Closed Thread
Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you guys don't mind if I join your thread.

Hi CC81. I am in a similar position to you, had a mmc in May and now pregnant again. Only 4w2d and I think the stress I am feeling is beyond anything I have ever experienced, and it can't be good for me or the baby. Had light brown spotting yesterday and a few days before that, which is making things worse.

Anyway, I understand your irrational fears. The only thing that is helping me is that I just keep repeating "my baby will be fine". Not sure what else I can do!

I wish someone could knock me out and wake me up after the first trimester!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WOP - YAY!!!! Well done Baby Sprout on putting on a show for your Mummy today!! How exciting... Sprout sounds very healthy and wow what a great heart beat! Can't wait to see a pic!! I think he is going to be a boy too... Don't know why.

We have out first scan tomorrow and I am starting to get that dreaded feeling there won't be a heart beat (or there will be two!!!). Our scan is at midday so I'll pop in after and let you know how it went, hopefully with a pic!

Welcome to CC and Rino - congratulations on your BFP's. Sending you lots of healthy vibes for the next 8 months!
    I hope you find this to be a great thread for support with wonderful ladies.

Giggle - Good luck tomorrow babe!!! I'll be thinking of you too. I hope you see a nice healthy heartbeat and wiggly bean tomorrow. Your beautiful boy Josh is in my heart and thoughts for Friday too. I suspect he will be watching over you and his baby brother/sister tomorrow too *hug*

Sorry no more personals, I am on my phone.

Xoxox Belly rubs

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you for your input lovely ladies on the NT scan. definitely food for thought and I appreciate your honesty

I hope you are feeling okay now after your fall Autumn. I am sure everything is just fine in there though. I like what WOP's doctor said, to compare it to falling off a horse. I can completely understand your worry though
    How exciting that you get a scan on Monday! Let me know what you can see, as our beans must be almost identical in growth exciting!

Glad you found some reassuring info on the tilted uterus Mad. I too have a couple more weeks to wait for my next scan, and the time seems to be draggginnnggg!

Gracie looks soooo cute in the photo Gracie's mummy! How adorable! You must be so proud of her, she is just gorgeous wowzers 21km walk! I agree with the other ladies, it can only be a good thing as long as you didn't get too hot or have your heartbeat up too high. good for you! GOOD LUCK FOR SCAN DAY! ohhhhhh how exciting! I bet you're counting down the hours! all the very best hun x

welcome & congratulations Danii! you will love it here, it's such a great support network to be in (and you are due 1 day after Autumn & I!)

glad to see you pop your head in Lou! I hope you are doing okay, remember we are always here if you need us

welcome CC, and congratulations on your BFP! I am also terribly scared that things will go wrong. it is the worst feeling. but I try to remind myself that I can't control it. all I can do is be as positive and hopeful as I can for my baby, and leave the rest in the hands of God / the universe, whatever you believe in. keep strong

awwwww WOP I nearly cried when I read your post! good boy / girl Sprout! (I agree with Gracie's mummy on the boy feeling). what an amazing experience today must have been for you. I am so happy for you HOW EXCITING!

Sending tonnes of your way Giggle for tomorrow's scan! Not that you'll need it! Can't wait to hear the good news!

Hi Rino! Welcome we all know how you're feeling! but you're doing the right thing by trying to keep positive. all the statistics are on our side, & I try to think 'good things happen to good people'. I too wish I could wake up at 12 weeks and know that everything was going to be ok. Here for you every step of the way

love to all from me & broad bean xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one from me to let you all know not to expect an update from me until late arvo perth time. Hannah just destroyed my iphone by giving it a new home in the fish tank It is dead now to say the least! So I wont be able to update until im home and can use the computer.

Goodluck tommorow Graciesmummy.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. everything is ok tomorrow...im so nervous!

Welcome to CC81 & Rino and congrats on your BFP's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick drop in personals tonorrow just wanted to say woooooooooooo go sprout!!! So happy for u youve given me hope ill also be smiling next fri!

Good luck giggle fx for a healthy heartbeat

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops good luck gracie too xx

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Hopeful!

I'm actually super nervous and freaking myself out that there won't be a heart beat tomorrow. I've been soooo sick the last 2 weeks, couldn't get out of bed in the morning without being sick, and now all of a sudden today nothing at all. Not even slight queasiness, boobs aren't sore (for the first time in 4.5wks!)..... =(
    I'm freaking out. Tomorrow will tell, I think I'm almost expecting bad news.
    Anyone else experienced this??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont feel as crappy as I have been either... im hoping its normal. I have heard of lots of other ladies with disappearing/lessening symptoms and having good outcomes. At least we only have to wait until tommorow. Im sure Bumpkin is fine and has decided to give Mummy a break from feeling so sick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Giggle, I hope so! I really hope we both see our little beans with heart beats tomorrow. Good luck scan buddy!
    RIP iPhone too... Another one claimed to the fish tank! We've lost one to the pool and one to the toilet so far too... Ha ha ha!

Off to Zzzzzzz now... Hoping for a good spew in the morning!! (weird!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome CC81 and Rinobiscuit- congrats on your bubbys-to-be and feel free to vent every feeling and worry here that you might think other people would consider crazy! We get it and we're here when you need us! I lost my Peanut at 9 weeks in April with a missed miscarriage.
    CC81- are you having extra care while you're pregnant and off meds? I can see how this might be extra scary for you
    Giggle and Graciesmummy- I can't wait to hear tomorrow that both of you have had the chance to hear both those beautiful bubbies' beautiful heart beats! I've had on and off lessening and strengthening of my symptoms the whole way through and I think it's pretty normal. And Graciesmummy, before my first scan I was so convinced Sprout was dead that I cried while I sat in the waiting room. Funnily enough, this morning it was Jake who was scared and I was certain it was going to be fine. And it was
    I feel like someone else was having a scan tomorrow too?

AFM- Just finished watching One Born Every Minute- any other fans? Makes me cry every week! Broke the baby news on facebook today too, so I've been enjoying the love all afternoon