Closed Thread
Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ill be thinking of you on sunday peanut its my grandapas bday that day and he is a very strong person so i hope some of the strength finds you.
    Maybe you guys could make soemthing together? to symbolise the love of your time with peanut but also the hopes and dreams you have together, its also something you can share with lil sprout... i dont know im not that creative but a colllage or something with colours to denote each family members energy.... i think thatd be nice but thats just my humble suggestion! I think we may do something along those lines too to commemorate our lost little one. Dont have an exact date tho as it happened so fast its not long before this lil one is born so hopefully will be a time of great excitement and hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hopeful. I think I've decided that we're going to spend the morning working in Peanut's garden and getting it all tidied up before we head to New Zealand next week. This week I'm going to put together a few care packages for women who have miscarried or stillbirthed and drop them to the maternity ward to be given to mummies who need them.
    I was thinking I might put in a teddy, a candle, a crystal and a card. Any thoughts on what you all would have wanted?

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I am so excited to finally have some warm weather here in Melbourne... 30c all weekend and 25c today! Yee ha! Better get that bikini tan before i get the bump!

WOP - Congrats on passing 13wks!!!! I will be thinking about you on Sunday, i think spending the day in Peanut's Garden sounds like a perfect way to remember your baby. I think a teddy, a candle, a crystal and a card is such a lovely idea. You are amazing .
    How are you going with not checking the TP for blood? I remember even with Grace i checked it right up until labour... checking in the 1st Tri for blood, checking in the 2nd Tri because you have heaps of CM, and checking in the 3rd Tri for the mucus plug/blood show.

Giggle - How did you go on Friday hun? What did you do to remember your beautiful boy Josh? How are you feeling?

Mad - I'm so glad everything worked out for you at the Doc... i hope you gave them some friendly advice not to scare pregnant patients with letters like that in the future when everything is fine! That must have been stressful.

MyLittleSweet - Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy! How exciting! The first couple of weeks are really stressful and scary when you have experienced a loss previously. Wishing you lots of healthy sticky vibes for this little bubba.

Hopeful - I hope you are feeling a little less green today. How did all of the cake baking go? Sounds like it was a very busy weekend for you!

Autumn & Daisy - Congrats on the 8wk mark!!! YAY! How are you both feeling? Glad to hear the honey on toast worked well for you Daisy! My DH has been getting up and going to the gym in the mornings so has neglected his toast duties... grrrr.. so i have spent much time driving the porceline bus the last week. Urgh.

Daisy - Was it you who is my scan buddy this Saturday at UTS?? I got an email over the weekend with a form to sign and take. Really looking forward to seeing Bumpkin in a bit more detail. The scan we had last week was very very quick (she was running late and in a hurry) so we didn't get to see much other than the little heart beating.
    I wonder if the training will be with a dildo cam on Saturday??

Rino - Congrats on the rising levels! That's really great news and such a relief. Do you have a dating scan booked in?

Shortii - Nice to see you posting hun! I can't believe you are almost 16wks already... wow.... i hope bub if behaving at your scan in 2 weeks and gives you a glimpse at either girlie or boy bits!

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone? Big apologies if i have...

AFM - 9 weeks today! Still struggling with MS and sore boobs but i seem to be having days where it's not as bad. It's certainly not as foul as it was when pregnant with Gracie. I am finding that getting out into the fresh air and walking is really helping. My 2 dogs are getting a little tubby so i have vowed to walk them 6km every day so that all 3 of us can get rid of the winter layer in time for summer.
    I have another scan this coming Saturday at Ultrasound Training Solutions. They are actually paying me to come in and have a scan for approx an hour! How good is that! So excited to get a better look at Bumpkin...
    Still going for several job interviews, i just completed 3 hours worth of online verbal and numeric reasoning testing and a personality/psych evaluation. Phew! My brain hurts.... time to walk the dogs i think and then off to pick up my little girl from childcare.
    Have a great day all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gracie
    If you look at the training solutions webpage it says all scans are external, no dildocam!!

ive got to be wuick as im at work and its crazy busy really struggling with my energy today, i worked all weekend so i think ive overdone it :/
    I had my very first puke last night lol right back to dry heaving today but last night brushing my teeth it was all over how funny i got to 12 weeks and then boom i finally puke lol ahhhhhhhhhh very noticebly pregnant now its such a cute little bump a few ppl at work have now commented soooo im having positive viebs that my scan on friday will be good!!
    Better more personal reply when i can xx

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - congratulations on your first puke!! Yep, cleaning teeth makes me gag most times too...
    Thanks for the heads up on the no dildo cam! Phew! That's a relief!
    Your bump sounds very cute... Post a pic!! =)

Well, I am having terrible cravings.... I can't get enough fresh orange juice and I'm craving Vegemite?!? I hate Vegemite! (I know, very un-Australian)... But yet I can't get enough of it on toast and sandwiches. Weird.
    With Grace it was vintage cheddar cheese and pineapple.

Anyone else have cravings??

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOP - What an excellent way to remember Peanut on Sunday, i'll be thinking of you. We planted a white rose for our bub, it's in full bloom right now and makes me happy everytime I see it. What a beautiful thing you're doing for woman who have gone through loss, the packages sound perfect. I don't really think you could go wrong, it would be lovely receiving anything to remind you you're not alone during those first weeks.

Gracies - That's so cool you get paid to have scans and get so many peeks at Bumpkin! I havn't had too many cravings but my taste has changed dramatically I still can't stand anything sweet. I had a good look at my belly last night and think I am getting a tiny tiny bump. Considering I'v lost 4 kgs I think the tiny buldge below my belly button might be baby-related.

AFM - First half of the day was HARD, m/s + nerves had me struggling big time. I had my scan moved back to 2pm so had too much time on my own to get myself into a bit of a panic. Good news is the panic was all for nothing, no missed m/c this time! We saw our baby with a heartbeat and we got to listen to the heartbeat too which was an added bonus I wasn't expecting! It was so loud and fast! My EDD was moved back three days but that seems right to me, I usually O on CD 17 instead of the 'normal' CD14. I'm still on a high .
    Last edited by Autumnlove; 07-11-2011 at 15:38.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Autumnlove For This Useful Post:

withoutpeanut  (07-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Autumn! Good little bubba for performing and producing a great little heartbeat for you! Is bub going to get a name now you've met them???

Fresh fruit is my persistent craving. Peaches, nectarines, mangoes- lucky this baby didn't come a few months earlier before stone fruit season
    Otherwise, my cravings are connected to my super sense of smell- and are often for things like coffee which I'm not eating! But I just get a whiff and my belly screams WANT!
    I can only feel a bump when I lay flat and press on my tummy- hubby keeps telling me to stop because he thinks I'll squish Sprout! I have wondered a few times in the last few days though if I've felt movement. I don't know what it's supposed to feel like though and I feel like only a bad mummy would confuse her baby with gas?!
    Last edited by withoutpeanut; 07-11-2011 at 15:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Autumn - Thats fantastic!!!! Congrats on seeing your beautiful baby and heart beat. It's just amazing isn't it.... Hopefully you can rest a bit now and let the mornings stress float away.
    What is your new EDD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOP - I think we ALL confuse those first movements as gas!!! 13 weeks is very early to feel movement but I do know of a few who have felt it that early.
    It feels like a little flutter to start with... A bit like gas bubbles gurgling but down lower than your stomach.
    The best way to feel flutters is to eat a chocolate bar or can of coke and then lay down flat for 30mins to see if you can feel it. You might not feel it again for a while though, but don't be alarmed if you don't... It's normal.
    I didn't feel Gracie until 23-24wks!! Her placenta was anterior so was absorbing her kicks. (hence why I bought a Doppler!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

We had a weekend full of the kids sport as usual. I'm finding it really hard to enjoy much at the moment with feeling so sick.

Hopeful, how did you go with your double shift on the weekend? Hope you're not feeling too tired.

Welcome My little sweet. I'm sure you can get lot's of support here. We all have the same fears.

WOP, how fantastic to make it to the 2nd trimester! You must be over the moon.

Well done Rino on your rising levels, that is great news.

Shortii, how exciting to have your big scan coming up. I really hope you get to find out the sex.

Feeling really nervous but excited about my scan tomorrow. Tried to talk to DH about it, but he is trying to deal with it by not thinking about it! Glad I've got you guys to talk to. He is being so supportive in every other way though. He is doing all the housework, as well as pretty much everything else!

Had cramping last night, so was really worried, but had it with all my babies, so I'm sure it's just growing pains.

No real craving's Gracie's mummy, but have been drinking a lot of ribena which I normally hate! I keep forcing myself to eat, but it only makes me feel better for a second. Can relate to the vegiemite though. It's because of the salt and vit b.

Will let you all know how I go at the OB visit tomorrow!