Closed Thread
Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was just really naughty and had Hungry Jacks... i feel so guilty now I nuked it in the microwave when i came home which sorta ruined it anyway. I blame the sudden onset of hunger...one minute i was fine and the next i just had to eat something. I should have made myself a sandwich but the thought of making anything turns my stomach. I need to sort myself out and wondering if ordering from light and easy might be the answer (anyone know if its suitable for pregnancy?). I feel so guilty about not eating the best the last couple of days, it doesnt help when im paranoid about absolutely everything. Im driving myself insane, im in a constant state of worry 24/7. It is also Josh's due date on Friday... i cant believe i should have been welcoming my baby boy in a matter of days

Yay graciesmummy - scan buddies

WOP - Were are you finding this energy from? Just reading about the gym make me feel tired! I cant believe you are 12 weeks already!

Welcome and congrats Hamn

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol Giggle im the same im soooo hungry today its bad, but at the same time i feel sooo sick soooo go figure, its good tho as awful as i feel i think it means a healthy baby in there
    Good luck gracie, Giggle and WOP for your scans, im sending major positive and healthy vibes your way
    Daisy: how are you doing?
    welcome to Hamn, i hope the next 6 weeks goes super fast for you, i know mine has dragged.

AFM: super tierd im having like 3 hour naps and sleeping soooooo much but thats ok i obviously need it, had major twinges and pulling so i think im growing again, def have a little outward bit that wont go away, had to buy new swimwear for our bali trip.... eeeeek was scary but i think i look halfway decent, DH smiled and reckons i look sooooo utd! lol Saw my bro for the first ime in weeks and he was in awe of my little bump so i think maybe its there and not in my head! Casnt wait for my scan next fri seems soooo far away im getting really nervous about it tho. Trying to knock out my thesis to keep me occupied in the meantime. Tomoor wim 11 weeks Hope everyone is doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh I'm so jealous of the scan ladies this week! I cannot wait for mine in a couple of weeks! wishing you nothing but Gracie's mummy, Giggle & WOP! Looking forward to hearing the wonderful news after you see your precious little miracles!

congratulations & welcome Hanm! a baby is always a blessing, I'm sure you'll feel much better after you see your OB, and it's none of your GP's business anyway! rude! I am sorry to hear of your losses, I hope with all my heart that everything goes well for you. looking forward to sharing this journey with you

hehe Autumn i'm exactly the same, I have been doing hardly any cooking, I just can't stomach it! I feel like such a terrible wife lol.

Don't beat yourself up Giggle! Having hungry jacks once is not a crime! Sometimes you just have to listen to your body, and it wanted food then and there! I think Lite N Easy may have a pregnancy plan but not 100% sure..
    Thinking of you during this tough week xxx
    I love that you have named your bean your rainbow baby. So true.

I'm plodding along ok Hopeful! thanks for asking
    trying to stay positive during these next couple of weeks until the next scan. I kind of feel so helpless, like it's just a waiting game. I said to DH last night, I feel like I'm just waiting for something to go wrong.. I know I can't think like that but it's hard to push those feelings away.
    congratulations on 11 weeks! woo hoo! that's fantastic! and how CUTE that you have a little belly already! just gorgeous!

is anyone not having the down syndrome ultrasound? I'm interested to know other people's thoughts.. DH and I are swaying towards not having it done so I just wanted to hear some other opinions if you don't mind sharing such a personal choice?

love to all gorgeous ladies & beans!

(also can't wait for Ja and Angelski to arrive.. )

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle - I'll be thinking of you this Friday . Don't feel too bad about the Hungry Jacks, I sent DH 20mins to KFC because I saw it on TV and just needed to eat it! Probably did me good eating something other than crackers for once, haha. Lite and Easy sounds like a great idea, especially if they have a pregnancy plan. I have a couple of the low fat frozen meals for the nights that I'm really desperate.

Hopeful - Have fun on your trip! How exciting you have a little bump to show off in your bikini! Congrats on 11 weeks and I hope the days until your scan fly by.

Daisy - I go through breif moments of panic too, its hard a times to stay calm even when you know worrying won't help. DH and I will be getting the Down Syndrome scan, we started talking about the 'what ifs' but have decided it's probably best to face that if the situation arises. I think if both you and DH are 100% against termination then maybe you would feel better skipping the scan. On the other hand, getting the scan (if it shows a high risk) might give you both time to plan for the extra needs of bub once he/she arrives. Goodluck with your decision.

AFM - I had a fall a couple of hours ago. Nothing too major but it had me very shakey afterwards. Trying to ignore any bad thoughts as everything is probably fine. The fall was on tiles and I landed on my hip but did manage to get an arm out to soften the fall a little. Still a scare that wasn't needed!
    Last edited by Autumnlove; 31-10-2011 at 18:07. Reason: Baby-brain (going with that excuse anyway!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, still on my phone so personals are hard to do but hope everyone is feel well.

After much research on the net I have discovered that having a tilted uterus makes it very hard to see a baby in an early ultrasound,so have decided to not stress myself an wait at least another three weeks before I go back.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I am writing this from almost completely flat on the couch... doing my very best just to keep down dinner. My body is really fighting me though and wants me to vomit (for the 4th time today!)

Daisy - I will be having the NT scan. The results will not in any way impact how much we love and want this baby or whether we go ahead with this pregnancy, we would still love and care for a child with Downs Syndrome. But I would rather be emotionally prepared than surprised and upset at birth so that's why we are going ahead with the NT scan. In my opinion, the NT scan will either put your mind at ease, or worst case scenario it will give you time to come to terms with the possibility of a Downs child and give you a chance to educate yourself. Plus, it's an extra chance to see little Bumpkin wiggling around in there! It's totally a personal choice though, i know a few ladies who have chosen not to and i fully support that.

Giggle - Yum! Whopper with cheese minus pickle minus onion!
    YAY to scan buddies! I think WOP is also a scan buddy on Thursday too!

Hopeful - Congrats on 11 weeks tomorrow!! Gosh that's exciting! I'm so jealous that you are able to have sleeps during the day.. i wish i could! Miss Grace has only just dropped her daytime sleep a few weeks ago so i am out of luck.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!!! Charley has dressed as a Nun (??) and Gracie is dressed as a Princess with wings and a crown and they have gone Trick or Treating. Too cute!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mad - I had the same result at 5 weeks 4 days (with no mentions of a tilted uterus) I was worried it meant this pregnancy would turn out like the last but I'v tried to stay positive. When is your next scan? Will you have one in a couple of weeks or wait until 12?

Gracies - Aww Princess Gracie is just gorgeous! We had a few kids come here they were all so sweet, the poor things all had empty bags until they left our house!

AFM - Just got back from the GP, he didn't bother taking another BT as he said my levels have gone "gangbusters" . Happy to have a scan referral, too bad the next free apointment isn't until Monday. I hope DH can make the scan, I'll be 8 1/2 weeks then so should get a good veiw of heartbeat and bub! It'll be a big week for me next week, passing the time that I M/C last pregnancy and having my scan. Have a nasty bruise on my hip from my fall but guessing if anything was going to go wrong it should have by now?

Hope everyone and their beans are going well .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely ladies,
    just wanted to join if you dont mind as I'm really not sure where i fit in as i have had such a long ivf journey and just feel fragile at the moment. I love reading your post as they are inspirational!!

hope you don't mind me joining!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Danii! You are absolutely welcome here =) The ladies in here are just amazing and there are a few of us due in June too. I like this thread as everyone is a bit fragile and scared but we are all so supportive of each other... I hope you find it to be a good source of support for you too.

Sorry no other personals as I'm on my phone and have already forgotten what I was going to write! Lol

Today I woke up and vomited 3 times then after finally keeping down some breakfast I decided it would be a good idea to get some fresh air and go for a walk.... 21km later!!!! Oops! Do you think that's ok for Bumpkin? I know walking during pregnancy is good but not sure if that's too much?