Closed Thread
Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck mad for your test tomorrow, hoping for high numbers!!
    Giggle: how was the walk? the ride there sounded awful i hate trucks they scare me, lucky Dh has good responses!!
    welcome Mitake, i hope this time is a happy outcome for you

WOP: is your scan this week? i think your 2 weeks ahead of me..... good luck if it is

AFM: on night shift tonight and im already struggling, Dh has driven me in but still i dont know if ill make it through i feel like hell warmed up. REALLY hoping this is a strong baby cos this isnt fun at all, considering msising more work but we kinda need my leave for summer as im sure itll suck being heavily pregnant over summer. this doesnt go into the 2nd trimester...... i figrued out how to read the pregnancy books... you read the week ahead cos thats where you are, so im about to be 10 weeks so ill read the 11 weeks info cos its my 11th week of pregnancy. cant believe it took so long to sink into my head lol
    Hope everyone else is doing well, sorry to those ive missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The walk was great Hopefulmaiden. It was a really nice day and such a beautiful way to remember Josh. The balloon release was very emotional...myself, hubby my mum and my nan all shed tears. Hannah waved goodbye to all the balloons. I think we will be making it a yearly event for our family.
    Yes the drive in was horrendous! We are extremely lucky thats for sure!

Hopeful - I hope your night at work goes quickly for you and your sickness doesnt play up too badly.

Mad - Goodluck tommorow. How is your friend?

AFM - I have my doctors appointment in the morning. Keep you crossed for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i did it, yey for me (i'm such a woss) you would think that after 5 babies i would be use to needles.
    Now have to book in for a dating scan, think i might wait a week or two would love to see a heart beat so dont want to go to early.

My friend is doing ok they talking about moving her into ronald macdonald house for the next four weeks.

Giggle & hoot. Hope ur dr app went well today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mad I havnt been yet...im on Perth time. I will be leaving as soon as my MIL gets here to look after DD. Im nervous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Mad & Giggle! Sending positive vibes xxx

Just wanted to pop my head in to say a massive thank you to Gracie's mummy for the suggestion of honey on toast before getting out of bed! It has worked wonders for my M/S today, I am so grateful! Thank you! xxx

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Daisy - YAY for the honey toast working for your MS!!! Sometimes you'll find it hard to eat it and keep it down but if you can it really does work.
    I'm going to have to get onto it myself over the next week or so too...

Giggle - Good luck at your doctor's appointment this morning hun! I hope you get a sneaky peak at your little one in there!! Let us know how you go.
    I got all teary when i read that you all released a balloon for Josh... that's really beautiful and special.

Mad - Well done on getting your BT over and done with! I really dislike needles too, i can't believe with all this technology there isn't another way....

Hopeful - I hope your night shift wasn't too long and painful for you and you are able to get lots of rest and sleep today. I don't know how you ladies manage to do night shift during pregnancy... urgh...

WOP - How are you feeling today? I'm glad to hear your MS is being a little more kind to you the last few days. Hopefully it doesn't come back with a vengance! What date is your Nucal scan booked in for?

AFM - Feeling very urgh today... DH is eating a home made hamburger next to me and the smell of the meat repulses my stomach.
    I am 7 weeks today, YAY! My first OB appointment is next Monday and it feels like time is really dragging. My first scan isn't for another 2.5wks which i am really excited about but it just seems so far away... i feel like the only one who hasn't had a scan yet. I so desperately want to see that little heartbeat... or at least hear it!

Does anyone know when i can expect to hear a heart beat on my doppler?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Graciesmummy- I was just asking about dopplers in my other group- seems the earliest any of them have had success is at 11 weeks, even though ads will tell you 10 weeks. I'm considering buying one and asking them to show me how to use it at my scan next Wednesday. 9 days! I just wonder if it will be harder too since I'm overweight At least by the time you have your scan there will be something to see and a lovely little heartbeat banging away! I think there's a lot to be said for waiting a while for that first scan Decided yet when to tell Gracie?
    Daisy- Hooray for finding anything that work against ms! Mine seemed to be different each day so nothing was a surefire fix. Hope this is the fix for you!
    Hopeful- I think you and I have it timed pretty well that we won't be heavily pregnant through Summer- just starting to get properly big. Think how wonderful it will be to hang a 6 month belly out of your bikini! Must confess, Brisbane is having lovely weather today and I've been skinny dipping Never too early for sun on those pre-BFing nipples I say! You're a nurse too, right? I've only been making it to about half my shifts lately with MS and fatigue and a general fear of overdoing it. Most of my bleeds with Peanut started at work, so I'm pretty conscious of those sprint-busy-don't-get-a-break days. Or nights. Yuk!
    Mad- Brave girl Now I have my for your great numbers. If they're happy to discharge your friend to RMcD, that's great news
    Giggle- looking forward to hearing you had a reassuring appt and feel a bit more excited! Does the bump-to-be have a name yet?
    Mitake- so glad you're here! Welcome and big time congrats on your BFP Want to share about your health scare? I am wishing only good things for you from here on in
    Sorry to those I've missed !
    AFM- lovely weekend, relaxing pre-night duty and trying to just take it easy. Trying to work out how long to hold off my next blog post because I'm up to my BFP and it seems a big jump to share that when my next scan isn't till next week. On the other hand, I don't want to go radio silent for that long, so I have to work out what I want to do. TV, food and nap now I think
    P.S.- no spews for 4 whole days!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by withoutpeanut; 24-10-2011 at 13:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My doctors appointment went well got to have a peek at bubs and could see a tiny speck hiding inside the sac. Bubs has implanted on the left which is where I suspected. We didn't get to see a heartbeat today but he has given me a referral for a dating scan, which I will have next week. He seemed happy that everything is going well at the moment. I already have my referrals for my 12 week scan/bloods and don't need to see him until I'm 12 weeks unless I have issues.
    I will be having a extra scan at 16 weeks to check for abnormalities. I hope we get the all clear before Christmas.
    I asked the doctor about my tingly hands and back and he thinks it coming from my back/neck and not carpel tunnel like the other doctor suspected. He did a minor spine adjustment for me and recommended physio if it keeps up. He thinks I'm too highly strung and that stress has caused it. Hopefully now that he's cracked a few bones it goes away
    I'm looking forward to using my new skincare stuff tonight after asking the doctor to check the ingredients to make sure they were safe. They smell so good!

Sounds like you are feeling a bit more chipper now Mitake. Does that mean you have managed to get out of bed without puking?

Hope everyone is good. I'm on my phone at the moment so will do personals later when I'm on my computer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a mini freakout. Have a very sore back and weird crampy pains :/ im hoping its all stretching/ growing n not the worst. Left my shift early felt dreadful been in bed most of the day. Really hoping im ok.
    Proper reply tomorrow just venting my fear. Fx were ok.

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    On my ph so personals tomorrow but just wanted to pass on a hug to Hopeful. It's about the right time for lots of stretching pains so hopefully that's all it is. Just rest up and take it easy... Maybe get DH to give you a gentle lower back massage. Could just be that you've overdone it a bit and have a sore back.