Closed Thread
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey TTL! Good to see you here and glad your pregnancy is progressing well. I bet when you saw the heart beat you were super excited. I can't wait for that! So you are finding out the sex too. Will I be the only one not to? Wonder fi I can hold out this time. When is your due date? I craved bread and spent alot of time at baker's delight when pregnant with my daughter.

Girls I created a new thread below where we can record some baby names we are thinking of. Trying to get a bit excited and thought this might be a fun. Link below:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...n-names-thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gorgeous ladies! I love this thread Paula, great idea.

I will try and write personals next time I get onto my computer.

I think my due date is 9th of April. Will have to catch up soon, really wanted to poke my head in!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome TTL & Koschic!
    Carbs..... OMG am I eating loads of carbs.... I'm going to get huge at this rate LOL! Potatoes have always been a favourite,but I just can't get enough, in any form.... nom nom nom.
    I just went up the chemist and got a pair of the pressure point wrist bands, see if they help my all day morning sickness!
    I've had a really tough day today, a real downer, well mostly this morning. A friend came to visit me this arvo so that was better, but even so, glad the day is almost over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join you guys?!

I had a scan today and I'm measuring almost 2 weeks behind lmp dates so i dunno, the stress has started already !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jade, welcome hun, of course you can join us! I'll update the front page with your details later!
    Oh, sorry to hear bubs is a bit behind, was that your first scan? Did it show a HB?
    Here's hoping everything is just fine, thinking of you often xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pa lots of morning Sickness is good meaning your hormones are continuing to rise. But the negative is throwing up. Ate the bands working?

Welcome jade I hope your baby grows strong and that you ovulated later than you thought and that's why it's behind. Big hugs!!!

Afm going ok no sickness yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    How to stop freaking out?
    I keep panicking every feeling in there means I'm going to lose this baby too
    I feel sort of 'weak' like my cervix is going to open and the baby will drop out, but I think its all in my head, cause I just keep thinking "I can't trust my body". So I am spending a bit of time laying down, probably more to calm my nerves than anything real and physical. I will be asking the sono on Friday to make sure I'm all well sealed up down there. Not that I've ever had any cervix issues before, its likely more the increasing weight on my pelvic floor muscles which copped a bit of a hammering a year ago!
    Erghh, been so sick....but that gives me confidence this is really happening... bring on a heartbeat on Friday. I so need to see that!
    Hope you are all travelling well and having a nice relaxing weekend, I have been for lots of walks, the fresh air is the only thing helping my sickness, plus a little snooze on the grass in the sun at the park never goes astray

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pa hugs I feel the same. Trying not to go crazy but I check my toilet paper every time I wipe. I too have been resting whenever I can and wondering if overexert myself will I miscarry.

It's so hard trying not to worry. All the best for your scan. Once you see the heart beAt you'll feel better. I can't wait to have a dating scan. Haven't booked one yet. Maybe two weeks time I'm afraid of having an internal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hello lovely ladies!!

Welcome TTL, koschic & Jade!!! Congratulations on your pregnancies!!

Paula-I can totally relate to the freaking out. I've made it past 17 weeks and I am still checking the toilet paper EVERY time I go to the loo...everything I feel I wonder if it's something bad happening..I am so nervous about the next scan in 2 weeks time. Just keep praying that everything will still be fine with our little one.
    So I can sympathise with you I hope your scan on Friday helps you to relax a little. I know each time I have seen bub on screen it has helped me to feel more confident.

How is everyone else travelling?

I've been sick for the past week and a bit with a cold/flu thing. Went to the doctor on Thursday and I have started some antibiotics so hopefully that kicks it in the butt! I had all last week off work so I need to get back and catch up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Thought i might make a quick appearance. I tested twice last week and got a both times!! I went to my GP today and got a BFP again

I have booked into my OB for just over two weeks time and i have also booked in for the GP's scan in two weeks from today.

EDA will be the 14th of April

I am the same as everyone else, each time i go to the loo i am checking.

Looking forward to crusing through the next 9 months with you all

Sorry for such a short post, gotta get dinner ready then head out to a meeting!!

Oh, will have to change my tracker on the bottom...LOL