Closed Thread
Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Giggle and Autumn - You must have both posted while i was typing!!

Giggle - Have you tried Gymbaroo class for Hannah? That might be an alternative to a structured dance class that involves lots of music, dance, games, and learning.
    I know EXACTLY what you mean about wanting to have a nap during the day but with a little one pulling your eyelids up every time you close them!! I am sooo tired too but Gracie has only just in the last few weeks dropped her daytime nap (darn it!!) so i just dont get the chance.

Autumn - Excellent news that your levels are rising nicely!!! YAY! That must make you feel slightly better. Sounds like it's all progressing nicely in there, i have everything crossed for you that your next scan shows a very healthy bubba with a strong heartbeat so that you can feel more confident.
    I have been praying for you that your spotting will stop soon too, I can't imagine how much it would be playing with your mind. I know brown spotting is really common but when you've already experienced a loss it just makes the stress and worry so much worse. Stay safe in there little one...

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AGH!! I just typed out a long post to you Autumn and Giggle and went to post and got an error message!!!

Please forgive me for not retyping the entire thing but the general gist was....

Giggle - Have you tried Gymbaroo for Hannah? It's lots of fun and might be a good alternative to a more structured dance class. Lots of music, singing, dancing, and learning.
    I know what you mean about not being able to have a sleep during the day!!! Gracie has just dropped her daytime nap in the last few weeks (poor timing!!!) and she comes and lifts my eyelids up if i try to close them LOL.

Autumn - That's really great news that your levels are rising nicely, that must be a small relief for you. I hope everything goes perfectly at your next scan and you see a nice strong heart beat and a growing bubba in there.
    I have been praying lots for you that your spotting will stop soon, it must really add additional worry and fear to an already scary time. I know it's fairly common and lots of women go on to have normal healthy full term babies but it must really scare you. I hope it stops to give you peace of mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Gracie... Your first post worked thanks for the suggestion of gymbaroo. I will look into it. I dont expect DD to learn how to dance or anything - I just want her to have fun, burn some energy and get social interaction. It's hard when they are by themselves because they only have their own imaginations to amuse themselves and I can't always spend as much time as I would like playing games with her. I can't wait until she has a playmate I rekon she will go nuts "helping" when she has a baby brother or sister to love.

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the warm welcome ladies, it's a great reassurance that other women know exactly how you feel being pregnant after loss

DH doesn't understand why i'm still peeing on sticks! we got our bfp at 9dpo, and it's just making me feel better that the line is getting darker and darker and that and my temps are still high, espcially because we found out so so early
    i'm trying to be really calm about it all - i'm 4 weeks today! YAY! i'll crack out the digital on monday and hopefully it's nice to me.

The June thread is way too busy, and very overwhelming, I much prefer smaller groups. and it's so exciting that there are a few june ladies in this thread too!

to everyone and your bfp's! fingers crossed for super sticky bubbas for us all

Gracies Mummy - I haven't had the really painful bo0bs yet, I can't remember when I got them last time - and i think it's too early for me to be fully nauseas yet, but I get waves of it here and there. I'm sure your body is just being nice to you and giving you a bit of a rest from soreness.

Daisypetal - congrats on 6 weeks!! are you getting a scan soon?

Giggle&hoot - good luck with your dr's appt, and on your walk for Joshua xxx

Autumnlove, YAY for rising hcg levels! I hope they keep getting bigger and bigger.

Horrah for fetus status Hopeful!

Hi Mad and WOP

Sorry if i've missed anyone.

I'm looking forward to getting comfy in here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick reply. Worked the last couple of days and am TIRED!
    I've graduated to 11 weeks today and this is my day 3 of no vomits It's too early to call it yet because I've had a few good days in a row before and then it gets worse again but I'm hoping I'm moving to the end of MS.
    My next scan is November 2 when I'll be 12 weeks 5 days. I am pretty excited, but I'm anxious too. I never seem to get the one without the other this pregnancy. And I'm worried about a week without DH while he's in the US for work. I feel bad for whining about it when I have friends with hubbys in the army, but it feels like a long time to be all alone while pregnant and when I've been so sick and so ridiculously tired. Ah well. We shall survive!
    I'll be back tomorrow with personals. Night to all the lovely ladies and their blossoming bubbies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Autumn!! The fact that your levels are rising is a terrific sign! I hope the next week doesn't drag out too long for you, so you are closer to having your scan done all sounds positive so far!

Yes Gracie's mummy it is such a yucky feeling! I'm going to try the toast with honey trick when DH returns, thank you! I'm willing to give anything a go! Ended up taking today off work as I couldn't even get in the shower! Felt so guilty but my little bean is my number 1 priority.
    I'm so glad your cramping has stopped I'm sure bumpkin is just fine - especially if your ms started this morning!

Stawberry I had a scan on Tuesday, which was good & confirmed dates & the 2 sacs, but didn't see much due to being so early. Have my first OB appointment this coming Wednesday so hopefully he will want me to have another we are really looking forward to hearing the heartbeat!
    I'm glad you're getting comfy in here, it's so nice to have you

Giggle my thoughts will be with you on your walk for Josh. What a special way to remember him. Sending you lots of love xxx

How is everyone else?

I'm glad it's the weekend so I can have guilt free lazy days! Am so exhausted. Probably due to the fact that I can't keep much down.

Love to all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger... Spoke too soon! I've got the tiniest bit of spotting kind of was expecting to get it because I always do but was hoping to bypass it this time. Crossing my fingers it doesn't get any worse. At the moment it's just a slight discoloration. I don't have any cramps or anything so that's a good sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle- It's still early enough that it could be implantation bleeding. And if spotting is your normal anyway then I'm sure everything will be fine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm hoping that's all it is. Feel a tad crampy this morning but no back pain. Still have the spotting but it hasn't got any worse. I always get spotting when I'm pregnant but it doesn't make it any easier to deal with...still scares me. I see my doctor on Monday so will check with him. I've also been getting some numbness in my right side of my body a little so want to get that checked too. I suspect it's got something to do with a suspected nerve injury last month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations on 11 weeks WOP! how are you feeling about it all? I hope you're enjoying a nice relaxing weekend!
    I totally get hating DH going away for work! my DH goes away often, although not for longer than 2 weeks at a time, but it feels like an eternity! especially when you're feeling sick, tired and sorry for yourself! but how fantastic that you have your scan to look forward to once he's back!

Giggle how are you going? I hope the spotting has not gotten any worse.. just remember that spotting is normal and doesn't necessarily mean there's anything wrong. sending you lots of love and hun. keep positive, I am sure everything is ok xxx

I hope everyone else is having a lovely weekend

I am counting down the hours (26 to be precise) until DH is back home! I have been so sick since he's been gone and just want cuddles! Even through the feeling awful though, I am grateful every second of every day for my bubba, and I hope to God that things continue to go well.

xxx