Closed Thread
Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Gracie'sMummy~ View Post
    Hi Danii! You are absolutely welcome here =) The ladies in here are just amazing and there are a few of us due in June too. I like this thread as everyone is a bit fragile and scared but we are all so supportive of each other... I hope you find it to be a good source of support for you too.

Sorry no other personals as I'm on my phone and have already forgotten what I was going to write! Lol

Today I woke up and vomited 3 times then after finally keeping down some breakfast I decided it would be a good idea to get some fresh air and go for a walk.... 21km later!!!! Oops! Do you think that's ok for Bumpkin? I know walking during pregnancy is good but not sure if that's too much?
    Sorry I've been MIA for so long! Just getting over some terrible hormone induced anxiety of which everything seemed to trigger!

Anyways just wanted to say that all that walking (and most any other exercise) is fine as long as you stay hydrated, don't get too hot and don't let your heart rate sky rocket

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lou... *big hugs* for you Hun. Sorry to hear the crazy hormones have caused anxiety for you. Have you got someone to talk to to give you some coping techniques?
    I hope it settles down very soon xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Superquick reply.

Welcome Danii, and nice to see you Louhopeful! to both.

Graciesmummy​, jeez, 21km! Get bored did you?

Autumn- I had a fall at 6 weeks and spoke to my doctor about it who said anything less than falling off a horse shouldn't be a worry till you have a belly. And I think you'd have known pretty quick if it was a problem.

Daisy- We're having the NT scan just for a peek at Sprout really. I wouldn't make any decisions based on the results and wouldn't agree to an amnio anyway. Most women who are told they're higher risk have perfect babies anyway, which is why I considered not having it. Just want to see my baby!

Scan tomorrow morning!!!!! I'll be around after lunch I'd say, hopefully with pics. Hubby is home, so heading for a spoon and a snooze

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm new here, I was referred to this thread from a post I wrote last night. I had a missed m/c in April this yr at around 12 wks. We've been ttc for 5 months and I got a +ve blood test 1 1/2 weeks ago. It's been a rough time because I have bipolar II and haven't been coping very well off medication, but none of my meds are even remotely "safe" even for ttc. My psychiatrist had been talking with my OBGYN about us trying IVF because he was worried about me being off meds much longer. So the positive test was a blessing, but now I'm really scared things will go wrong this time too. I spend almost every waking minute wondering if there's anything wrong! I don't have any particular reason to think there is, but anything - even just not feeling as ill today as I did yesterday - gets me panicking. I know it's not rational or reasonable, but tell my mind that...

Anyway, not sure what else to say. Hi. Hope this post is ok.
    C

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Danii and CC81, this thread is a fantastic one to be apart of everyone is so supportive and really understands the emotional rollercoaster of being pregnant after a M/C even if at times they are irrational fears (we've all been there)!

Lou - Sorry you've been having a hard time with anxiety, has anyone been able to give you some advise on how to deal with it? I hope you start feeling better soon.

Gracies - Wow, 21k's !! As far as I know its fine to exercise during pregnancy, especially walking. Like the other ladies have said aslong as you don't get too hot, keep hydrated and don't let your heartrate get TOO high I think its fine to do as much low impact exercise as you like. I think you should throw some of your spare engery my way though!

WOP - Thanks for letting me know what your doc said, it makes me feel alot better. Goodluck with your scan tomorrow!!

Hope everyone is going well .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sprout waved at me! And did a bit of thrash dancing- maybe he'll be a metal fan? Pulse 169, length 6.9cm, small nuchal fold, lovely little nose and owns my heart already! Pics tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I admit it - i'm a stalker but....

GO BABY SPROUT!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to angelbubswithwings For This Useful Post:

withoutpeanut  (02-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutpeanut View Post
    Sprout waved at me! And did a bit of thrash dancing- maybe he'll be a metal fan? Pulse 169, length 6.9cm, small nuchal fold, lovely little nose and owns my heart already! Pics tomorrow x
    Yay!!! I can't wait to see my little bean in a couple of weeks how exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking forward to the pics!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats awesome news! Yay for baby sprout Cant wait to see pics

I have my scan tommorow afternoon I get good results too! I will be happy with a heartbeat. My overall crappy feeling has lessened in the last 2 days so hopefully thats not a bad sign. Temp is still up tho... yes ive been sneakily checking every few days