Closed Thread
Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    WOP I watch that show too! Every week, I love it! DH & I always end up in tears. It's just so amazing.

Thinking of you Giggle & Gracie's mummy today! xxx

I have been fighting off the world's worst toothache for days now.. I don't think it's going away.. I can't go to the dentist can I?!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooo I love one born every minute too
    For what its worth the week I had my scan 6wk3day I felt fine all my symptons had gone was convinced itd b heartache but there was bean wirh its racehorse heartrate!!! Symptoms came back wirh a vengence few days later! Like peanut theyve been on n off in various strengths all pregnancy even now!
    Tho right now I have been struggling with painful stretchy dull aches
    Daisy ive had a toothache since day 1 was,meant to get a filling the day I got my pos blood test! They won't touch me til the middle of second trimester gp said u can take panadol n panadeine I do as needed but try not to..... I found gargling warm water helps! Also read vit c helps gums in pregnancy....cant hurt!
    Cant wait for more scan updates!!!!
    More later xx

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I also love one born every minute, I bawl every time!

3 hours to go til my scan..... Zero MS again this morning. Please please please be ok in there baby Bumpkin!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck today Gracies and Giggle, I'm nervous for you both (even though I know everything will be fine) I'll be feeling the same for myself next week. I hope to hear good news from you both soon .

Today (so far) my M/S is alot better, I'v had a banana for breakfast and actually done some work without feeling green. I'v read this is quiet normal so trying to enjoy my break!

Daisy - I will let you know how the scan goes and hopefully I'll get a pic to share, our beans should look quiet similar so would be nice for you to get an idea of what your little one is doing in there at 8 1/2 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Gracie's mummy! xxx

Thank you for the info Hopeful, that really helps! I think I need a filling too. I am also trying not to have panadol. & am loving orange juice at the moment anyway

I can't wait to see photos Autumn! So exciting

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby Bumpkin has a beautiful strong heart beat!! 176bpm!!

And thankfully only one in there.. phew!

Measuring just over 2cm at 8w3d and looking a bit like a kidney bean with a heart beat... i am so super happy!

I'll try to upload a pic

Bumpkin

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great heartbeat! I'm not the biggest fan of kidney beans but ones with heart beats are pretty special

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks WOP!

I managed to avoid the dildo cam too which was nice, although less detail. And apparently i ovulated from my Right ovary which i'm quite happy with as Gracie came from the Left ovary so i'm happy to know i have 2 functioning perfectly!

Giggle - Thinking of you... you're probably about to go in for your scan about now. I can't believe Perth is 3hrs behind! You're on Hong Kong time!
    I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you for a really strong heart beat for little Rainbow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wooooooooot go Gracie so glad Bumpkin is so healthy for some reason i also think its a boy, either way tho thats a healthy litttle bean in there What great numbers!! godo work on avoiding the dildo cam too!!!!
    Welcome to the new ladies, i hope you find this thread a huge support, dont worry we are all anxious and excited about every little thing!

Giggle, howd it go?????
    Autumn: whens your scan mines on fri 11th arrrrrgh its soooo far away.

I had super massive cramps last night turns out i was constipated
    Still got the dull stretchy pains tho which bothers me as i feel less sick than previously that said yesterday was awful so i shoudnt worry too much! Today im just hungry and chained to the loo lol boobs still sore tho which is something
    Does anyone know if its true your risk of a loss is smaller if youve seen a heartbeat? im so nervous that somethings grone wrong since our scan back at 6 weeks. Missed miscarriages scare the hell out of me. DH wont let me get a doppler the stuff ive read talks about heartbeats and 8 weeks, i saw and heard a heart (127beats) at 6wk 3 days and well now i have to wait another week!!
    argh sorry for the anxiety i thought i was better but im a little scared.
    Hope giggle has good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - I'm not sure what the risk of miscarriage is after seeing a heartbeat at 6wks, everything i've read and also my OB said that the risk after a heartbeat at 8wks is 3% and 1% once you reach 12wks. I've read a few sites saying that an early heartbeat detection before 8wks is around 7-10%.
    Either way though, dont get too caught up on the %'s... i would think the chances of a m/c for you now are very very low. Only 1 more week to wait for you to see your bubba on a scan again and hopefully put your mind at rest.