Closed Thread
Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey strawberry swing
    Of course your welcome here hun (hugs). Congrats on your new pregnancy I hope the next 9 months are smooth sailing for you. There are quite a few June ladies here, so your in good company.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big welcome to you too Mad Congrats on your BFP. Sending you lots of baby dust for a sticky 9 months.

I will catch up with personals soon I promise. Ive had a crazy week this week and am finding it difficult to get on the computer. Doing personals from my phone is difficult to say the least.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys sorry ive been away, been super lousy the last few days had no energy literally dragged myself to work tonight *sigh* I thought ms got better not worse, better be a strong baby in there cos this is nasty, still no puking but oh how i want to. Mega tierd too, ive graduated to "fetus" sooo hopefulyy i get some of my mojo back soon!

Welcome to Strawberry and Mad, hope you find this thread a huge sense of support we have all been and are still in excitement and pain that goes with pregnancy after a loss(es).

Daisy: thankyou for asking, they were shocked and then changed the topic it was like we had said oh could you pass the salt... his grandma and aunt are thrilled so thats something but his parents are well evil. Their loss really as they wont ebnd over backwards for them to see the child if they behave this way.

Peanut: When is your scan i know your a few weeks ahead of me, and mines on the 11th COUNTDOWN!!!!!

Gracie: Icalled the ultrasound training people but apparently im too advanced for this ocurse, but theyve booked me in for March for a 3rd trimester scan thats exciting as its an additional peek

Hope everyone else is well, will try and stick my head in and reply more frequently, i also have trouble getting to a computer!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Strawberryswing - welcome hun! Congratulations on your pregnancy, that's really wonderful news! I understand what you mean about the June thread... i have joined it but i don't follow it very much as i just find it a bit overwhelming and there are so many people! This is such a close and supportive group who truly understand all the fears and aprehensions... i hope you find it to be a great support for you too!
    There are a few of us here due in June so it will be fun going through this journey together

Madje - Wow!! #6! You are a super star! My DH is the youngest of 6 and absolutely loved growing up with so many sibblings. I have always wanted to have lots of kids too. Good on you! Have you told your kids you are expecting yet?

Giggle - How are you feeling this week? You've been quiet.

Hopeful - Congratulations on fetus status!! YAY! Sorry to hear you have been feeling so off lately... hopefully your MS will get better once you hit 12wks and are into your 2nd Tri. With Gracie i threw up 3 times daily for 26wks!!! You just never know... i hope it does ease up for you soon though.
    Great work on getting into UTS for a 3rd Tri scan! I am going to try to talk my way into one when i am there too as it's such a long wait after 20wks to birth with no sneak peak of bubba.

WOP - Any spews today hun or did you have another good one?

AFM - I woke in the middle of the night last night in terrible pain around my right ovary. I went to the bathroom and totally expected to find myself bleeding but i wasn't. Even in the morning i felt like AF was about to arrive in full force but i haven't had any spotting or anything at all. Does anyone else have that 'AF is about to arrive' crampy feeling?
    My boobs aren't sore at all today, but i do still feel mildly nauseas and very very tired. I hope Bumpkin is OK in there...
    I just have to remind myself that at this stage there is not much i can do other than eat healthy and try to rest. What will be will be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Strawberry! congratulations on your BFP! I understand how scared you must be, I still feel the same & am 6 weeks today. I have everything crossed for you that this will be a healthy, sticky bubba! xx

Sorry to hear Hopeful about his family's reaction. My DH's parents responded pretty much the same! They went on to tell us that their neighbour's son's wife is pregnant too, & they weren't even trying.. That's nice.. You're so right about not bending over backwards for them to see the baby once it's here - I feel exactly the same! It's not hard to be happy for you. Hugs!

Gracie's mummy how's the cramping? I do experience similar cramping like AF pains, & always go to check for blood but there's none. I'm sure Bumpkin is safe & sound hun, & as you said, unfortunately there's nothing you can do but rest. Sending good vibes your way & hoping the cramping has eased today xxx

AFM - am so very very sick 24/7 atm. Have been late to work every single day this week, I'm just so nauseous. Had my first vomit yesterday. Been going to bed at 5pm as soon as I get home from work! I know these are good signs, but DH is away with work & I'm on my own, struggling to find the energy to feed the dog! Lol how funny that only a week ago I was willing the sickness to come. Be careful what you wish for

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, well had all the intention of going for a blood test yesterday but put it off.
    Gracies mum. No I havent told the kids yet just a couple of close friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Mad and Strawberry, congrats on your BFPs! This is such a great thread to be apart of, I don't even check the June threads anymore!! I hope both your pregnancies are going well so far and wish you both luck for a healthy bub in about 8 months!

Daisy - Yay for 6 weeks! I'm so sorry you are feeling so sick! I hope your M/S goes as fast as it showed.

Graciesmum - How is the pain today? I hope you are feeling better. It's so scary when we get pains but don't know whats causing them.

Hopeful - Huge congrats for fetus status!! I hope you start getting your enegry back and the pregnancy 'glow' we all hear about in books!

AFM - I can't wait until the end of next week when I have had my second scan to see if bub is holding on
    . I'v had two rounds of blood taken now and another lot due on Monday. My GP hasn't told me my levels but he says so far they are looking good, got the news they are rising this morning . I got my scan summary yesterday too which although there was no bub visable I still made it into the 'normal' category. At 5 weeks 3 days sac was measuring 5 weeks 4 days so I'm quiet happy with that. I'm going to try organise another scan for the end of the week, once I see there is a baby in there with a nice heartbeat I'll be able to relax again. I'm still spotting on and off but no red blood yet. I'm 6 weeks today and don't feel pregnant at all, hoping it just means I'm one of those lucky ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies
    Sorry I've not posted properly for a while, I've been reading along tho.
    I've had a super busy week with DD. We decided to try dance classes but I think she might still be too young for the class even tho she's old enough to attend... She spent half the time climbing steps and having wobblies. Might have to wait until next year I think and perhaps take her put somewhere during the week for stimulation.
    Sorry to read a few of you are struggling with nausea As horrible as it is, it is a good sign that bubs is strong. I had a wave of it this morning while making hubbies lunch but it wasn't anything bad...just a brief feeling of uh-oh lol. I've been getting really tired around 3pm and have been trying to rest but miss 2 won't have none of it. As soon as she sees my eyes close she wakes me up. I've been sleeping terrible at night lately. I wake up several times a night from weird dreams, to pee or cold/hot. Belly is starting to change now. If I press it it feels fuller and a bit firm.
    We are doing the sids walk to remember this weekend in remembrance of Josh. I'm looking forward to it, I just hope the weather stays nice.
    Ive got my doctors appointment on Monday. I can't wait I'm hoping everything is fine and dandy down there and that I get a sneak peek at bubs

Belly rubs to everyone xxx

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Daisy - CONGRATS on 6 weeks!! Sorry to hear you are feeling so unwell this week. It's really yuck feeling like you have gastro 24/7 isn't it?
    One thing that i found worked really really well for me with Gracie is to get DH to make you a piece of of toast with honey on it first thing in the morning and eat it laying down in bed before you sit upright. If you can keep it down, it will help increase your blood sugar levels and will reduce the nausea significantly.
    Make sure you snack lots during the day, dry biscuits are good.

Madje - Why did you put off your blood test hun? Are you hoping to wait a few days until your levels are higher? I hope you are feeling ok today... you sound a bit flat at the moment.

AFM - 6w5d today. No more cramps thankfully, although i am still checking for bleeding every time i go to the bathroom. My MS hit me this morning, i had my first vomit... I think it was because I woke at 2am to take Gracie to the toilet, again at 4:30am because DH was leaving for an early flight, and 6:00am to take Gracie to the toilet again. Urgh... finding it hard to get going today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey autumn
    Glad to hear that everything is looking good so far. I still have my fingers crossed that bubs is ok and that you see a beautiful heartbeat soon. I feel confident that you will get happy news
    Spotting is scary tho isn't it I havnt had any yet this pregnancy but normally spot at some point. This pregnancy has been pretty different tho so far...