Closed Thread
Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Gracie's mum and Giggle! How wonderful to see a heartbeat. My scan is on Tuesday, so not too long to go.
    I know how it feels to panic about receding symptoms, but I try not to think about it (easier said than done!). With my 5 m/c's, I've had everything from full symptoms to none. Luckily my Ob knows how important it is to be reassured, so we will have a scan every 2 weeks until the second trimester.
    Has anyone got any magic tricks for m/s? I'm feeling pretty miserable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rino,
    I said the exact same thing this morning about a big sleeping tablet that would knock me out for the next 6 weeks! Hopefully you feel less stressed soon x

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hanm - I wish there was a magic trick that would cure M/S but still allow us to know that baby was ok in there, it's hit me pretty hard too... had a nice vomit this morning. Urgh!
    The only thing that i have found that actually does make a difference is getting DH to bring me a piece of toast with honey on it first thing in the morning before i sit upright. If i can eat it in bed and keep it down (which is sometimes challenging!) then it gets my sugar levels up and reduces the nausea significantly. I had M/S really bad with Gracie for 26 weeks and really the only advice is to keep nibbling on snacks during the day.. it seems to be worse when your blood sugars drop. Lots of dry crackers during the day and also dry ginger ale is good to settle the tummy.
    I hope it settles down soon!!! (for all of us!!!)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Gracie'sMummy~ For This Useful Post:

Hanm1  (04-11-2011)

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone have a bump yet??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Gracie's Mum,
    I did try the honey toast when i read about it earlier. Eating seems to help, but only while I'm actually eating it. This is my first pregnancy where evenings are so much worse. Maybe tiredness?

No bump yet, but I am glad, I don't want to tell anyone till I'm 12 weeks. My boys are 9 and 11 though, so they are starting to wonder about the sickness!

One symptom I have with a vengeance is feeling so irritated with people! Have to remind myself that I am a nice person, and not to be so sensitive!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Hanm1 - I am such a moody bxtch atm! I am usually a pretty nice person (at least I think so). I am snapping at people left, right and centre. Do you think it is hormonal? Poor DH, he is keeping a wide berth atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Re: morning sickness- nothing has worked for me consistently. My best strategies have been salty popcorn or something else (air popped popcorn is the healthiest option really), and COLD drinks, preferably sour and fizzy like lemon soda water.

Re: bump- I can feel it but I can't see it! So disappointing to me that I wasn't able to get fit and have a flatter tummy before I started building the bump, but that's life!

Re: moods- I've been crying at BANK ads! Not snappy, just super sensitive

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's definitely hormonal! I've been through this so many times. I'm trying to put all my energy into being nice to my husband and kids at the moment, and really don't want to see anyone else!

Shortiii is offline Baby H v2.0 - Anticipating April release
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I know I have been MIA since I first got my BFP.... But havent been on the hub too much. Had LOTS going on and has been stressful but glad its been so busy. Have been really sick with this pregnancy, pregnancy relates sick and otherwise. Have also had 2 separate occasions of bleeding so I guess I have been in denial a little. I was starting to feel more at ease after the NT scan, but had more bleeding last week. Bub seems happy and strong in there though.

Cannot believe I am already 15+3! Crazy. Have been feeling on off flutters since 12 weeks, nothing solid yet though. Waiting until I can really feel baby move and I think that will help ease my anxiety further. We find out the sex(I hope) in 2 and half weeks I think that will make it more real.. It really helped me bond with DS and to be able to buy him things.

I'm already quite anxious about the birth. I have been getting down a lot recently and trying to cheer up. I don't know why I feel sad a lot of the time.. I think it's because I'm so isolated have no friends or family aside from DH and DS... I guess I feel pretty lonely.

SO anyway, Hi to anyone I havent met I am hoping to be on here more often to get to know you all and to those I recognise who have had BFPs since I was last here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Congrats Graciesmum an giggle on seeing those little hearts beating how exciting.
    Welcome to all the new mums.

Afm I have been so tired really just have no energy which is hard with an almost 4 year old. No spews but feel so queasy have to eat something every hour or I feel like cr@p.

Dr sent me a letter today regarding my blood test an scan results Trying not to stress I have an appointment a 4 pm so will check in later an fill u all in.