Closed Thread
Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Still panicking quietly to myself here in my corner . I had a blood test on Monday, hCG was 7600 (just got the result today) which is apparently about average for 6 weeks. So I guess that's a good sign. I've got an appt to see the OBGYN on the 14th.

Quote Originally Posted by withoutpeanut View Post
    CC81- are you having extra care while you're pregnant and off meds? I can see how this might be extra scary for you
    At the moment I see my psychiatrist and psychologist every week (I also have a social worker who comes to see me once a fortnight, but she's utterly useless. The psychiatrist just gets her to come and see me 'cos then he can class me as an inpatient and bill my insurance for my appointments, instead of me!). I've been seeing the same psychiatrist for many yrs and he knows me very well, so I feel comfortable with him trying to keep me sane through this. If needed I also have the option of inpatient treatment (or just going in to hospital to be watched/get a rest!), and my husband is very supportive and does anything he can to make things as easy as possible for me. Except this weekend,'cos we're going to Stanthorpe to visit his mother and her partner, which is mega stress for both of us!

Can anyone tell me if it's normal for M/S to fluctuate? I felt unwell all last week and incredibly ill over the weekend, but it seems to have backed off again this week. Worries me because the only real "symptom" I had with the missed m/c was a lack of pregnancy symptoms and a small amount of spotting...no spotting or anything as yet, but it's hard not to panic.

Cheers
    C

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scan went well , there is just 1 hiding in there with a nice heartbeat of 146. The lady measured bubs as 7+3 which is 2 days more than my dates and 4 days more than the doctors. I think my dates are the correct ones though as im pretty sure of when I ovulated. Either way, im so happy that the little tummy bug has a heartbeat . Just need to get past the 12 & 16 week scans now without any issues and i will be able to relax.

CC81 - I think its pretty normal to have some days worse than others. Before my scan i was worried that my lack of symptoms was a bad sign but everything is going well so far.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    CC - My sore boobs and MS completely disappeared the last 2 days, not a single sign of pregnancy. This was after vomiting at least 3 times every day for the last week and a half. Got a nice strong heartbeat on the scan this morning, and now as i sit here typing i am doing everything i can to fight of the nausea and overwhelming need to be sick again. I guess it comes and go's!!

Good luck this weekend at the in-laws! I hope you get through it unscathed and it's not too stressful for you.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY GIGGLE!!!!!!!! That's a really great heart beat and really positive that bub is measuring about where you expected which is just perfect! I would stick with your dates given you were temping and know exactly when you ovulated.
    How exciting!!! How do you feel now?

PS - My thoughts are with you and your precious boy Josh for his due date tomorrow. I'm so sorry he's not in your arms right now... he will forever remain in your heart... *hugs*
    Last edited by ~Gracie'sMummy~; 03-11-2011 at 18:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle sounds pretty damn good to me strong little rainbow ive, been stalking the thread to hear how you went, i can actually do some work now lol

CC: yup i know its near impossible but try not to worry MS can come and go and range in its intensity, i k now mine comes and goes and has done so the whole time, really had not much ata ll until 7 weeks then it hit me badly and then even worse at 10 weeks. It still varies tho and im 11weeks now..... glad to read your hubby is supportive and you like your care team it makes all the difference. The 14th is a great day its my wedding anniversay so ill keep everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hopeful & Graciemummy, yes I'm feeling a lot more excited now. Ive finally started to allow myself to hope that we will be welcoming a new bub in June. I told hubby that he can start clearing out the spare room. I only want baby related stuff left in there, but we have agreed that we arnt going to set the nursery up until we know that everything is 100% ok. Im just so glad that bubs has a heartbeat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats giggle and Gracie'sMummy on the great results! It must be such a relief to get the first milestone all done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Giggle! Sounds like your little passenger is soldiering on strong!

CC81- good luck with the inlaws! Sounds like you have a very good team behind you, despite hapless social workers and opportunistic billing, and that you're well on top of everything

So annoyed that despite me asking about it yesterday, when I picked up my films today- no disc! So I guess Sprout's little face is just for us at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Gracie's mummy & YAY Giggle! How wonderful! so so happy for the both of you, I bet it's such a big relief!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful- meant to say earlier that I agree with Graciesmummy about not getting stuck in the percentages, but I read somewhere (don't know where sorry) that after you've seen the hear trate up above 100bpm, your risk of miscarriage drops to less than 10%. But I think what you should take comfort from is that you're not cramping or bleeding or having any miscarriage symptoms. Everything will be okay!