Closed Thread
Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shortiii - Can't believe you are already feeling flutters at 15+3!! Wow! That's amazing!! Such an exciting time and really makes it all feel real. Sorry to hear you've been having such a busy stressful time lately, i hope it all settles down for you soon. Good luck for your scan in 2 weeks... i hope baby doesn't have his/her legs crossed!! What gender are you hoping for?
    You aren't alone hun... you have us! I know it's not the same as family and friends close by but you can always chat to us anytime.
    What is worrying you about the birth? Did you have a good birth with DS?

Mad - I hope everything is ok with your bloods and scan results. Good luck with your Doctor's appointment this afternoon. I imagine if it was anything urgent the Doc would have given you a call rather than a letter...
    Sending you lots of healthy vibes. Let us know how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had to post to tell someone (anyone!) that I got my comparitive HCG results back and they are rising really well! yay. Now to get the first scan done!

Hope everyone else is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle & Gracies - I'm so happy to log on and read such good news of bubs with strong little heartbeats! Thanks for sharing the pics with us, they are too cute!

Gracies - No bump for me yet, sometimes I look a little bigger but I think it's because I feel I can just let it all out and any flabby bits I'll blame on bub! I'm curious to see how my weight is going, when I weighed myself a week ago I'd actually lost 4kgs! Hope when I put it on again it's all in the right places, belly and boobs.

Re: M/S - My M/S has been alot kinder to me the past two days so trying to make the most of it. Usually I feel sick almost every waking hour but have found if I have a snack just before bed and something before I get up I can usually avoid a spew. Crackers, toast, bananas or a small solo to drink seem to keep my tummy feeling the best. I'm waiting for mine to come back with a vengeance!

WOP - The bank ad that has you all teary doesn't happen to be the Commonwealth Centenary one does it?? I havn't been snapping at DH since around week 4-5 but I find myself holding back tears over stupid things on TV.

Shortii - Good to hear from you, congrats on 15+3!! I'm sorry to hear you've been having a stressful time, it'd be nice to have a textbook pregnancy wouldn't it. I hope things settle down for you soon and you can start enjoying your pregnancy more. If your feeling lonely we're always here to chat, I know it isn't quiet the same but you definitely have people here for you if/when you need us .

Mad - I hope your appointment went well. I agree with Gracies that if it was something urgent you should have received a phone call instead. Great sign your feeling so ill too, even if it's no fun! Looking forward to hearing how you went.

Rino - Congrats on the good news! Always nice to find out everythings happening as it should. Goodluck with your scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh and Daisy, happy 8 weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful I hope you're feeling better today. The worry & anxiety can be overwhelming sometimes. I wish wanting something badly enough ensured you got it! Sending love & positive vibes to you & your little one xxx

Thinking of you today Giggle xxx there are no words I can say to make you feel any better, so please know you are in my thoughts. I will say a prayer for darling Josh tonight xxx

Good luck with the in-laws CC! I feel your pain!

Hanm I can vouch for the honey on toast trick! But some days are worse than others & it doesn't work. & some days I get hit with M/S in the afternoon! I agree that's it's so important to not let your stomach get empty, that always makes me feel worse. I am also a hormonal b*tch at the moment! Angry one minute, crying the next..

Congratulations on 15 weeks Shortiii! & nice to hear from you where abouts are you based? We're always here if you need to talk xx

All the best for the doctor Mad xx

Congratulations Rino! FANTASTIC news! Woo hooo it's a good feeling isn't it?!

Yayyyy Autumn! 8 weeks buddies! I was actually thinking about you on my way home from work, wondering how you're going? Nice to hear from you

AFM - 8 weeks today. Going out to dinner with a girlfriend tonight & I shall tell her our fantastic news I wonder how I'm going to go being out though, I've been in bed before 8 most nights lately hahaha.

Happy Friday everyone! xxx

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mad - how did your appointment go? Thinking of you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies just got home from the sit down comedy club had a great nite.
    stupid dr worried me for nothing was just to tell me everything was fine, really think they could of worded the letter better.
    Belly rubs to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad your appointment went well mad!
    Congrats Rino, such a great feeling to see rising levels
    Wlecome back shortii, thats so exciting your feeling your little one i cant wait for that! as dasy said you have us, we will support you!!
    Gracie: yup im showing but if you didnt know me you may think i just eat well lol people who know me have noticed my stomach is sticking out, i usually have a fairly flat tummy id say thats long gone, feels quite firm which im pleased about!
    Daisy, thanks for your concern i do worry as at times i have considerable cramps, no spotting but bad cramps which is of course how my last miscarriage started will feel better once i see everything is good on friday afternoon COUNTDOWN!!

AFM: super tierd today and queasy cant believe i have to do an 8 hour shift both days of the weekend oh well its good money which will pay for my scan next week. Think i overdid it yesterday i was pretty active making birthday cakes (my grandpa turns 89 on the 13th so we have a week long celebration for him).... Hoping once i rest i wont feel so green but then again its good cos i know theres something happening in there if i feel lousy!!
    Hope everyone else is well xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone hoping I can join in? Just found out I am pregnant after a miscarriage last September and I have never been so stressed in my life. Every twinge and ache is freaking me out not to mention the terror of going to the bathroom!

I am hoping sharing it with you ladies makes it a little easier

I am due July 11th, only 35 +4 weeks to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MybabyQ- July 11 is my sister's birthday- if this baby is anything like her it will be a STRONG one! Welcome, and congrats on your BFP.
    Rino and Mad- congrats to you both on your good news- I never doubted for a moment that these are your sticky babies!
    Daisy- how was your "big" night out? I bet your friend was stoked to hear the news!
    Autumn- that is the ad! You too?
    Shortiii- so glad to see your name pop up! Sounds like things have NOT been relaxing for you, but also sounds like maybe that's just the way this baby rolls! for everything settling down from here on in!

AFM- passed the 13 week mark and with that and a great scan I've made a conscious decision to stop checking the TP for blood! Only thing is, now I've been doing it for 9 weeks it's a pretty deeply ingrained habit.....
    Also OMM, Peanut's due date is next Sunday and I'm trying to decide on a good way to spend it that will mean something to both me and Jake.
    Peanut- love you still, always will x