Closed Thread
Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, can everyone pls send good vibes to my best friend,who is in hospital at the moment having contractions.
    she is only 26 weeks we need that bubba to stay put for a bit longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Madjed- absolutely sending all hopeful vibes to your friend that baby doesn't get too impatient and will be happy to stay safe and warm a while longer. Where is she labouring? 26 weekers who get the support do often have pretty good outcomes these days, so I'm sure everything will be okay in the end.
    P.S. I feel less bad about leaving off 2 of your kids names since one is missing already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is at the royal womans in brisbane.
    Lol do feel bad about leaving off the twins,my eldest would be happy if u just called me mad.she always wanted to be an only child

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry I have been MIA the last few days... All of a sudden wiped out tired and morning sickness has hit with a vengeance!

Mad - sending lots of positive vibes to your best friend and her baby... Please stay in there a little longer bubba! One of my good friends was in hospital at 25wks with contractions too, they managed to stop the labour and she ended up being induced at 41wks!!!

Giggle - I hope your spotting finishes up soon Hun... How long did you have it for with Hannah and Josh?
    Sending you lots of positive vibes too.

To those missing their DH's, I totally understand. My DH was in the USA for 3 weeks when I was pregnant and miscarried last time... It was horrible. He travels several times a week for work and I miss him a lot too.

Urgh.... Bloody neighbours are having a party and it's soooo loud!! The 2nd in 3 weeks! They put a letter in our mailbox inviting us (we've never met them) and explaining it was a baby shower and they would try to keep the music down (ha!) but they felt "the music would make the unborn feel happy". Seriously?!?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping into say that the spotting hasn't got any worse... I think it may be gone now fingers crossed. It was like slightly tinged CM (TMI sorry)...like just a hint of colour. Seemed to be worse after Going to the loo. Seems to be gone for now. I havnt really been crampy or anything so hopefully it wasn't anything sinister.
    Graciesmummy - I spotted up to 9 weeks with Hannah and early with Josh for about a week I think. The spotting I had with Josh was due to a small separation between the sac and uterus. I just took it easy for a week or two and it fixed itself.
    I have the walk to remember tomorrow. I'm just going to take it easy and walk pretty slow so I don't overdo it. I was considering not going but I want to do it for Josh and I don't think a walk will cause any harm if I'm not exerting myself. If the spotting gets worse before then tho I will reconsider.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will do personals later just wanted to say good luck giggle for your walk today. I dont think walking will harm your bean my medical ppl encourage walking, just take it at a pace that feels comfy
    Mad: thinking of ur friend is she and 'baby ok?

AFM had to have fri night off work felt lousy. I think I have stretching pains.... Still anxiety provoking dont think ill really settle until my scan on the 11th. As much as I hate feeling green it makes me feel like threres someone in there! Gonna try work tonight will reply better then! Strong vibes to all!!!

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mad - definitely sending positive vibes to your friend & her bub. I hope it stays in there a little while longer for her. Any news today?

Gracie's mummy - welcome back to morning sickness! Haha! I don't know why but I never thought I'd be one to experience it badly.. Wasn't I wrong! I'm trying a banana in bed this morning before I get up (yes I'm still in bed lol) so fingers crossed!
    How awful that DH was away when you miscarried! That's my worst fear, that something will happen when he's not here. It must have made it so much harder for you..
    Lol at your neighbours - what a strange note!! I hope they weren't partying too late.

Giggle - so glad to hear the spotting has stopped! Good sign! Have you got a name for your bump yet?
    Thinking of you today on your walk for Josh xxx

Hopeful - sorry to hear you're feeling lousy! I hope today is a better day! On the countdown til your scan now!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome mitake glad you found us! I hope you get your happy ending too Hun. I've got a good feeling xxx

Were on our way to the walk atm. I think I need new undies after a truck nearly cleaned us up... I'm seriously suprised we didn't have an accident. Lucky hubby is a quick thinker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wop.. That was a typo i ment to say don't feel bad sorry
    My friend is still having contractions but bub still ok.

Im really cr@p at doing personals its hard off my phone but i do read everything so hope everyone is feeling better an the morning sickness an spotting go away.
    Afm.. I have told myself to stop stressing an just go have the blood test done, so tomorrow it is. Take care everyone
    D

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mad - good luck for your blood test tomorrow hun... I really hope you get good HCG levels so you can feel a bit more excited and relaxed about this pregnancy.