to the checking the toilet paper and analysing every twinge. it takes a lot of strength to stop thinking about it and just get on with life! Plus time goes so slowly, it is worse than the 2WW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOP that sounds like a wonderful way to remember and you are so thoughtful with the packages sound perfect, very thoughtful.

Autumn for the scan going well I can imagine how stressed you would have been.

Hanm1 is this your fist scan? I'm sure you'll be fine, I too am having lots of growth pains and slight nausea making the days drag I hope it passes soon as I want to go back to having fun with my DD not counting the hours until I can pass out on the couch lol

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone I am feeling better and trying to not talk myself into getting scared had my first GP appointment this morning was just the running through of history and booking into a hospital. I have just moved to London so it adds another degree of difficulty as I have no idea how it all works over here! Now I need to wait for the hospital to call and book me in for a dating scan I hope they dont take too long.

Has anyone used the clearblue digital tests? Mine came up as 3 + weeks when I thought I would have been 2-3 (so 4 weeks) are they very accurate? I think maybe I o'd earlier hope so then its less time to stress!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just wanted to quickly say that I felt Josh very early - definitely before 12 weeks, so it's not impossible WOP! It didnt happen all the time...maybe a few unmistakable movements a day until about 14 weeks. Felt like butterflies. I felt Hannah's first movements at 16 weeks but they were kicks, I suspect I felt her earlier but dismissed it as gas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Autumn - congrats on your scan and getting to see a gorgeous heartbeat.

Afm- I typed out a huge post this morning then my Internet connection died so I lost it...grrr!
    We didn't do anything for Josh's due date as I was in bed for most of the day with a massive headache. I was a bit disappointed we lit his naming ceremony candle for an hour on Friday night - it was nice but not what I had planned for the day.
    All day sickness has hit here... Ive been feeling hungover for most of the day the past few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle: im the same its been a looooong haul so far im hoping to ceases soon, seems to be getting worse hoping its not all 9mths!
    WOP: your lovely, thats such a great idea... ahh forgive my innocence whats a prosterior placenta?
    Gracie: OMG!!! i have the exact same cravings fruit and vegemite on toast.... wonder if were having the same gender? i dont know about you but i think this is a boy i thought girl at first but i think boy now... either way im happy!
    Autumn: so glad your scan went well, such a relief isit it!!
    My little sweet: i hear you on the checking and twinges i still do even tho i feel tho im safer than i was i still worry, nobody told me pregnancy feels like your getting your period like all the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    it posted before i was finished!!
    Daisy: where are you are you ok? xxx
    Gracie:hehe il try n post a bump pic how do i attach a pic... im kinda liking my new rounder self feels kinda more womanly (you canl augh but its true) i have an hourglass shapre anyway but its def a lot more rounder "happy dance"

i dont know if i can feel it yet but twice ive sworn i felt ti, was like a little burst of air and it didnt come out as gas... may have been just gas but im not sure as ive had plenty of gas which was different.
    AFM: counting down this week, got my midwife appt thrus night and the scan on fri arvo arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh i want it now!!!! lots of pulling twinges i feel better when i rest so im doing that, esp with the overload of work weekend! Were very excited but nervous about the scan my gut says its ok tho. Very excited about going to bali next mon for our wedding anniverasry tho i worry about the smells lol ahh the lfie of pregnancy

AFM:

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - maybe we are having the same gender?? I am hoping boy but my DH has produced 2 girls so far so not sure if he has any blue swimmers!! Lol. Chinese Gender chart says boy (but I don't really believe in that).

AFM - sick as a dog today... Threw up breakfast which was gross. I felt perfectly fine but my last bite of Saltana Bran I got a small Saltana stuck in my teeth and I somehow got it into my head that it was a mouse poo.... (it wasnt) It was all over after that. Bleugh!
    Looking forward to my scan on Saturday!!! Yay!
    Still haven't worked up the courage to tell my parents I'm pregnant.... Any advice on how to handle my Mums reaction?? It's making me miserable not telling them.... But I know Mum will freak.
    I got through my IQ tests and psych evaluation for a job interview and have another interview on Monday.... Very nervous, need this job!!