Closed Thread
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Opps, forgot to say.....I am current 4 Weeks and 2 Days!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello upsanddowns so good to have you in here!!! Congrats on your bfp! What did the doctor say your levels were at?

Summa colds must be going around I have a throat infection. Terrible. I think our immune systems get weakened with pregnancy. Last time I was UTD with my DD I got the shingles.

How's everyone's symptoms? Sometimes I feel like I don't have any which scares me. Other times I feel so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. Today I had a stitch in my side all day. It was very annoying. I am thinking about getting my bloods checked at the end of this week just to make sure they are going up. What's everyone else doing about blood tests? PA your scan is in four more days. Yipee! You must be a bundle of excitement and nerves. I have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jade- What's your due date hun, so I can add you to the first page!
    How you feeling? I think I've copped the emotional turmoil you were experiencing a week or so ago... hugs.

Ups&Downs- Welcome & Congrats on the

Summa- here's some virtual chicken soup and a big get-well-soon hug

MummyLip- a get well soon for you too! Have you had any bloods done yet? Just remember to check the rise you need to do 2 tests at least 48hrs apart. I've had the 2, and wont do any more now, mine are so freakin high they are probably reaching plateau soon! Thankyou for crossing your everythings for me for Friday, I am shipping myself....

Wow I have had another melt-down kinda day.....
    I am so sick with morning sickness, just puked up my dinner
    My car has had its wheels recalled, and I was meant to drop it in to be checked today, little did I know they needed it for 5 hrs it was pouring with rain and I felt so sick, so i asked for a courtesy car. No none available, well I am just so emotionally fragile and feeling so ill, I ended up crying in the blinking Nissan showroom and then left, with my car.... arghh, cried for the next 3 hours, then spent the afternoon asleep in bed. Now puked up my dinner to top it all off! Great day. This week is going to be tough. I have a job interview on Thursday night, its one of those stupid group screening types, and I know my mind will not be there, it will be firmly fixated on my scan the following morning. I just hope i don't cry LOL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys,

paula - Sorry to hear you had an emotional day.. I would have cracked it too. I didnt have a good day either, hyper sensitive atm. I had to do some bad things today at work wont go into details just say that there is a fair few less animals in the pound than there was before

based on my scan im due on the 29th.. I got a call from the hospital today and i have my first appointment booked in for the 22nd of the month

Im sooooo happy they will take me as i would rather birth in the bathtub than go back to previous hospital. Still havent officially gotten autopsy results or anything yet from them.

Summa hope you start to feel better soon, its sucky when your pregnant and cant take cold/flu meds to feel better, just suffer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lovely Ladies.

Welcome too the newbies Upsanddowns and FallenAngel

To PA80 sounds like you had a real yucky day!!! I am hoping that the week can only get better for you!!! I do wish you all the best of luck with your Job interview on Thursday and your scan Fri...how exciting I have no doubt you will see the heartbeat!

Fallen Angel....your experience at the prevoius hospital you attended sounds terrible and their communication with you so poor. Have you tried speaking to the Consumer Adviser/Complaints Manager about your experience. Perhaps they could help you get the anwers you need? Or even the Health Complaints Comissioner? It must be so hard trying to move on to say goodbye and not having any of the answers you so long for.

Hey Mummylip, I would be happy to share some of my symptoms If you like??? While I am eternally grateful for morning sickness I wouldn't mind just a day off of it?? I have no doubt your fair share will come???? As for your question about bloods I haven't asked my Dr to repeat these as I am having regular scans and figure these are what they are using to guage how babes is progressing. But perhaps go back top your GP and ask for them, given your History I have no doubt he would oblige?

Summa, Really hope that your feeling better! Dont do what I did and take Codral tablets....would you believe I felt so crap a few weeks ago when I woke up in the morning that I reached into my bedside draw and just took them, worst still went back to bed slept all day got up took the afternoon ones and only then realised I shouldn't have done that. DH was not happy and I cried ....BIG OOOPS, like I needed any other reason to panic about losing "Flutter"

Anyhow so tomorrow morning is the big day when we find out how our Flutter is going!!! I can't wait!!! We meet with our Great Obsteatrician who will scan me at the clinic! I have this huge presentation at work due at 1400 and CANNOT get focussed enough to do it. Its so bad, I feel soooooo unprepared!

So yes please too forgive me that I haven't changed my signature ticker really have to get on to working out how to do that!!! Anyway hope your all well. Chat soon

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThirdTimeLucky For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (09-08-2011),PA80  (09-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll come back and do personals layer. Having a crap day have lower back pain. So worried it's happening again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MummyLip, I hope its just back pain and nothing more, hang in there Lip Jnr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks pa you're always supportive. Have had some bleeding today and been to hospital to have some bloods.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to say good luck with the scan tomorrow I feel sure they'll see two healthy bubs there.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MummyLip For This Useful Post:

PA80  (11-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MummyLip, I don't know what to say hun....
    Hang in there Lip Jnr, please!

Thanks hun, I am scared shipless. So edgy and fragile today.
    I have a job interview tonight too, how the hell am I supposed to care / concentrate with tomorrows scan looming?